Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Land of the Lustrous
Available on Manga Store
New
6 hours ago
Jan 2019
I'm up to episode 5 I'm really enjoying especially the visuals does the anime leave off or should I read the manga, note I read chapter one but the art style, I obviously doesn't comprehend to the anime which is fine but takes some time to get use to. Point is is the anime satisfying enough?
5 hours ago
Jan 2019
Also I'm not against reading manga I'm just very picky I see manga as more relaxing than anime so some stuff is harder to comprehend for me so anime, (sometimes) is more clear
5 hours ago
May 2016
I would say it has a closure, but because it was so interesting it made me read the manga and I hate reading. This is the only manga that I've read.
Therefore I don't know if we can say that it is a satisfying ending or not, but the way it was ended can be seen as a prologue to the "main story".

I think if you are not really interested in the mystery, then you will be okay with that ending. If you are really interested, then you will read the manga.
5 hours ago
May 2020
mydaddy said:
I'm up to episode 5 I'm really enjoying especially the visuals does the anime leave off or should I read the manga, note I read chapter one but the art style, I obviously doesn't comprehend to the anime which is fine but takes some time to get use to. Point is is the anime satisfying enough?

the anime does a really good job at adapting the manga, there's absolutely no need to worry about the quality of the adaptation and you could just continue to the manga after the anime.

in fact, I feel like its better to watch the anime first to really get used to the characters "shape" as they can be really confusing to differentiate in the manga as there are no colors and simply relies on their hair shape the most.
5 hours ago
Jan 2019
Reply to ktg
I would say it has a closure, but because it was so interesting it made me read the manga and I hate reading. This is the only manga that I've read.
Therefore I don't know if we can say that it is a satisfying ending or not, but the way it was ended can be seen as a prologue to the "main story".

I think if you are not really interested in the mystery, then you will be okay with that ending. If you are really interested, then you will read the manga.
@ktg thanks I generally prefer anime I'm not stupid (I hope) but most manga especially backgrounds and even settings and characters I have a hard time understanding, it's not impossible but takes longer than it's worth

I'll take your advice my friend if I'm interested I'll start the manga
5 hours ago
Aug 2023
mydaddy said:

I recommend the anime, it’s too spectacular, I would see it a thousand times, but the manga and its whole plot is something else, it leaves you thinking, when you finish the anime continues from chapter 32 of the manga

More topics from this board

» I don't know why it's taking this long

mydaddy - Yesterday

7 by ghier »»
Today, 9:02 AM

» THERE IS NO LAWS AGAINST THE GEMS, BATMAN!

Gardevoir0338 - Oct 13

10 by ravingLimey »»
Oct 16, 12:22 PM

Poll: » Houseki no Kuni (TV) Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Oct 7, 2017

212 by mydaddy »»
Oct 9, 9:25 PM

Poll: » Houseki no Kuni (TV) Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 14, 2017

105 by Asnwert123 »»
Sep 19, 10:14 AM

Poll: » Houseki no Kuni (TV) Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 23, 2017

319 by mtsRhea »»
Sep 9, 12:12 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.