Forum Settings
Forums
New
Nov 12, 2010 10:10 PM

May 2010
I'm deciding which Anime I should watch next. I like all types, it just has to be exciting and have a good plot and characters. I'm grateful for any recommendations :)
Nov 12, 2010 10:11 PM

Nov 2008
Beck: Mongolian Chop Squad!
ASUS TUF Gaming X570-PRO//AMD Ryzen 7 5800X//2x Crucial P3 Plus 2TB NVMe in RAID0//Seagate 6TB Internal HDD//Western Digital 12TB External HDD//Crucial Ballistix 3600MHz CL16 DDR4//Gigabyte Gaming RTX 3080Ti//Cougar Panzer//EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 GT//Corsair H100i v2//Cooler Master Tempest GP27Q 27" 1440p 165hz//AOC U2790VQ 27" 4k
Nov 12, 2010 10:16 PM

Feb 2010
Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai since you enjoyed finished and enjoyed the 1st season.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 12, 2010 10:45 PM
Jul 2018
Id rather tell you what not to watch
Nov 12, 2010 11:25 PM

Jun 2009
You should probably finish some of the 123 anime that you already have on hold. If you really want to start a new one, then you should probably watch Death Note from your ptw list. Or you might also like Noein. It's kind of hard to tell when you have so few scored anime.

Captain-Z said:
I'd rather tell you what not to watch.
You do understand that not everyone thinks that mecha anime are the only anime worth watching, right? Some people actually like watching things that don't involve giant robots duking it out in the middle of Tokyo with samurai swords and lasers.
Nov 12, 2010 11:28 PM

Oct 2008
Based on your anime that you have watched, I suggest 07-Ghost.
Nov 12, 2010 11:44 PM

Jul 2010
DrHouse said:
You should probably finish some of the 123 anime that you already have on hold.

This. Just finishing half of those might keep you occupied for a few months.
Feb 19, 2011 2:09 PM

May 2010
RedSuisei said:
DrHouse said:
You should probably finish some of the 123 anime that you already have on hold.

This. Just finishing half of those might keep you occupied for a few months.

Haha, yeah. That was acually a stupid mistake I made when I was new here. The only anime I've seen or ethier the ones I'm watching or the ones I've completed. The On-Hold is just mainly Plan-to-watch, so just ignore that xD
Feb 19, 2011 7:47 PM

Mar 2009
It is difficult to recommend something when there is no access to a completed list but working from your Favorite Anime, Favorite Characters, and Recent Updates, if you have not already, you may wish to consider:

ElfenLied = Mnemosyne: Mnemosyne no Musume-tachi, Kara no Kyoukai, 11eyes, School Days, Speed Grapher, Kite, Shikabane Hime: AKA

Durarara!! = Baccano,

Pandora Hearts = Kuroshitsuji, 07-Ghosts, Yumekui Merry, Hakushaku to Yousei, Hatenkou Yuugi, Tegami Bachi, Gosick, Le Chevalier D'Eon

Higurashi no Naku Koro ni = ChaoS;HEAd, Ookami Kakushi, Shiki, Denpateki na Kanojo,

Toradora! = http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/search/genreresults?w=series&w=movies&from=&to=&lic=&a=AA&a=OC&a=TA&a=MA&g=comedy&g=slice+of+life%2FD&g=romance&th=school&th=school+life&o=rating

I see we share Hellisng and Princess Tutu

Hellsing = Devil May Cry, Trinity Blood, Gungrave, Vampire Hunter D

Princess Tutu = Pretear, Fruits Basket, Haibane Renmei, Aria, Hakushaku to Yousei, Mai-Otome, Kaleido Star,

Noticed a Yuri club so you may want to consider: Simoun, Revolutionary Girl Utena, Oniisama E, Kurau: Phantom Memory, Devilman Lady, Venus vs Virus, Maria-sama ga Miteru

Best I can do.
Oh, Beck is GREAT!
-animeS - The plural of anime is anime. More than one deer is still deer. There is no damn "s".
-epic |ˈepik| noun•a work portraying heroic deeds/adventures covering an long period of time - adjective • heroic/grand in scale or character
Active Military, Prior Service, and Veteran's Anime Club
http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=25937&time=1299710079
Jun 4, 2011 8:53 PM

May 2010
lisnoire said:
It is difficult to recommend something when there is no access to a completed list but working from your Favorite Anime, Favorite Characters, and Recent Updates, if you have not already, you may wish to consider:

ElfenLied = Mnemosyne: Mnemosyne no Musume-tachi, Kara no Kyoukai, 11eyes, School Days, Speed Grapher, Kite, Shikabane Hime: AKA

Durarara!! = Baccano,

Pandora Hearts = Kuroshitsuji, 07-Ghosts, Yumekui Merry, Hakushaku to Yousei, Hatenkou Yuugi, Tegami Bachi, Gosick, Le Chevalier D'Eon

Higurashi no Naku Koro ni = ChaoS;HEAd, Ookami Kakushi, Shiki, Denpateki na Kanojo,

Toradora! = http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/search/genreresults?w=series&w=movies&from=&to=&lic=&a=AA&a=OC&a=TA&a=MA&g=comedy&g=slice+of+life%2FD&g=romance&th=school&th=school+life&o=rating

I see we share Hellisng and Princess Tutu

Hellsing = Devil May Cry, Trinity Blood, Gungrave, Vampire Hunter D

Princess Tutu = Pretear, Fruits Basket, Haibane Renmei, Aria, Hakushaku to Yousei, Mai-Otome, Kaleido Star,

Noticed a Yuri club so you may want to consider: Simoun, Revolutionary Girl Utena, Oniisama E, Kurau: Phantom Memory, Devilman Lady, Venus vs Virus, Maria-sama ga Miteru

Best I can do.
Oh, Beck is GREAT!

Sorry about that, my list is public now. Thanks for all the great suggestions, though! :3
Jun 4, 2011 8:59 PM
Jun 2011
As mentioned I recommend going through your already planned to watch anime. In the words of the great Jay-Z; "on to the next one".

More topics from this board

» Best horror anime?

Matteye - 23 minutes ago

0 by Matteye »»
23 minutes ago

» Battle romance manhwa/manga/manhua

NaTsu879 - Yesterday

2 by NaTsu879 »»
2 hours ago

» Anime similar to live-action action movies?

Skuletor - Apr 18

13 by WatchTillTandava »»
2 hours ago

» Stylish detective and crime anime

RobertBobert - 3 hours ago

1 by Skuletor »»
3 hours ago

» I find it absolutely absurd I can’t find a manga with gay marriage legalized

isseixkoneko - Apr 25

2 by isseixkoneko »»
7 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.