Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 15, 2008 4:36 PM

Aug 2007
Okay. Not sure why this took so long for me to get up, but yes..

I love her because... well, I love the way that she is depicted, number one. Her attitude of being shy, keeping her big breasts covered, conservative, shy. I like that she was content not having a boyfriend and I love how shy and tender she was, but I looooove how well the anime depicted someone's fall into insanity and depression because... that would drive most anyone insane....

I do also love her for killing Sekai, but that's only in the anime. O.O In the game, not so much, it's extremely cold and heartless, but she's depicted as much more totally insane in the game, but as for the Sekai thing..

I can understand her perspective is what I mean. Getting set up with someone to get him stolen, and then her killing him.. right when she finally had a chance to be with him again (at least in her head) - so I can understand that... I do love her dark side, very very very much...

I love her sister, too. <3 OH OH OH! I found these totally AWESOME pictures of her yesterday, I will have to make one of them the new main one, it'll be fun. =p
Usotsuki. 
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
May 15, 2008 9:55 PM

Jan 2008
Because she likes zombie films and has big boobs. She's insaneley loyal, and nice to have around during a knife fight.

In all seriousness, because she's kind, forgiving, and unlike most meek characters...has assets. Unlike Sekia you get a small insight into what her intersts are, like Zombie films. and for the thrid time she has big boobs and is well drawn. Although she's a little to submissive for my tastes and run of the mill...you actually feel for her.
Jul 3, 2008 12:31 PM

Apr 2008
Tifa said:

I love her because... well, I love the way that she is depicted, number one. Her attitude of being shy, keeping her big breasts covered, conservative, shy. I like that she was content not having a boyfriend and I love how shy and tender she was, but I looooove how well the anime depicted someone's fall into insanity and depression because... that would drive most anyone insane....
Yes. She's also really loyal and CAN, if it matters, state her own opinions. Sure, it's hard when a group is bullying you, but she told both Makoto and Sekai what she thought some time or another. In the anime. >__>
Jul 10, 2008 11:01 PM

Oct 2007
Tifa said:

Like wise

Nov 3, 2008 8:09 AM

Sep 2008
Yandere said:

I do also love her for killing Sekai, but that's only in the anime. O.O In the game, not so much, it's extremely cold and heartless, but she's depicted as much more totally insane in the game, but as for the Sekai thing..

I can understand her perspective is what I mean. Getting set up with someone to get him stolen, and then her killing him.. right when she finally had a chance to be with him again (at least in her head) - so I can understand that... I do love her dark side, very very very much...

I love her sister, too. <3 OH OH OH! I found these totally AWESOME pictures of her yesterday, I will have to make one of them the new main one, it'll be fun. =p

Likewise too, although i dont agree to you by liking her dark side. I never predicted she could do such a thing...:(
though, the anime showed clear and gradual signs of her insanity thus leading to her blant murder revenge. Gives me goosebumbps when i see her kill Sekai(Anime), It would also be fun to watch scene in the game too though. Is there an english version for the game? I would really love to play it sometime.

Cheers!

thx 2 Rinjii 4 d sigy^^
Jan 6, 2009 3:00 PM

Sep 2008
shes a psychotic murderer and thats fucking hot!
Jan 8, 2009 5:15 PM
Jan 2009
1. She is cute and shy, she will be a good friend
2. Her psycho part but i have to take care with that, i don´t want to die
3. Her cute and funny sister, Kokoro-chan
4. She is very kind, and i like it
5. I don´t know more.
Mar 14, 2009 5:47 AM
Nov 2008
In the end Kotonoha was the only one with a happy ending in a very distubed way but still happy
Apr 2, 2009 8:38 AM

Aug 2007
COViE_RocKEr said:

This.

Felli disapproves of this thread.
Apr 2, 2009 9:29 AM

Jan 2009
really very interesting character.
She's so cute.
Crazy but cute. And she become crazy because of Ito
Beautiful face,aren't it?
Макс P@tr1ot Мамонтов
Apr 8, 2009 1:21 PM

Feb 2008
Because she's quiet, shy and beautiful ;)
Apr 11, 2009 11:56 AM

Jun 2008
i love her beacuse..., ..., ... oh! i khow. i love her because she's so cute, inocent and good hearted AND her really big breasts
Jun 6, 2009 4:50 PM

Jun 2008
i love her, because i only watched the anime because of her, because i dont like makoto or sekai, they make me sick. I like Kotonoha because she suffered a lot and she didnt deserve it. It was so sad to see her loosing her mind, it made me cry T.T (the christmas scene when she meets makoto and snow is falling, and makoto finally tells her he loves her).

ワンダーランド花 ♥

Jun 15, 2009 8:58 AM

Jan 2009
Well I took a while to think why I love Kotonoha ~

And well, I love her because she's so shy and she's not a bitch like girl (... Like Sekai ¬¬) and plus she's so cute and innocent. Also I love the way she loves Makoto (But I still think he doesn't deserves her ¬¬)

Btw hi, I'm new here :3
Jun 22, 2009 8:31 PM

Jan 2009
Well that´s an easy qeustion and I answer it with a quote^^:
COViE_RocKEr said:

but I also like her normal personality because she´s shy and she likes zombie films :D
FlakaffeJun 22, 2009 8:55 PM
Jun 23, 2009 12:26 PM

Mar 2009
i dont know i just love katsura ^_^
she is Gorgeous <3
Jul 3, 2009 12:33 PM
Jun 2009
I don't like Kotonoha Becaude she is wierd and scary
Jul 7, 2009 5:57 AM
Jan 2009
MIB said:
Because she likes zombie films

SRSLY?! I can't remember when it showed us that o.o oohoohoohoo
win.
Sep 8, 2009 7:44 AM

Sep 2008
i love her because she's mad when inlove!~

thx 2 Rinjii 4 d sigy^^
Oct 25, 2009 11:14 PM

Nov 2007
Smile, voice, whatever she wears, long hair and big bewbs.
Oct 29, 2009 7:01 AM

Nov 2008
She's beautiful, she's pure.. what else could you want? <3
Oct 29, 2009 8:45 AM

Mar 2009
LacusClyne_Sama said:

choto choto dont like? O.o i think he are more beautifull when she llooks scary <33
Nov 13, 2009 9:43 PM

Jun 2008
LacusClyne_Sama said:

WHAT!! That's absolute nonsense!
Mar 2, 2010 6:06 AM
Jan 2010
I love her beacause she is so great! Firts ,she is so pretty!! (not like that ugly Sekai (BITCH!))
second ,she is so loyal and faithful and that asshole go around and (fucking) fuck every girl in this show. I think that if he was B ,he will probably fuck some boys too ^_^.

And thats it ,although she became crazy in the end I LOVE HER ALOT~!!!~
May 2, 2010 7:20 PM

Feb 2009
She hot nothing munch to say.
May 11, 2010 8:58 PM
Jul 2008
Cute, loyal, and busty. Why the hell not? She's only psychotic because of faggot-ass characters. =(

Thumbs down to people who believe she's a slut. She lost her virginity to rape.
May 23, 2010 10:10 PM
Sep 2008
First off, I generally like the whole quiet shy but actually yandere like crazy type.

Second, she won me over by being, well, not like every other girl that Makoto got involved with, seeing they were all selfish bitches who basically could care less that he had a girlfriend (although, he is at fault too.)

Third, she deserved so much better. I have a weak spot for characters that I feel this way towards (Another example would be my blatant faggotry towards Asch from ToA. ;_; DESERVED SO MUCH BETTER)
Jun 21, 2010 6:48 PM
Jun 2010
i love katsura kotonoha because of her love bosoms hahahaha shes cute, and intelligent thats why makoto itou love her lol...
Feb 6, 2011 11:49 AM

Aug 2010
xD i dono why i like her ^^
Apr 5, 2011 3:17 PM

Oct 2009
she's cute and Look at her Boobies~! :D
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 12, 2011 5:47 PM

Jul 2008
My favorite girl in the series because I can somewhat relate to her in a way. Do you know how painful it is to be cheated three times in a row? (This is why I've professed myself to 2D love, but that's besides the point of this discussion.) She suffered the most in the series and she clearly loves Makoto, a piece of shit who cheats on her by fucking every girl in the series. His nice boat finale is well deserved and I hope he burns in Hell. And I cried when she was violated by Taisuke when she's in an emotional state, I wish he would burn in Hell with Makoto too. But all-in-all, putting the negatives aside... she's cute and loyal, with big bosoms to boot ^_^
Apr 16, 2011 2:03 AM

Aug 2010
She is lovely, and AWESOME! A true Yandere, it is.
Dec 9, 2011 6:00 AM

Nov 2011
Because she is an awesome Yandere and shes cute =D.

"I like to expose what people hide. I'm an intellectual rapist." - Furudo Erika
Jun 30, 2012 3:55 PM

Jan 2012
I just watched recently School Days, and through the entire series I found myself that my favourite character was Kotonoha. She is very loyal and despite having been cheated and annoyed lot of times, she remains strong. She is also very pretty and lovely, I liked her very much.
Jul 18, 2012 1:44 AM

Jun 2012
Yandere said:

Yeah, I totally agree.

From her point of view, it legitimately looked like everyone was trying to set her up for failure and make her miserable. Just like you said, Sekai got her hooked up with Matoko, but then made advances on Matoko (which encouraged him to also make advances) and tried to become his boyfriend instead. All of Sekai's friends began to alienate Kotonoha, and everyone was telling Kotonoha that they loved Matoko and she shouldn't get near him. To top it all off, she got raped by Matoko's best friend.

The story goes on and eventually she walks in on Matoka's dead body, only a day after she confronted Sekai about Matoko.

Things are so messed up for her, I'd question her moral status if she didn't go insane. Her killing Sekai was totally understandable.
LarasoJul 18, 2012 1:48 AM
Some parts of this post may be exaggerated.
Jul 20, 2012 2:50 AM

Jul 2012
I like her cuteness and yandereness~!! >:3
Jul 5, 2013 10:11 PM

Jan 2013
Her beauty, charm, kindness, purity, shyness and huge bewbs. I like everything about her. She's too nice. She doesn't even deserve Makoto in the first place. She deserves a better man that can understand and love her for eternity.

Of course, her dark and psycho side is admirable. She's the Yandere princess after all. (Gasai being the Queen.)

||
Apr 21, 2014 11:03 PM

Nov 2012
She was the purest girl in the whole anime. She didn't deserve to be treated the way she was at all, especially the rape part, But i will say this, when Taisuke had sex with her, he professed his love, and she didn't stop him, from his perspective it wasn't rape, and afterwards the next day when he found that he doesn't mean anything to her and that she still loves Makoto, he felt remorse for what he has done.

She's a great example of what happens when you break someone. Plus she's nice but also a yandere who deserves better
Apr 22, 2014 5:13 AM

Nov 2012
Damn..
Just rewatch this anime today..

I love her because she's EXTREMELY LOYAL. Just when she found out about her boyfriend's cheating on her. She let him be and still loves him, and she's trying to get him back too.
She's just not deserved to be treated that way.
She's kind-hearted, delicate, cute but turn insane after all that happened to her.

In the end, Makoto and Sekai get what they deserved.
Makoto is an ordinary boy who after met Sekai, we discovered that his true nature is a jerk, selfish bastard who only consider his own pleasure and care less about others.
As for Sekai is just a hypocrite, hurting everyone including her own self.
Dec 29, 2014 3:54 AM

Aug 2010
I loved Katsura trough the whole story of this anime from begin to end. I just can't believe what i saw when makoto went on a rampage in his own school.
HOW COULD YOU NOT LOVE HER !?
She is Cute, pretty and Loyal.
also i love shy girls and she is one of them <3
she even tries to make food for makoto thats so sweet <3
only she deserved much better than him D:
Jul 6, 2015 10:42 PM
Jul 2015
She's a goddess. And I think we shouldn't be so harsh to Makoto, Kotonoha will be sad.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Kotonoha X Makoto X Sekai

Blivionis - Sep 23, 2009

9 by turquoisepaws »»
Jul 9, 2021 9:11 AM

» What if Sekai didn't see her dinner treat thrown in the trashcan?

Seiji_S - Nov 3, 2008

8 by hitokouji »»
Jul 5, 2013 10:02 PM

» Kotonoha Fanclub Officers.

Yandere - Dec 19, 2007

8 by zealot_sonic »»
Oct 18, 2010 9:42 AM

Poll: » Cross Days.

Yandere - Sep 8, 2009

18 by ArcherEmiya24 »»
May 11, 2010 7:23 PM

Sticky: » Kotonoha Image Thread.

Yandere - May 15, 2008

10 by Yandere »»
Apr 28, 2010 6:00 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.