Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Sailor Moon Eternal Edition
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 15, 2010 6:05 AM

Oct 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Stupid Chibiusa. T__T
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.~
Oct 22, 2011 1:25 PM

Sep 2008
Man why does Chiba-Usa have to be such a pain in the ass.
Sure that parachute part was pretty nifty, but god is she a burden.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 1, 2012 9:18 PM

Sep 2009
Way to be melodramatic Chibi-Usa.
Cuz she won't eat some pancakes, you hate her?
What happened to your revelation 2 seconds ago that she saved you so many times?
Jul 22, 2012 10:42 PM
Mar 2008
Salmissra said:
Way to be melodramatic Chibi-Usa.
Cuz she won't eat some pancakes, you hate her?
What happened to your revelation 2 seconds ago that she saved you so many times?

Yeah, seriously! Being full is like murdering puppies, according to Chibi-Usa
Aug 26, 2013 11:05 PM

Jul 2008
Usagi should have slapped her right then, hell she should have slapped both Mamoru and her for being jackasses.

I don't condone child abuse but there's exceptions for every rule...my god what a stupid brat.
Dec 29, 2013 10:40 AM

Apr 2010
WolfWood37 said:
Usagi should have slapped her right then.
Feb 10, 2014 2:24 AM
Mar 2013
Rini almost got run over by a car O.o She's gotta be more careful. Aww, I love the Tuxedo mask puppet <3

If any of you have played Chrono Trigger, then you'll understand why I think Rubeus' ship reminds me of the Black Omen.
emeraldrosaryFeb 10, 2014 2:27 AM
Apr 4, 2014 9:30 PM

Apr 2012
Neko0chii said:
WolfWood37 said:
Usagi should have slapped her right then.
May 16, 2014 9:34 PM

Aug 2007
Well, I guess it's a little girl choosing "friends" over her "mother," and I'd say that most children would do the same for their parents...
She is a pain in the ass, but it's really all that surprising. But a slap or two might have been good for her, aha.

Nov 6, 2014 8:19 AM

Nov 2007
I loved this episode!!

Jun 20, 2016 7:42 AM

Jan 2014
always thought chibusa was annoying asf lol
Oct 9, 2016 3:57 PM
Jan 2012
chibi usa/moon so ingenuous.
Name of man red hair is Crimson rubeus. Oh! no Rubeus almost catch Rini.
new sensual enemy appears. Emerald .
Who's diamond prince?Oh no separated all sailors.
What is Serena now away from your friends?
Jun 3, 2017 8:19 AM

Jan 2013
Damn it! I hate that child so much!

"Please stop talking about math when I'm eating."
Jun 26, 2017 7:32 PM
Jul 2013
i'm so confused.

how do you go from recognising someone saved you so many times when you were in danger, to hating them because they won't eat pancakes, thus making them incapable of being sailor moon?! chibi-usa is such a melodramatic little brat. i have never hated her so much.

also, what kind of parenting does she have?! "i'm not going to thank you because of who you are friends with!" if my child was ever that rude, o boy.
luxityJun 26, 2017 9:31 PM
Jul 10, 2017 7:16 AM
Nov 2015
OH THAT DAMN CHIBIUSA.

Now she even steals. After all those things Usagi's done for her. After all those offers of help that Usagi's made. That damn kid doesn't even tell them ANYTHING, and now she takes, she steals.

FUKKKKKKK. YOU AND TUXEDO MASK ARE MADE TOGETHER.
Jul 10, 2017 7:20 AM
Nov 2015
Doesn't the damn girl know everytime she fukking cries the villain will know her location???????????????????????????

After the glory of last episode, WHYYYYYYY SHOULD I PUT UP WITH THIS????

All Chibiusa and Mamo centric episodes are CRINGE.
Jul 10, 2017 7:33 AM
Nov 2015
"I'm not going to thank you because you're all Usagi's friends. You only saved me because I have Usagi's broach, right? You came to scold me, right?"

WTF IS THIS??? You literally put your words into their mouths you damn girl.
Hey Ikuni, it's great that you've been trying to limit Mamoru's screen time for some time. BUT LIMIT THIS DAMN KID TOOOOOOO!!!!!

Rei, Ami, Minako, Mako, why do you have to comfort HER??? Yeah, she needs a bright loud slap right across her face. (by the way, you guys are doing the exact same thing with Mamoru. Slap me good pleaes!)

YOU FUKKKKKKKKER!!!

And the face that she made when she was saying all those things?

YOU FUKKKKKKKKKER!!!
Jul 10, 2017 7:40 AM
Nov 2015
OH YEAH OH YEAHHH HAHHAHAHAA

she has to go back to that damn Mamo's apartment. FIT SO FINE

"Usagi isn't even worthy of this broach. She's self-centered, irresponsible, spoiled". Oh, what a pot!!
Who the fuk jumped into the black hole last ep???? Who the fuk came to rescue 4 girls who previously were villains??? Who the fuk went on all through last season battling Dark Kingdom? How the fuk is that called self-centered. You can call Usagi anything BUT THAT!

Learn some history you fukking kid.
Jul 10, 2017 7:51 AM
Nov 2015
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHHA HHAHAHAHHAAH

that damn Tuxedo mask took care of the most USELESS EASIEST FUKKKING THING.

When the Senshi are uniting their power to battle the UFO, he takes Chibiusa away.

"Leave Chibiusa to me, you guys hurry too". Aren't you supposed to help them, when they're exhausted, and you have all your power in you. Isn't it supposed to be your turn to battle Rubeus, and leave Chibiusa in the Senshi's care??

What the fuk is this??? And his posture, his appearance when he said that line. He looks nothing unlike a thief.
Sean_NessmanJul 10, 2017 8:01 AM
Jul 10, 2017 7:53 AM
Nov 2015
USAGI YOU RULE!!!

Mamoru you sucker, let the damn kid be slapped!
Jul 10, 2017 7:59 AM
Nov 2015
luxity said:
i'm so confused.

how do you go from recognising someone saved you so many times when you were in danger, to hating them because they won't eat pancakes, thus making them incapable of being sailor moon?! chibi-usa is such a melodramatic little brat. i have never hated her so much.

That's just another inconsequential item in a long long list.

Remember that time she hated the fish that Rei made, then ran away with a dinosaur?

Or when she wet her bed which was totally no other's fault but her and she ran away again?

What's with this kid and running away? She never does anything complete. She should run away forever, never to come back, never to make me see her face again.
Dec 3, 2017 3:24 PM
Mar 2013
Finally an episode with a fairly deviant plot line. Not the "omg do trivial shit like playing tennis !!!" => enemy => the sailor soldiers/mamoru save the day
Dec 15, 2018 10:13 PM

Jun 2015
god i get chibiusa is a kid, but she's such a brat. she runs away from things she caused, and the pattern repeats. this girl realizes that usagi has saved her life many times but runs away from her because she wont eat some pancakes?
i bet now that she's stolen usagi's brooch and her friends are sucked up by a ufo, she's gonna try to reverse the blame or something
Jan 24, 2019 9:56 AM
Mar 2018
Meh, this episode was pretty mediocre. Plot-wise it was pretty uninteresting though the ending was one hell of a cliffhanger.
Nov 18, 2019 8:36 AM

Jun 2015
Chibi-The pot calling the kettle black-Usa.
Apr 18, 2022 10:12 AM

Mar 2020
Jesus Christ is Chibi-Usa annoying, if I was in Usagi's position, I'd have slapped her too

Mar 27, 2023 2:24 PM
Jan 2019
I guess you reach maturity when you stop hating children for their mischief or emotional inconsistency, tantrums and very radical childish maximalism.
...I guess i'm mature.

Unlike most posters, i weren't mad at Chibiusa. She has made some very idiotic mistakes in this episode... however, for some reason, i just don't feel any anger towards her.

I mean, think for a moment. The courageous awesome hero of justice who always saves you from some creepy monsters... is the same girl who acts like a stupid crybaby, capricious and throwing tantrums. So the moment with pancakes reminded Chibiusa about how irresponsible Usagi is, so it kinda destroyed Chibiusa's faith in Usagi.

And, well... besides, at least Chibiusa is a kid.

In the Manga, however, the same sort of tantrums were made by Usagi! In manga she threw a tantrum over Mamoru protecting Chibiusa, as she felt... JEALOUS. 
Compared to this sort of cringe i saw in Sailor Moon Crystal (Along with re-reading same episodes in Manga form for comparison), Chibiusa's tantrum look rarher tame, and at least understandable, because Chibiusa is a kid, while Usagi is a middle school student.

So Mamoru was right for stopping Usagi from slapping Chibiusa. Poor girl is already on edge, she's already feels very guilty for what happened. One slap would do nothing useful, girl would just feel traumatized more.

I see most posters here are not much thinking about psychology... you care only about your own emotions.
You're all even more childish than Chibiusa is.
Oct 29, 2023 6:23 AM
Oct 2023
We can't always agree on something bad or useless, it's just an anime, no big deal
Kawaiianime1stOct 29, 2023 6:34 AM
Oct 29, 2023 6:32 AM
Oct 2023
Reply to Keytee1
I guess you reach maturity when you stop hating children for their mischief or emotional inconsistency, tantrums and very radical childish maximalism.
...I guess i'm mature.

Unlike most posters, i weren't mad at Chibiusa. She has made some very idiotic mistakes in this episode... however, for some reason, i just don't feel any anger towards her.

I mean, think for a moment. The courageous awesome hero of justice who always saves you from some creepy monsters... is the same girl who acts like a stupid crybaby, capricious and throwing tantrums. So the moment with pancakes reminded Chibiusa about how irresponsible Usagi is, so it kinda destroyed Chibiusa's faith in Usagi.

And, well... besides, at least Chibiusa is a kid.

In the Manga, however, the same sort of tantrums were made by Usagi! In manga she threw a tantrum over Mamoru protecting Chibiusa, as she felt... JEALOUS. 
Compared to this sort of cringe i saw in Sailor Moon Crystal (Along with re-reading same episodes in Manga form for comparison), Chibiusa's tantrum look rarher tame, and at least understandable, because Chibiusa is a kid, while Usagi is a middle school student.

So Mamoru was right for stopping Usagi from slapping Chibiusa. Poor girl is already on edge, she's already feels very guilty for what happened. One slap would do nothing useful, girl would just feel traumatized more.

I see most posters here are not much thinking about psychology... you care only about your own emotions.
You're all even more childish than Chibiusa is.
@Keytee1 Finally, someone who understands that sometimes, punishment is useless. Well I know this is a conversation but you can't always agree on something, it's just a popular anime.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sailor Moon R Episode 17 Discussion

VARIAchan - Aug 15, 2010

17 by Neemesis_2 »»
Today, 3:21 AM

Poll: » Sailor Moon R Episode 16 Discussion

kamiawolf - Nov 10, 2009

30 by Neemesis_2 »»
Today, 2:50 AM

Poll: » Sailor Moon R Episode 15 Discussion

VARIAchan - Aug 14, 2010

31 by Neemesis_2 »»
Today, 2:12 AM

Poll: » Sailor Moon R Episode 14 Discussion

VARIAchan - Aug 13, 2010

24 by Neemesis_2 »»
Yesterday, 2:28 AM

Poll: » Sailor Moon R Episode 13 Discussion

VARIAchan - Aug 13, 2010

27 by Neemesis_2 »»
Yesterday, 2:01 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.