Forum Settings
Forums
Rent-A-Girlfriend
Available on Manga Store
New
Sep 30, 4:55 PM

Aug 2017
It's insane that manga has been going on for 7 years, and it has not once ever had a good development. The closest we got was the movie arc, but if you can believe that that was over half the manga ago now

My biggest regret: Reading all 200+ chapters of Kanojo, Okarishimasu
Sep 30, 6:30 PM

Jul 2013
I stopped reading this shit a few months ago. I couldn’t believe I kept wasting my time with this bullshit manga.
"Hopes and dreams... What more could one need?"
Sep 30, 8:47 PM
Jun 2023
I Keep reading this only because i can’t let Things go
Sep 30, 9:04 PM
Mar 2023
adriado said:
I Keep reading this only because i can’t let Things go

We're the same in that aspect
Sep 30, 9:13 PM
Jul 2020
Yeah, I've waited 3 years for it to end so I can finish it all in one go
Sep 30, 9:17 PM
Nov 2020
7 years of MID !!!!!!!!!
Oct 1, 12:43 AM

Jan 2023
I agree that the movie arc was the best one.
Personally, I think the first half of the manga was quite decent: it was slow-paced for sure but it still felt like there was progress to some degree, and almost every volume had some good Chizu/Kazu moments.
Nowadays the manga really feel like it's going in circles and buying time constantly, I don't remember the last time I genuinely enjoyed a chapter.
Oct 1, 1:07 AM

Jun 2011
Reply to MeguSae38
I agree that the movie arc was the best one.
Personally, I think the first half of the manga was quite decent: it was slow-paced for sure but it still felt like there was progress to some degree, and almost every volume had some good Chizu/Kazu moments.
Nowadays the manga really feel like it's going in circles and buying time constantly, I don't remember the last time I genuinely enjoyed a chapter.
MeguSae38 said:

This is the reason I dropped Nisekoi, and Kanojo Okarishimasu looks like it's worse than Nisekoi.

I was waiting for this to end to binge read it, but it's looking like I won't bother with this series.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Oct 1, 1:18 AM
Mar 2024
Remocracy said:
It's insane that manga has been going on for 7 years, and it has not once ever had a good development. The closest we got was the movie arc, but if you can believe that that was over half the manga ago now

please just stick to love is indivisible by twins
Oct 2, 9:31 PM
Dec 2020
7 years and absolutely nothing has happened
Oct 5, 5:21 AM

Aug 2017
Reply to Dethfan39
I stopped reading this shit a few months ago. I couldn’t believe I kept wasting my time with this bullshit manga.
@Dethfan39 I used to read every chapter but at some point last year I got too busy to read manga at all (mad exams and projects) and I fell behind on the manga by 7 chapters and decided "you know what I'll drop it now and save my sanity"

Oct 6, 2:45 PM

Jun 2020
why do you want peak to end?
Oct 6, 10:17 PM

Feb 2022
7 YEARS?! komi cant communicate has been going on for 8 and its finally in its final arc.... if there is no development they have to just be milking it at this point
Oct 12, 5:32 PM

Aug 2017
Reply to hidenashi
7 YEARS?! komi cant communicate has been going on for 8 and its finally in its final arc.... if there is no development they have to just be milking it at this point
@hidenashi To my knowledge Komi is following the Kaguya-sama manga and continuing after the confession
, and Rent-a-Girlfriend does not seem to be close to a confession, regardless of progress

Oct 12, 6:40 PM

Feb 2022
Reply to Remocracy
@hidenashi To my knowledge Komi is following the Kaguya-sama manga and continuing after the confession
, and Rent-a-Girlfriend does not seem to be close to a confession, regardless of progress
@Remocracy I feel like Komi can't communicate had to continue because of the original goal of komi making 100 friends, if they stopped after the confession it would've made the series feel incomplete and without meaning. I don't know much about what's going on in rent a girlfriend but by now I think it should be close to a confession atleast, but I don't have much good expectations for the series so I'm not that surprised. Ready for 10 more years of rent-a-girlfriend!!!!!!!!!!!
Oct 13, 8:17 PM

Aug 2017
Reply to hidenashi
@Remocracy I feel like Komi can't communicate had to continue because of the original goal of komi making 100 friends, if they stopped after the confession it would've made the series feel incomplete and without meaning. I don't know much about what's going on in rent a girlfriend but by now I think it should be close to a confession atleast, but I don't have much good expectations for the series so I'm not that surprised. Ready for 10 more years of rent-a-girlfriend!!!!!!!!!!!
@hidenashi I'm an anime-only but I see occasional manga panels, I have no idea if she's hit her goal yet. Nevertheless Komi is miles ahead

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kanojo, Okarishimasu Chapter 349 Discussion

MegamiRem - Oct 15

3 by daywithoutgames »»
Yesterday, 2:07 AM

Poll: » Kanojo, Okarishimasu Chapter 348 Discussion

MegamiRem - Oct 8

8 by iamelikin »»
Oct 15, 6:40 PM

Poll: » Kanojo, Okarishimasu Chapter 346 Discussion

MegamiRem - Sep 24

12 by ApiDshinsei »»
Oct 14, 11:11 AM

Poll: » Kanojo, Okarishimasu Chapter 323 Discussion

MegamiRem - Mar 26

9 by daywithoutgames »»
Oct 9, 5:05 AM

Poll: » Kanojo, Okarishimasu Chapter 347 Discussion

MegamiRem - Oct 1

7 by Shikkakku »»
Oct 8, 1:55 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.