Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Oct 9, 9:05 AM
Mar 2022
I read the manga.

The story is entertaining, there's action and crazy things going on.
The male lead is insane and the female lead is badass.
And the art style is unique/pretty aesthetic.
So far the first ep is pretty good.
The animation is not bad and it's quite good too.
The story is entertaining and fun af to watch.
Go watch this anime!

Oct 9, 9:13 AM
Jul 2024
kisaragi_eki said:
I read the manga.

The story is entertaining, there's action and crazy things going on.
The male lead is insane and the female lead is badass.
And the art style is unique/pretty aesthetic.
So far the first ep is pretty good.
The animation is not bad and it's quite good too.
The story is entertaining and fun af to watch.
Go watch this anime!

the first episode is pretty good yeah 👍
Oct 9, 9:29 AM
Dec 2022
yes, good first ep 👍
Oct 9, 9:44 AM
Jul 2022
Nice episode i just hope there won't be something terrible with the female lead in the future🤧
Oct 9, 10:36 AM
Nov 2023
Really good start, I was going to skip this but had a bit of spare time so tried it anyway. There’s possible red flags ahead, but I’ll stick with it while it’s this entertaining.
Oct 9, 10:38 AM

Jan 2013
This is an absolute dumpster fire, and I can't wait for the next episode.
If you reply back to me and I never respond, I lost interest and don't care. Sorry about that.
Oct 9, 12:05 PM

Jan 2018
Tbf I'd sell my kidney for love, too.
Oct 9, 2:01 PM

Mar 2021
This is classic Studio Deen animation. Its not really "Bad" bad, but it is not mind-blowingly good. It just does the job.

And yeah, First episode was really fun. I want more FMCs like in this one, who's not afraid of taking actions.
Oct 9, 6:34 PM

Jul 2011
I think one of the charms of this series is how refreshing it is.

It sets up and then twists all the expected tropes, so you’re caught off guard and excited about how they will play out. You expect their romance to try to pull you in, but it’ll do something to repel you first. You expect Kirishima to be a textbook yakuza Yandre - he’s not. You Expect Yohshino to play the classic female lead caught in an emotional whirlwind—she won’t. If you’re here for the pretty boys, you’ll quickly toss them in the trash for her.

I like how it leans into the Yakuza romance camp just as much as it wants but also takes opportunities to throw jabs at the genre (high schoolers looking and acting like adults, for example).

Also, the author has an overall talent for blending camp with naturalism. They don’t always stick to the landing, but overall, the blend between realistic and ridiculous situations/reactions works surprisingly well for me.
samspot8r8sOct 9, 6:42 PM
Oct 9, 7:00 PM
Nov 2020
I thought the animation was a bit stiff but the story is different from what I expected so far.
Oct 10, 4:55 AM
Apr 2020
the manga is insane i really like this unique plot. TBH i didn't have much expectations for the animation but the 1st episode was so actually so good and they kept the artstyle of the manga. This is a definitely must watch
Oct 10, 11:40 AM

Jun 2009
The anime is adapted from the manga which starts quite badly with Yoshino
doing what she did at the end of the 1st episode. But from the second episode it will get better and better. Yoshino is truly one of the most badass but at the same time down to earth and no nonsense female characters and Kirishima is actually a complex character that has a fascinating psychology, a lot of psychological issues that get explored the more the story unravels.
Oct 11, 4:10 AM
Mar 2022
Reply to -Hotaru_
The anime is adapted from the manga which starts quite badly with Yoshino
doing what she did at the end of the 1st episode. But from the second episode it will get better and better. Yoshino is truly one of the most badass but at the same time down to earth and no nonsense female characters and Kirishima is actually a complex character that has a fascinating psychology, a lot of psychological issues that get explored the more the story unravels.
@-Hotaru_
-Hotaru_ said:
Yoshino is truly one of the most badass but at the same time down to earth and no nonsense female characters

IKR!!!
-Hotaru_ said:
Kirishima is actually a complex character that has a fascinating psychology, a lot of psychological issues that get explored the more the story unravels.

Yup!!
Anyway,what do you think the anime going to adapt?like until what volume and chapter?
Based on the trailer,op and ed i guess volume 6 maybe 7? What do you think?
Oct 13, 9:44 AM

May 2009
Another manga reader here. It's cool that this has gotten an anime adaptation and I like that preserved the art style. I'm not a fan of their voice actor choice for Kirishima, though. I respect the voice actor, but I just don't think his voice fits Kirishima. =x
Oct 13, 7:49 PM

Aug 2024
well said
unfortunate to see some trash talking this. while the animation seems somewhat fast paced in some places, they still did a good job in matching the art to the early parts of the manga
Oct 14, 10:26 AM
Jul 2015
kisaragi_eki said:
the female lead is badass

You misspelled "stupid"
Oct 14, 3:08 PM
Mar 2022
Reply to Dickegrobe
kisaragi_eki said:
the female lead is badass

You misspelled "stupid"
@Dickegrobe she's not even stupid.She's not gonna let go when someone messes with her or her family.
Both kirishima and yoshino match each other's freak.
She's a cool and badass female lead don't f*ck with her.

kisaragi_ekiOct 14, 4:38 PM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Raise wa Tanin ga Ii Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Fynel - Oct 14

54 by MickeyMinaj »»
56 minutes ago

» Still can't get over what she did in episode 1

the_great_prince - Yesterday

5 by V1P3R0P »»
1 hour ago

Poll: » Raise wa Tanin ga Ii Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 7

110 by patkarunungan »»
3 hours ago

» Manga cover

kisaragi_eki - Oct 14

13 by tamimhasan20035 »»
Yesterday, 9:19 AM

» Question for Manga readers... Is it a Josei or Seinen?

Kira_Illusionist - Aug 22

25 by bastek66 »»
Oct 14, 9:25 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.