Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 23, 8:32 PM

Feb 2008
I kind of like the OSTs when they are using they Divine skills but Akina still end up losing to his sister make it 3-3.

That was a surprising cliffhanging Future Sister vs currently Sister.
Well that would be interesting but you know I thought I wouldn't see her again

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Aug 24, 12:25 AM
May 2022
I pretty much expected Akina to lose, as much as he wants to save his sister, his overall conviction was weak and that’s why Hikari won. Plus that Aikawa guy is clearly shady as hell, never trust a guy who’s a bit too nice.
Aug 24, 1:01 AM

Feb 2019
Akina vs Hikari was dope but not surprised at all he lost, it would’ve been an asspull otherwise since Akina’s motivation was weak.

He lived his entire life focused on Hikari and during her and never really considered what HE wanted out of life, while Hikari has spent her entire life wanting her brother to be happy and now worry about her situation. OST and animation were dope with some great voice acting

Holy shit future Hikari survived??! Next week is gonna be great with the two of them squaring off and we’ll see whose resolve is greater. Hikari at two very different stages in life is gonna be cool to see. Also S/O Nao senpai for being so supportive of Akina, best ship

More topics from this board

Poll: » Cardfight!! Vanguard: Divinez Season 2 Episode 8 Discussion

Marinate1016 - Today

2 by Blackbird »»
6 hours ago

» Special Episode, No Episode 7 until next week.

Lou1998 - Aug 17

1 by AnimeFan500 »»
Aug 18, 11:48 AM

Poll: » Cardfight!! Vanguard: Divinez Season 2 Episode 6 Discussion

Marinate1016 - Aug 10

0 by Marinate1016 »»
Aug 10, 2:34 AM

Poll: » Cardfight!! Vanguard: Divinez Season 2 Episode 5 Discussion

Marinate1016 - Aug 2

0 by Marinate1016 »»
Aug 2, 7:15 PM

Poll: » Cardfight!! Vanguard: Divinez Season 2 Episode 4 Discussion

Marinate1016 - Jul 27

0 by Marinate1016 »»
Jul 27, 4:42 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.