Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]
Aug 14, 2017 2:01 PM
Nov 2016
After the first arc ending, I was expecting to see how they turned out after a few years or so too...
But still a decent arc ending imo. The tower scene was great :)
Apr 22, 2018 3:51 PM

Apr 2013
Am I the only one who preferred this arc over the former? I loved Kaoru. The romance was more natural and refreshing. Not like many other romances I've seen in anime.
Aug 18, 2018 1:26 AM

Jul 2009
Great episode! I already expected to end quickly just because they wanted to cram everything in 25 episodes.

Still, I really enjoyed Kaoru's relationship. It really felt natural fit for the protagonist. Morishima is the dream girl, but Kaoru is the true girl ^^

Still, Morishima in a santa outfit!!! So tight so good!!

Okay, next up Sae!
Oct 5, 2019 5:38 PM
Jul 2014
At first I wasn't really interested in watching Kaoru's arc, but I ended up being pleasantly surprised.

I agree that the ending was a bit lacking and had a lot more potential and the side plot with her mother kinda seemed out of place, but overall I liked this arc more than Haruka's.

Kaoru's relationship with Junichi was more natural IMO and they just fit well together.

I'm kind of annoyed by Sae's voice already, but I'll try to keep an open mind and maybe I'll be pleasantly surprised again.
Apr 29, 2020 12:34 AM

Feb 2018
Everyone are cute..
Jun 9, 2020 9:14 AM

Aug 2017
The previous arc was good but this was even better. Kaori is just so cute and although I liked the mc with Haruka, Kaori fits him more imo.

I also love the ending song from this anime.
Nov 25, 2021 1:03 PM

May 2020
Christmas date, had a kiss and even had a sleep together. So that's it for Kaoru's part, ending was a bit grounded unlike the previous one. But anyways liked this one too.

Kaoru's too cute <333.
Apr 29, 2022 5:22 PM

Mar 2019
Still can't get behind the whole "returning to point 0" part, but I liked this arc. Too much teasing on Kaoru's part. Fekt like it would go over 18 really fast in that bed, lol.

I like Kaoru as a character after this arc but I'm sorry, Haruka's was just perfect.

I'll be honest, not looking forward to the next 2 girls, the kouhais, but I really can't wait to get to Tsukasa's arc.

Also WHYYYY, there was no annoying "10 years later" in this arc so why did you have to do it for Haruka, it would have been much better if they left out that part.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Jun 27, 2022 3:47 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Kaoru is an S-tier girl but her arc in general is... not as good as Haruka's, whose was simple, straightforward, and ended with a heavy romantic moment and then a ten year time skip showing them as a married couple which really was icing on the cake. Kaoru's arc... was not as solid and straightforward and honestly kind of all over the place. No apparent direction as far as I could tell, just some friends who were friends since middle school getting... a little more intimate as friends. And the drama surrounding her and her mom and all that didn't really fit in will imo, being mainly used as a tool for Tachibana to come in with some words of comfort and thus making their relationship even closer. And it felt like it ended on a somewhat random and inconclusive note.

Still, I love Kaoru and still enjoyed her arc regardless, and will be giving it a 7/10. Yeah ngl most of that score comes from the belly button sucking scene. What is wrong with anime and what is wrong with me

edit: If I'm not mistaken and the class rep girl's arc is last, I have to admit that I think I'm going to find it just a little hard to get through the next three girls' arcs. They just seem terribly mediocre and uninteresting, especially when it starts off hard with the best two girls. I hear good things about the class rep's arc, but the rest, I don't really hear anything, which might mean they were not really that noteworthy. I still hope I'm wrong and that I'll be able to enjoy them for the most part.

I like how in the key visual the three best girls are in the background, and the three not-so-best-girls are in the foreground
BetaMaleUltraJun 27, 2022 3:51 AM

NYANPASU
5700XT

Jan 24, 2023 4:49 PM

Dec 2020
I really liked this arc Kaoru is my favorite character so far.
I am enjoying this character arc format.
Mar 29, 2023 9:12 AM
Sep 2018
The Morishima arc was “fun” but this one seemed more natural.
Jul 20, 2023 11:28 AM
Feb 2021
Kinda weird they didn't flash forward for this one because this is a much more believable long lasting relationship. Hope next girl is at least half as good as this one.
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]

More topics from this board

» Anyone still watching this in 2022?

Raibyou - May 4, 2022

43 by nixshiki »»
Mar 18, 6:21 AM

Poll: » Amagami SS Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kuro4735 - Jul 22, 2010

352 by Zane_0 »»
Dec 27, 2023 11:16 PM

Poll: » Amagami SS Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kuro4735 - Dec 23, 2010

279 by Bard_Eren »»
Dec 20, 2023 11:54 AM

Poll: » Amagami SS Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kuro4735 - Jul 15, 2010

300 by Glitterybugs »»
Dec 5, 2023 5:56 PM

Poll: » Amagami SS Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - Dec 16, 2010

249 by cableguyjay »»
Nov 19, 2023 6:49 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.