Forum Settings
Forums

I honestly can't find any more anime that interest me.

New
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Nov 11, 2010 11:11 AM

Jun 2008
Nov 11, 2010 11:11 AM
Dec 2008
Baman said:
cyanidehappiness said:
yeah your taste won't matter after you kill yourself from watching the Canadian History book of anime.
Wait, Canada has history? Never heard of that before.

By using this analogy I was saying that Logh is not nearly as interesting as American history, and far beneath European history. It's a shitty history that deserves as a tiny foot note in the very back of an American History book. Certainly doesn't deserve 100 episodes.Of perhaps the most boring drivel to spill out of the asshole of Japan. At least american politics has scandals to keep it interesting. Lotgh is just a rustic piece of shit that is only kept alive by the novelty factor.
Nov 11, 2010 11:14 AM

Nov 2008
cyanidehappiness said:
Baman said:
cyanidehappiness said:
yeah your taste won't matter after you kill yourself from watching the Canadian History book of anime.
Wait, Canada has history? Never heard of that before.

By using this analogy I was saying that Logh is not nearly as interesting as American history, and far beneath European history. It's a shitty history that deserves as a tiny foot note in the very back of an American History book. Certainly doesn't deserve 100 episodes.Of perhaps the most boring drivel to spill out of the asshole of Japan. At least american politics has scandals to keep it interesting. Lotgh is just a rustic piece of shit that is only kept alive by the novelty factor.

Stop being a hater ^_-
Nov 11, 2010 11:17 AM
Jan 2010
Kinoholic said:
Kinoholic said:
Kinoholic said:
KuroiTsukiNoKami said:
not one person in this thread is not trolling, not one!
CANCER!
LOL!
Nov 11, 2010 11:44 AM

Feb 2005
cyanidehappiness said:
( ´_ゝ`)
Your opinion is invalid.
Nov 11, 2010 1:10 PM
Dec 2008
An opinion is always valid.
Nov 11, 2010 1:17 PM

Feb 2009
cyanidehappiness said:

Not from someone 14 total entries in their list. or 70 posts.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 11, 2010 1:20 PM
Dec 2008
stfu newfag your input is uneeded.
Nov 11, 2010 1:21 PM

Sep 2009
cyanidehappiness said:
stfu newfag your input is uneeded.

cyanidehappiness said:
Nov 11, 2010 1:32 PM
Dec 2008
nobody understands satire.
Nov 11, 2010 1:33 PM
Dec 2008
whatever im going to go ahead and rewatch episode 9 of ghost stories.
Nov 11, 2010 1:39 PM

Oct 2010
It's like I'm really on /a/.
K_N said:
Moogocobo said:
K_N said:
>still watching a 300+ episode show and recommending it

>implying I am the one with bad taste.
Don't feel bad bro. We can't all have good taste. Some of us need to like Spice and Wolf.
Dohohohoho

>implying your shitty 300 episode frog cartoon is better than Spice and Wolf

>implying it isn't

My frog cartoon will always be superior.

Also
>he still thinks Spice and Wolf is good
Nov 11, 2010 1:45 PM
Dec 2008
spice and wolf was amazing.
Nov 11, 2010 2:04 PM

Oct 2010
cyanidehappiness said:
spice and wolf was amazing.

Is this you irl? Please say yes.
Nov 11, 2010 2:10 PM

Oct 2009
Stop spreading good taste, thread!
Nov 11, 2010 4:54 PM

Feb 2010
Ore-no-Username said:
Stop spreading good taste, thread!

Nov 11, 2010 5:07 PM

Sep 2009
To be honest, I didn't really like Spice and Wolf that much, and I haven't seen the Keroro Gunsou anime but I've read a bit of the manga, and it was enough to make me not continue.
Nov 11, 2010 5:12 PM

Oct 2010
Moimy-sama said:
To be honest, I didn't really like Spice and Wolf that much, and I haven't seen the Keroro Gunsou anime but I've read a bit of the manga, and it was enough to make me not continue.
Shut your mouth, ausfag.
Nov 11, 2010 5:23 PM
Dec 2008
Moogocobo said:
Moimy-sama said:
Shut your mouth, ausfag.

hes from New zealand.

Anyway Spice and Wolf is the proverbial Romeo and Juliet. Forbidden romance between a God and a mere merchant. Reminds me of twilight too.
Nov 11, 2010 6:01 PM

Sep 2009
Moogocobo said:
Moimy-sama said:
Shut your mouth, ausfag.

You are correct in your response to Australians, but are incorrect in labelling me such. Cyanide is correct.

Spice and Wolf, note this in only my opinion and it was alright and all, don't want the haters to start hating and everything, it just felt like another way to present a tsundere lead female. You've got the main medieval business setting that sets it apart, but it's like they didn't feel that was interesting enough to draw watchers in so they threw in a tsundere girl with a tail in to get people to watch.

And Keroro Gunsou....K_N is right to reject such a choice. 300+ does not a good show make. I love Gintama and everything, but even have 200 episodes makes me wary of watching it.
Nov 11, 2010 6:04 PM
Jul 2018
Moimy-sama said:
Moogocobo said:
Moimy-sama said:
Shut your mouth, ausfag.

You are correct in your response to Australians, but are incorrect in labelling me such. Cyanide is correct.

Spice and Wolf, note this in only my opinion and it was alright and all, don't want the haters to start hating and everything, it just felt like another way to present a tsundere lead female. You've got the main medieval business setting that sets it apart, but it's like they didn't feel that was interesting enough to draw watchers in so they threw in a tsundere girl with a tail in to get people to watch.

And Keroro Gunsou....K_N is right to reject such a choice. 300+ does not a good show make. I love Gintama and everything, but even have 200 episodes makes me wary of watching it.

I for one liked the economics part of SnW.
Nov 11, 2010 6:08 PM

Sep 2009
LoveyDoveyiCab said:
Moimy-sama said:
Moogocobo said:
Moimy-sama said:
Shut your mouth, ausfag.

I for one liked the economics part of SnW.

Yeah. That's what I liked about it too. But it felt a little over-shadowed by Holo's character. And not the 'Holy shit she's a giant pagan wolf omgwtfroflcopter' side, the 'fuck you puny human for getting the hots for that cute blonde shepardess and getting me jealous and angry at you for not knowing why I'm angry at you' side.

And the economics was terribly complicated. My brain exploded numerous times.
Nov 11, 2010 8:10 PM

Oct 2010
Moimy-sama said:
WHATEVER, MAN.
They must not have good taste in Australia.
Nov 11, 2010 8:34 PM

Sep 2009
Moogocobo said:
Moimy-sama said:
WHATEVER, MAN.
They must not have good taste in Australia.

Fix'd.
Nov 11, 2010 8:49 PM
Jul 2018
jealousy =/= thundere
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» First Thing That Comes To Mind v21 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kunii - Mar 27

7936 by Rizz_Khalifa »»
44 seconds ago

» What's next to you? v2 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Zedlin - Dec 24, 2022

6417 by Rizz_Khalifa »»
1 minute ago

» What's your favourite anime from the year above? ( 1 2 )

SnipeStrike - Apr 5

90 by Faisal-Abdulhadi »»
2 minutes ago

» Harshly judge the user above you based on their Last List Updates v.12 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KayKimii - Apr 9, 2023

7713 by Synkiiz »»
6 minutes ago

» Try to guess where the kissing scene is from, then post your own.

Shizuna - 8 minutes ago

0 by Shizuna »»
8 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.