Forum Settings
Forums

Naruto: Dai Katsugeki!! Yuki Hime Shinobu Houjou Dattebayo! Special: Konoha Annual Sports Festival Episode 1 Discussion

New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Apr 14, 2021 4:16 AM
May 2019
holy shit does anyone have seen the yondaime? I've seen him twice, one was when naruto was rushing in the hallway and second was when shino was carrying him back to the event, yondaime could be seen in the background for a second with hiruzen talking with a lady, this episode had a lot of characters in it but only a few really voiced, the hokage advisor was also seen in this episode but for a split second, this episode was really great because of its humor and I didnt expect that Naruto would sing for the credits ^_^
Apr 26, 2021 3:32 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Watch this for awc and its alright as naruto filler standard xd. The synopsis and its spoiler literally said the whole special tho, ffs. Thank you very much, mal.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Aug 22, 2021 8:55 AM

Feb 2021
It was actually better than the genie and the konohamaru ova lol. It was pretty funny. In the public toilet scene, we see Minato in the back, Haku in the front of the line, the 3 sound village genins from chunin exams, the sound 5 guys, Itachi & Kisame, Kabuto, and Gaara lmao

Oct 19, 2022 5:46 PM
Sep 2022
muito bom,
otimo ova
Nov 10, 2023 10:57 AM

Jul 2021
they should've just let bro go to the washroom

Jan 11, 2:48 AM
Jul 2018
Minato casually walking past the bathroom:D
I was also surprised to see Kisame,what's he doing there xD

Not a great feeling when you can't go to the toilet you feel like you're in Tsukuyomi and it's taking forever

This was pretty funny and good for being so short
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.