Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 12, 2008 1:51 PM

Jun 2007
THE GUNDAM FIVE........ WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE GUY?

Heero

HEERO YUY
Ethnic origin: Japanese
Place of origin: L1 colony cluster
Height: 156 cm
Weight: 45 kg
Eye color: Prussian blue
Hair color: Dark brown
Mecha: Wing Gundam

Duo

DUO MAXWELL
Ethnic origin: American
Place of origin: L2 colony cluster
Weight: 43 kg
Eye color: Cobalt blue
Hair color: Brown
Mecha: Gundam Deathscythe

Trowa

TROWA BARTON
Ethnic origin: Unknown
Place of origin: L3 colony cluster?
Height: 160 cm
Weight: 44 kg
Eye color: Dark green
Mecha: Gundam Heavyarms

Quatre

QUATRE RABERBA WINNER
Ethnic origin: Arabian
Place of origin: L4 colony cluster
Weight: 41 kg
Eye color: Blue
Hair color: Platinum gold
Mecha: Gundam Sandrock

Wufei

CHANG WUFEI
Ethnic origin: Chinese
Place of origin: L5 colony cluster
Weight: 46 kg
Eye color: Black
Hair color: Black
Mecha: Shenlong Gundam
^._.^ Neko-Chan ^._.^
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
May 12, 2008 4:22 PM

Nov 2006
ARGH!! It's so hard to choose from them because they all have characteristics that I love about them. But, since I have to choose ONE (Lol), I'll go with Trowa. The loyal, brave, fearless, smart, engineer, caring, handsome, talented, acrobatic, somewhat compassionate, protective Trowa... ^_^
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines.
May 17, 2008 5:17 PM

Apr 2008
My favorite would have to be Wufei and then Heero as a close 2nd
May 19, 2008 4:49 PM

Jun 2007
DUO MAXWELL^_^
and a close second is QUATRE!!!!!!
^._.^ Neko-Chan ^._.^
Oct 20, 2008 9:18 PM

Aug 2007
Quatre, but Trowa and Duo are close seconds.

Jun 17, 2009 7:46 PM

Apr 2008
*glances at username* ^.^

Duo

DUO MAXWELL
Ethnic origin: American
Place of origin: L2 colony cluster
Weight: 43 kg
Eye color: Cobalt blue
Mecha: Gundam Deathscythe
Jun 18, 2009 6:43 AM

Oct 2008
Codename "Heero Yuy"

Jun 18, 2009 6:11 PM

Jun 2009
Chang Wufei!
Jun 19, 2009 3:12 PM
Nov 2008
writtenxpassion said:
Chang Wufei!

He was the most annoying! I hated his whole deal with saying he wasn't worthy of piloting Shenglong. I thought he was being lame.

BTW, why did he call it Nataku?
Jun 19, 2009 3:18 PM

Nov 2006
ZakuAce said:
writtenxpassion said:
Chang Wufei!

He was the most annoying! I hated his whole deal with saying he wasn't worthy of piloting Shenglong. I thought he was being lame.

Because that was his to-be wife's name. Originally he was supposed to get married to this young girl (arranged marriage) named Nataku, but she died while piloting the gundam in an effort to protect her home. So when Wufei became a gundam pilot, he took the gundam that his wife piloted and named it after her.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines.
Jun 24, 2009 10:45 PM

Jan 2009
ivorykeys said:
ZakuAce said:
writtenxpassion said:
Chang Wufei!

Because that was his to-be wife's name. Originally he was supposed to get married to this young girl (arranged marriage) named Nataku, but she died while piloting the gundam in an effort to protect her home. So when Wufei became a gundam pilot, he took the gundam that his wife piloted and named it after her.

Actually:

The granddaughter of Master Shirin Long, the spirited and tomboyish Meilan was wedded to Chang Wufei in AC 194. The two didn't get along at all, with practically opposite personalities and philosophies. Wufei especially angered Meilan with his insistence that justice wasn't real. In response to the sexist attitude displayed by many of her male peers, Meilan insisted on being called Nataku. Later that year, A02026 came under attack by the Alliance with the intent of purging the aging colony. Taking the Prototype Leo (the Tallgeese) Master O had in his collection, Meilan fought off the Alliance Leos despite the toll the machine took on her body. When Wufei came to her rescue in the incomplete Shenlong, Meilan took an attack for him that mortally wounded her. With the Alliance in retreat, Wufei took Meilan back to her favorite field of flowers, where she died peacefully.

This info is from wikipedia and is the information given in Gundam Wing: Episode Zero.

And if you cant tell by my name, my favorite pilot is Duo Maxwell.
I may run and hide, but I never tell a lie.
Omae o korasu.
Aug 16, 2009 11:25 AM

Oct 2008
Based on the anime and also the games I have played a few weeks ago.. It seems that Codename "Heero Yuy" is pretty much a machina as that he doesn't have any goals or objectives but to fulfill the orders given to him. Personally, I don't like that attitude of his in Gundam Musou 2 but even so..

Out of these 5 Gundam pilots, I like Codename "Heero Yuy" best as that..

Duo: He is like the typical hero from typical American political films. He is not even a terrorist or a justice freak; the guy also pilots the Deathscythe..a rather cool Gundam. Duo is also pretty much the only guy that gets along with Heero.

Trowa: Like Heero, this guy also took the name of another individual whom he killed in this case. Trowa Barton was an arrogant test-pilot of the Heavyarms but for some reason, the guy was killed and the assassin accepts a new identity out of the blue and for some reason, he happens to be an ace pilot.

Quartre: A wealthy individual and also leader of a terrorist group in the Middle East. His father is a diplomat who values pacifist ideals but he was killed by the warmongers of the Alliance. Due to this, Quartre had also lost control and went on a killing spree in his Sandrock destroying tons of people and a space colony. If Heero hadn't arrived in his Wing Gundam in time, more casualties would have resulted as that Quartre had totally lost it. This was the point in which I disliked him. Considering that the guy is the leader of a terrorist organization and that he is also a genius and an ace pilot, yet.. *facepalm* A disappointment.

Wufei: A justice freak and also a hypocrite. He killed Treize.. I don't like him. Treize was pretty much the most kind person in the Alliance who valued peaceful diplomacy and also fair battles and duels. Out of so many Alliance units, Wufei just had to kill Treize. What's up with him?

....in the end, Codename "Heero Yuy" is still the best out of these 5 Gundam pilots.
Aug 16, 2009 12:07 PM

Dec 2007
Treize probably killed himself to atone for the actual (necessary in his eyes) crimes he commited. Wufei and Treize had a battle of honour between two men. They had a fair battle. Wufei fought him because Treize killed a lot of people. Perfectly understandable from Wufei's point of view. Not to mention Wufei didn't know yet Treize actually cared about all the people who died and actually grieved over them. He actually cried when Treize revealed this and when he died.

Wufei and Treize are my two favourite Gundam characters ever, Heero comes after them.

I love Trowa too, though there's a good deal of Gundam characters from other universes I like better than him as well.

I like Duo, but I can't consider him a favourite.

I never liked Quatre. Too much of a sissy to be a Gundam pilot.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Poll: » Favorite Character (manga/anime) ( 1 2 )

ivorykeys - Oct 19, 2007

55 by DarkSharinganZ »»
Aug 30, 2012 4:41 AM

» Manga - Episode Zero

neko_chan1987 - May 19, 2008

14 by DarkSharinganZ »»
Aug 29, 2012 5:47 AM

Poll: » Favorite Gundam?

ivorykeys - Oct 29, 2008

27 by kanon-chan »»
Aug 29, 2012 4:34 AM

» Favorite Couple

ivorykeys - Feb 2, 2008

32 by kanon-chan »»
Aug 28, 2012 11:28 AM

» YOUR FAVORITE?

neko_chan1987 - May 12, 2008

13 by FlameLightning17 »»
Dec 19, 2010 9:19 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.