Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jun 30, 2010 3:48 PM

Nov 2008
smokes said:
^dude if you read the manga you will know that not only the pace is what he needs to improve =)
But it's by far the biggest, as far as I'm concerned. There's some decent parts here and there and I really wish I could enjoy them. But it's over as soon as it starts moving.
Well, the last chapter was good.
Jul 1, 2010 12:00 AM

Apr 2009
^yeah, its always like this 18 pages of nothing and 2 awesome pages and it ends right there.. then again the next chapter 17 pages wasted and 2 good..
this in not enjoyable at all
Jul 1, 2010 2:56 AM

Mar 2010
I have only seen anime so can someone tell me has Ichigo gone back to school too for some chapter or something ? i mean he's still a student right ? :D

* i know it's not importiant at all but i want to know! please. *
Jul 1, 2010 3:26 AM

Jul 2008
Mmm not in the manga, he's been in HM / back to the town fighting for over a year now.
Jul 3, 2010 3:59 AM

Mar 2010
lol :D:D Well the author has totally forgotten him being a student then. Maybe he's kicked out of school. Well i'm kinda disappointed now.
Jul 3, 2010 4:41 AM

Jul 2008
Not forgotten :p just.. he became a delinquent who didn't go to school, the hair says it all :p
Jul 4, 2010 9:57 AM

Mar 2010
Nah i still think that those were the best episodes of Bleach ever when Ichigo still went to school and tried to hid that he's a shinigami from everyone .. ˇˇ.
Jul 21, 2010 3:10 PM

Apr 2009
so i read the arc in Naruto manga with Pain.. and i have to say that that had another level of stupidity..
so my opinion for bleach changed ( at least bleach has logic and doesnt have THAT INSANE stupid plot twists as naruto)
Jul 21, 2010 4:43 PM

Nov 2009
Lylaaz said:
Nah i still think that those were the best episodes of Bleach ever when Ichigo still went to school and tried to hid that he's a shinigami from everyone .. ˇˇ.

I wish... Ichigo can't seem to take a break as of late. I hope after Aizen plans his plan to come up with a plan to plan his death, maybe Ichigo can rest a while. he has a LOT to resolve.
Jul 21, 2010 4:45 PM

Jun 2010
bleach is crap... it drags on and on, the decide chapters were absolutely appalling, just wish ichigo would hurry up and go kill aizen then bleach can end and we can all dance in the streets while children smile and stuffffffffffffffff -.-

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!
Jul 22, 2010 6:15 PM

Aug 2009
Hmm...

First, Bleach's aizaaaaan lol just as planned twist was completely random, and ruined the series as a whole. This plot twist came out from no-where, and explanation was quite lame with millions of plot holes. I have had some serious trouble with understanding Bleach's current plot flow, since there is... nothing. Characters are another train-wreck. Random power ups, cookie cutters... we even recently got some kind of FUSION character. All the characters get in my nerves, and lacks some serious amount of depth.

Also, the ART. It's getting lazy and lazy.It's, all Kubo's doing after all. A lot of panels are basically 'wasted', explaining lack of contents that Bleach is suffering recently. I also dislike his style of writing. It... really turns me off.

In case of Naruto, art is EVEN WORSE. That's what turns me off. I mean... look at all those recent drawing of Rasengans, compare to the one that Jirayiya used for the first time. Kyubi looks awful as usual, too. A lot of blank backgrounds, bad character designs, etc.

However, the single worst thing about naruto is, characters. Sasugay and useless Sakura, annoying bitch protagonist Uzumaki Naruto is just a tip of the iceberg.At least something is good about Naruto, is definitely a pacing. Plot at least 'flows'. Also, The first half of Naruto series was good. (Even though I still didn't really like it.)

I might be biased but... It's really hard to find flaws in One Piece. If someone is anti-fan of OP, that basically means that person is oppose to almost entire male population in Japan and Korea. (Yep, Korean absolutely loves One Piece. :3 We always call Oda with 'master' in front.) Well, if I were to say flaws, recent chapter was a bit too messy. A lot of things are going on at once, it's a bit hard to follow on. Not sure if separating all the crew mates were the right decision. Marine HQ arc was draggedThriller Bark was probably the weakest arc of OP of all the time. However;

OP is good, because it is drawn by Oda-sensei. It is obvious, that everything going on right now has been planned, and I'm pretty sure he can 'ALREADY SEE THE ENDING' of this epic manga. He's storying telling is just godly;

Art, unlike other two, has been changed and improved A LOT through past 10 years. He has some distinct style that might be not appealing to western viewers, but it is extremely consistent, and detailed unlike other two.

IMO, One Piece >>>>>> Naruto >>>>>>>>>>> Bleach, for my own reasons. I don't think Bleach will be able to recover this... terror.
Jul 23, 2010 2:29 AM

Feb 2009
Dropped.
Jul 23, 2010 12:00 PM

May 2007
bleach is generic shounen material with bad pacing. thats not the reason bleach is bad. kubo's main cast of characters are bland. no one likes ichigo anymore. no one likes orihime, chad or ishida much either. the gotei 13 are one big blob of powerful-badassery. instead of leaving them that way, kubo tries to give them all distinct personalities but only does it half-heartedly. we end up wanting to learn more about these characters, but theres just too many and so we know nothing about them. if shunsui dies? I don't really care. if yamamoto dies? great he was an asshole all series.
Jul 23, 2010 4:09 PM

Dec 2008
These chapters should be renamed to Bleachcide rather than Deicide.
Jul 23, 2010 11:58 PM

Sep 2009
On topic...
Wel... Yeah.xD
Aug 6, 2010 10:12 PM

Feb 2009
Beatnik said:
Bleach is that manga that consists of nothing but people fighting in front of white backgrounds, right?

Fighting involves exchanging blows. Bleach is mostly about characters exchanging OHKO's and then occasionally getting up from them.
Aug 11, 2010 6:56 PM

Nov 2009
It's best put like this.... Compared to its other SWJ counterparts, it is nowhere near the level of Naruto nor One Piece, yet its significantly better than most other currently airing shounen animes. It's a good anime depending on what you compare it with.
Aug 14, 2010 11:51 AM

Oct 2008
^^^for me , bleach at a point of time was waaaay better than naruto and one piece . . But right now , i still rate it above naruto , sometimes . .
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 60 Discussion

rebwaters - Oct 19, 2009

5 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 17, 6:12 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 570 Discussion ( 1 2 )

MermaidGalaxies - Feb 26, 2014

90 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 14, 6:04 PM

» Bleach Next Generations?

Fullmetaldak - Apr 10

13 by Fullmetaldak »»
Apr 13, 8:11 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 480 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

MermaidGalaxies - Feb 7, 2012

102 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 6, 6:35 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 674 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 19, 2016

50 by _Zanga »»
Mar 31, 10:29 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.