Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 13, 2010 11:42 AM

Feb 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I really like Miko the Tohru's date, it was cute =3, I really would like for them together, but It really does looks like Tohru likes Mizuho, he was jealous when he saw her with the other guy. Nice fight bewteen the two of them, I can see why she was mad but it's not like Miko & Tohru were official.
May 14, 2014 4:50 PM

May 2012
Pretty decent development, quite an interesting ending as well!
Mar 30, 2019 12:16 PM

Sep 2018
Well at least the art style is consistent this episode unlike the first, still cant keep face shapes consistent from shot to shot though it seems. This was more tolerable and a bit less cringy than the first episode but it's still repulsively bland and generic. I really don't understand why the response to this anime is mostly positive.

RafaelDeJongh said:
Pretty decent development, quite an interesting ending as well!

How so? This is all pretty standard and genric stuff for this sort of anime, nothing interesting happened at all. Almost every one of these sort of stories has a scene like the ending scene. This is all very cookie cutter.
Mar 30, 2019 12:18 PM

May 2012
kandi_gloss said:
How so? This is all pretty standard and genric stuff for this sort of anime, nothing interesting happened at all. Almost every one of these sort of stories has a scene like the ending scene. This is all very cookie cutter.

That's why it's decent development, even though it's generic it was quite decent in general.
Jul 2, 2020 2:54 AM

Aug 2017
I don't really like the guy, he is mad at Mizuho because she was with another guy but he himself hangs out with other girls. I mean at least make clear what you want instead of being so vague.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Elf Ban Kakyuusei Episode 4 Discussion

EuphoricField - Jul 13, 2010

3 by Kristiwazhere »»
Apr 5, 2019 12:17 PM

Poll: » Elf Ban Kakyuusei Episode 1 Discussion

3 by Kristiwazhere »»
Mar 29, 2019 3:29 PM

Poll: » Elf Ban Kakyuusei Episode 3 Discussion

1 by RafaelDeJongh »»
May 14, 2014 5:03 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.