Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Aug 25, 2010 7:24 PM

Dec 2009
corbenic said:
I think Ichigo just doesn't spill out any reiatsu. His bankai was all about compressing the power into himself so that's probably another level of that.
Nice thought :O

Ichigo has slowly been god modding throughout the series while Aizen only had the time here at the end. So Kubo had to make Aizen stronger and quickly. And how do you suppose someone would do that? By over powering in one arc of course. Besides, don't forget that Aizen has yet to use his zanpakutou. I think we'll only see the end of him when he releases his bankai. Or maybe he never had one and was just fooling the other captains with his shikai XD
P.S: I've already imagined a chain reaction of fangirl squealing over Ichigo's sexyness with longer hair (and he's also taller according to Tatsuki which I guess would please the ladies as well...)
-INSERT EPIC QUOTE HERE-
Aug 25, 2010 7:25 PM

Mar 2010
loved it when Ichigo just grabbed Aizen's face, his "expression" was priceless.
Aug 25, 2010 7:28 PM

Dec 2009
KantonKageX said:
loved it when Ichigo just grabbed Aizen's face, his "expression" was priceless.
Yes it was ^3^ *makes the happy dance*
-INSERT EPIC QUOTE HERE-
Aug 25, 2010 7:32 PM
Jul 2018
BACKGROUNDS OMGWTFBBQ.

Even though there were a lot of parallels to the Frieza arc, I really don't care too much.

Ichigo finally became a good shounen hero :).
Aug 25, 2010 7:40 PM

Dec 2009
Btw did anyone notice that Ichigo did to Aizen the thing that Ulquiorra was always doing to Ichigo? The thing of putting his hand on the face of the other and just throwing him... Is Kubo lacking ideas even fight-wise?
-INSERT EPIC QUOTE HERE-
Aug 25, 2010 7:56 PM

Nov 2008
ToolToulTo said:
Quote from MangaStream's Twitter: Bleach soonish, apparently "The End" was meaningless because Deicide 19 is the title -_-;

-_-''

lol it says "the end" at the end of all manga chapters :)
Aug 25, 2010 8:15 PM

Feb 2009
What's this, since when did we have a chapter with backgrounds and a nice pacing? And lol at people thinking Gin was dead. Ichigo's eyes sure has changed, as well as his hair, height, reiatsu and cockiness. Lol so he can sense people now, didn't expect that. For once, I enjoyed this chapter but the comedy attempt is still poor. Let's see if this will continue, though I think it will end in a single instant too.
Aug 25, 2010 8:17 PM

Dec 2008
suigetsu00 said:
ToolToulTo said:
Quote from MangaStream's Twitter: Bleach soonish, apparently "The End" was meaningless because Deicide 19 is the title -_-;

-_-''

lol it says "the end" at the end of all manga chapters :)
Uh, "THE END" was part of the title Deicide 18.

belatkuro said:
What's this, since when did we have a chapter with backgrounds and a nice pacing? And lol at people thinking Gin was dead. Ichigo's eyes sure has changed, as well as his hair, height, reiatsu and cockiness. Lol so he can sense people now, didn't expect that. For once, I enjoyed this chapter but the comedy attempt is still poor. Let's see if this will continue, though I think it will end in a single instant too.
Nice pacing? You mean as opposed to one thing happening in this chapter, two things happened; Ichigo said stuff and Ichigo threw Aizen to an open area in Dragonballian fashion.
Aug 25, 2010 8:20 PM
(Gamer)

Aug 2009
Ichigo has become so freaking strong, but I bet Aizen has something up his sleeve.

Aug 25, 2010 8:21 PM

Mar 2010
ToolToulTo said:
Btw did anyone notice that Ichigo did to Aizen the thing that Ulquiorra was always doing to Ichigo? The thing of putting his hand on the face of the other and just throwing him... Is Kubo lacking ideas even fight-wise?
Did it matter if it was a recycled idea he did it to Aizen. AIZEN OF ALL PEOPLE!!!!
Aug 25, 2010 8:40 PM

Nov 2007
Wow, I wonder what new powers Ichigo acquired.

#Feitoism @ irc.rizon.net - the official IRC channel for Fate Testarossa.
Aug 25, 2010 8:46 PM

Jun 2009
corbenic said:
spineslayer said:
Trust me.... if this went to by monthly. We all wouldn't live to see an ending to this manga. Take Claymore for instance, the pace that manga is moving; it will probably take another 10 to 20 years for an ending to occur.

Well, Berserk is 20 years old already and supposedly will take about another 10 to finish. Reading it all in 3 days seems kinda like, unfair...

Lucky you. I took less than a day to finish Berserk. lol. Monthly and everyone would probably drop it before it reaches the month.

Can Tite Just use the panels wisely for once. or use small panels. Large panels all the time aren't always good.

The power's levels are just so broke it's not even funny.
Aug 25, 2010 8:53 PM

Apr 2010
I bet i BET then when this fight over some mysterious guy gonna be like aizen you fool only i have the power to control the hyogoku or w.e that thing is called
Aug 25, 2010 8:54 PM

Jan 2008
Oh look, it's Ichigo's turn to be the new god for a while.
I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
Aug 25, 2010 8:58 PM

Dec 2009
wow this chapter of drag...bleach! was good... finnally something is not as aizen planned! :o
Aug 25, 2010 9:02 PM

Oct 2008
Lylac said:
1. Ichigoku arrives on planet Namek.
2. Ichigoku scans the field to make sure his friends aren't injured.
3. Ichigoku can hide his power level.
4. Ichigoku changes location to a less populated place.
5. Ichigoku proceeds to beat the shit out of bad guy.

Future events:
6. Fraizen, since he's already been transformed 3 times, says he's using only 5% of his power level.
7. Fraizen intends to blow up the entire planet and says that Ichigoku has 5 minutes left.
8. 140 chapters later, Ichigoku manages a new super powerup, manages to save his friends, and partially defeat Fraizen.
8. Fraizen is found by a hell spawn and reassembled.

ENTER H(C)ELL ARC

On the next episode of BLEACH BALL Z

Hahahaha
Genious description of that charpter.
It was once again much to short, nothing really happened during that charpter. But by now i'm only reading this manga for completitions sake anyways.
Aug 25, 2010 9:06 PM

Jun 2010
My eyes tell me that Ichigo has succeeded in becoming a true death god... And when I say God... I mean like... HOLY MOTHER OF PEARL HE STARED DOWN CHUCH NORRIS WHILE BLOWING UP GOKU WITH A POWER LVL OF OVER 9.0x10^9001 POWER, god.
He has perfectly combined with his sword and mastered his hollow form unleashing all worlds within him
Human.Hollow.Shinigami to the max and controlling them. His spirit in terms of soul eater probably would cover the planet at this point (so its like how maka culdnt see deaths soul) Its so immense that its like trying to feel the air underwater...
I also culd be blabbering out of excitement tho...
5/5 chapter
Besides name ANYTHING that involved a character coming back with a mullet and not being like the new god or sumthing...dot...
**** 2d and 3d I only go for the 4d...
Aug 25, 2010 9:36 PM

May 2010
Ichigo is skinny as shit.
The manga was semi-decent for the first time in forever.
Were those backgrounds? In Bleach?? WTF!
18 pages aproximately 20 words lol.

Predicting TROLL fest.

e.g Ichigo overpowers aizen easy aizen trolls and overpowers ichigo, ichigo trolls back even harder, Aizen mega trolls with true final form when he sacrifices himself to hogyokou to become even stronger, right as all is lost Ichigo performs the final troll through the power of love.
Aug 25, 2010 9:47 PM
Apr 2010
Taihaku said:
On this weeks bleach chapter Ichigo pushed Aizen.

The end

-_-
Aug 25, 2010 10:01 PM

May 2010
ICHIGO IS BACK AT LAST!!

MyAmyAug 25, 2010 10:06 PM
Aug 25, 2010 10:14 PM

Nov 2009
Aug 25, 2010 10:28 PM

Aug 2009
ichigo kicking ass again
Aug 25, 2010 10:33 PM

Mar 2010
GIN IS ALIVE!!!!!!!! THANKS GOOOOOOOOOOODDDDD!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XDDDDDDD

GIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNN~!!!! <33333

Finally, someone who can beat Aizen-sucks-godliness >:D
Ichigo is much cooler with his new hair and style~ >3
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 25, 2010 10:36 PM

Jul 2009
Maybe there will be a new enemies
Aug 25, 2010 10:38 PM

Feb 2010
pointless chapter again only a 1 page progression...
Aug 25, 2010 10:53 PM

Oct 2009
Seriously, Bleach has no creativity. I'm about to drop this shit. Just because Ichigo has cool hair doesn't mean Bleach is now suddenly good.

Aug 25, 2010 11:01 PM

Jan 2010
Is it just me or does the hilt look slightly shittier?
Aug 25, 2010 11:27 PM
Jul 2010
sMug said:
what i keep wondering is if ichigo can grab aizens face so easily why didn't he "grab" his face with his sword? :D

My thoughts exactly.
Aug 26, 2010 12:16 AM

Dec 2008
I like the artwork on this chapter. I just hope this is Aizen's last fight. :D
Aug 26, 2010 12:35 AM

Jan 2010
COMPLETE.FUCKING.BULLSHIT.

How big of a fucking deus ex machina are they going with this?

I am proud to have Clannad as the only thing on my dropped list.
Aug 26, 2010 12:46 AM

Jun 2008
Wasabi said:
If Aizen was OP'd before... how OP Ichigo must be now.... and then how OP'd the royal guard must be if they ever show up as the new enemies or whatever.

Just because he puled one move on him doesn't mean he can win as easy as he thinks. And the royal guard aren't as big monsters as you think they are. They are old captains who got promoted so there level is probably in between the commander and the current captains.
Why do you have this idea that the royal guard is so godly?

Anyway Kubo must have something in his sleeve so he can continue the story. If Aizen loses and die then Bleach will feel empty with no bad guy. S for the whole thing to have a story then ether Aizen will survive or something strange may be with that houkyoku is gonna happen. Except if we really are close to ending.

Btw the whole Inchigo power-up with confident eyes and censoring abilities and undetected power really reminded me of DBZ when Goku first arrived at Namek.
Aug 26, 2010 12:47 AM

Aug 2007
Lylac said:

Future events:
6. Fraizen, since he's already been transformed 3 times, says he's using only 5% of his power level.
7. Fraizen intends to blow up the entire planet and says that Ichigoku has 5 minutes left.
8. 140 chapters later, Ichigoku manages a new super powerup, manages to save his friends, and partially defeat Fraizen.
9. Fraizen is found by a hell spawn and reassembled.

ENTER H(C)ELL ARC

EPIC! :D
Aug 26, 2010 12:48 AM

Jan 2008
Could see it coming, but it was a great chapter anyway
Aug 26, 2010 1:17 AM

May 2008
Taihaku said:
On this weeks bleach chapter Ichigo pushed Aizen.

The end

Win! XD
Aug 26, 2010 1:25 AM

Mar 2010
Well, Ichigo got gis magical powerup. He now has perfect Reitsu control (from none) super strengt, a chain (wtf, seriously? ) and apperentlly spent the time stood in some miricale grow, as he's now taller and has longer hair. (or he's Samson. Go for the hair Butterflaizen, it will make hime weak!!)
not that Ichigo's new hair isn't cool

You neber know though, another hundred or so chapters, and Aizen might be dead for a while cut out his tongue, Ichigo!
Aug 26, 2010 1:27 AM

Jan 2009
The fact that the all-knowing Aizen actually asks Ichigo if it's really him is pretty weird tbh.
And I thought Ichigo's training was more mental than physical... How come he brought Aizen over there with brute strength alone? >.>

Anyway, next chapter,
Aizen: "Nah, just kidding, I'm not that weak, pew pew."
Ichigo: "OH SHI-"
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Aug 26, 2010 1:36 AM

May 2009
While I like Ichigo's design and all did he really have to say "I'll end this in a single instant"? Are we really supposed to believe that?

Although if that turns out to be true then Goddamn!

This Fairy Tale Is Ending
Aug 26, 2010 1:39 AM

Apr 2010
I thought his hair was the same… And is this the end of the manga or just Aizen? ._.
Aug 26, 2010 2:44 AM

Jun 2008
Risa_chan said:
Lylac said:

Future events:

ENTER H(C)ELL ARC

Yeah the only thing missing is that he forgot to mention that Ichigoku arrived right after Vengin failed to win against Fraizen despite his big effort.
And now although Vengin and Ichigoku were enemies when there eyes meet they understand each other and Vengin leaves everything to Ichigoku trusting that he can do it since his the only shinigami/sayan left.
Aug 26, 2010 3:09 AM

May 2009
Ichigo's new look is great!!! Glad he's back to normal, I was tired of seeing him being scared and all...Just kill Butterflaizen already!!!>__<
~~I accept RFs~~
Aug 26, 2010 3:10 AM

Feb 2010
seriously how can people find this chapter epic nothing happend.
Aug 26, 2010 3:13 AM
Jul 2018
Lylac said:

Future events:

ENTER H(C)ELL ARC

true, true
Aug 26, 2010 3:30 AM

Dec 2008
kaara-san said:
Lylac said:

Future events:

ENTER H(C)ELL ARC

true, true

lol thats true
Aug 26, 2010 3:31 AM
Nov 2007
Monad said:
Risa_chan said:
Lylac said:

Future events:

ENTER H(C)ELL ARC

Yeah the only thing missing is that he forgot to mention that Ichigoku arrived right after Vengin failed to win against Fraizen despite his big effort.
And now although Vengin and Ichigoku were enemies when there eyes meet they understand each other and Vengin leaves everything to Ichigoku trusting that he can do it since his the only shinigami/sayan left.

Wow, if you put it like this, this chapter actually had pretty much content.

Also, I won't point out that instead of grabbing Aizen's face, Ichigo could have just cut off his head. I won't.
Aug 26, 2010 3:36 AM

Feb 2010
1. Gin's still alive, as I and every other rational reader have predicted. (If you din predict this, then you dont know Bleach well enough.)

2. Ichigo's new look. Seriously? (Ya ya. Go do your stuff, fangirls. All you ever do is scream at a new cool look. Kubo knew that and he did this to make you guys happy, get it?)

3. Aizen speaking lotsa nonsense again. (Please Kubo. Make Ichigo kill him soon so that we can have a new villain who doesnt ask Ichigo whether it is really him.) This is considering the initial image that Aizen had - the cool, unexpecting villain. Kubo, what have you done to him? Why did you turn him into a butterfly?

4. Ichigo also speaking nonsense again. It's always the "I will defeat you!", but he's trashed by his opponent and something/someone comes and save him. We all know that it's not going to finish in "a single instant". If not, next week's manga would be the last.
icegenie.pngUntitled-1_04-04.gif
Aug 26, 2010 3:42 AM

Apr 2010
=--------------------

DAMN

SO awesome that is i want to read damn haha
Aug 26, 2010 3:47 AM

May 2010
Lylac said:

Future events:

ENTER H(C)ELL ARC

haha +1 :D

hmm, Ichigo now look kinda cool?

in this episode, you will die horribly... *laughs just as shion*
lightness vs. darkness
Nani mo kamo wo hoshigatteita Mayoeru mono no chikai
Mada miru sekai o tsukuridasu koto Kuchi hateteiku
Aug 26, 2010 3:53 AM

Jul 2010
I like the idea... however, my main problem continues - too short. I still don't see any change from the time when we had to suffer through 4-5 weeks of waiting for one fight to finish... O.o

I really need things to be happening. If 17 pages (c.a.) are just not enough - then do more...

What happened? We saw Gin is alive... although he is one of my most favourite characters, I must say that this disappoints me - I thought things have changed and we had our first good character killed.

Down I will sum up the chapter too, just because I feel like it.

Edit: I am also starting to think Mr. Kubo Tite doesn't like the original face of Ichigo enough and has already erased it from his mind and memories. RIP Ichigo's face. You now have a new one, Ichigo! But what will happen in the next few chapters?

The real twist - Ichigo gets even more bishie and becomes a woman!

Aug 26, 2010 3:53 AM

Jul 2008
Tyrfing said:
Also, I won't point out that instead of grabbing Aizen's face, Ichigo could have just cut off his head. I won't.

That would've started the fight there, and Ichigo clearly said he wanted to fight elsewhere, we can all assume that the fight won't be just one swing like it has been since now.

icegenie said:
1. Gin's still alive, as I and every other rational reader have predicted. (If you din predict this, then you dont know Bleach well enough.)

2. Ichigo's new look. Seriously? (Ya ya. Go do your stuff, fangirls. All you ever do is scream at a new cool look. Kubo knew that and he did this to make you guys happy, get it?)

3. Aizen speaking lotsa nonsense again. (Please Kubo. Make Ichigo kill him soon so that we can have a new villain who doesnt ask Ichigo whether it is really him.)

4. Ichigo also speaking nonsense again. It's always the "I will defeat you!", but he's trashed by his opponent and something/someone comes and save him. We all know that it's not going to finish in "a single instant". If not, next week's manga would be the last.

Well duh, Matsumoto can survive without a stomache, it's pretty obvious a trivial stabbing and arm removal won't kill someone.

Not only a new look but a new personality, as opposed to the frantic weakling we had before, at least for one week we have a calm collected, rather better looking protagonist.

It's not really nonsense, he couldn't feel his reiatsu and he asked whether it was Ichi because himself he seems like a completely different person.

Remember Isshin isn't there to stop Aizen running his mouth now, so if Aizen releases more information about what Ichigo is (preferably when Aizen is on the verge of defeat) Ichigo will be "shattered" and Aizen will possibly be allowed to escape, because I don't really see the main antagonist dying here either.
Aug 26, 2010 3:56 AM

Sep 2009
Tyrfing said:
And I won't mention that even if he wouldn't manage to draw his sword fast enough, he could have at least poked his eyes out. I won't.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 200 Discussion

rebwaters - Jan 11, 2010

4 by Dattebayo2992 »»
Apr 29, 9:48 AM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 60 Discussion

rebwaters - Oct 19, 2009

5 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 17, 6:12 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 570 Discussion ( 1 2 )

MermaidGalaxies - Feb 26, 2014

90 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 14, 6:04 PM

» Bleach Next Generations?

Fullmetaldak - Apr 10

13 by Fullmetaldak »»
Apr 13, 8:11 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 480 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

MermaidGalaxies - Feb 7, 2012

102 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 6, 6:35 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.