Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 13, 12:53 PM

Apr 2020
THIS IS A LIGHT NOVEL ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER/VOLUME.
----------------------------------------

another disappointing volume
so much for the "potential" of horikta , she just keep in taking Ls since start of year 2 and here again lost badly against ichinose
really character assassination is going on in this volume OF ALL THE CHARACTERS - horikta ,arisu, ryueen , kei

so pathetic of kanzaki - another hype by kinu, "kanzaki going to create a revolution" lmaoo my*ss

the kiyo kei conversation really got onto my nerves , it felt so toxic from kiyo.
even someone who is not fan of kei would this toxicty very disguesting

i really hurts to see kei getting broken down bit by bit by kiyotaka

i am huge kei fan and i cant see her character going down the drain like this
and i made up mind

I DONT WANT KEI X KIYO , FRICKING BREAK UP IN NEXT VOLUME,
i dont want kei no where near this MF EDGE LORD

sorry for the rant, its just a disappointment after disappointment every volume since vol 5 of year 2

its just baits after baits
here are some examples
kiyo vs nagumo
Horikta "potential"
next gen whiteroom students biggest threat to kiyo (poor yagami)
and many more....
Aug 13, 2:40 PM

Nov 2015
NaughtySempai said:
I DONT WANT KEI X KIYO

You just invalidated your whole criticism.
Aug 13, 5:14 PM
May 2015
NaughtySempai said:
THIS IS A LIGHT NOVEL ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER/VOLUME.
----------------------------------------

another disappointing volume
so much for the "potential" of horikta , she just keep in taking Ls since start of year 2 and here again lost badly against ichinose
really character assassination is going on in this volume OF ALL THE CHARACTERS - horikta ,arisu, ryueen , kei

so pathetic of kanzaki - another hype by kinu, "kanzaki going to create a revolution" lmaoo my*ss

the kiyo kei conversation really got onto my nerves , it felt so toxic from kiyo.
even someone who is not fan of kei would this toxicty very disguesting

i really hurts to see kei getting broken down bit by bit by kiyotaka

i am huge kei fan and i cant see her character going down the drain like this
and i made up mind

I DONT WANT KEI X KIYO , FRICKING BREAK UP IN NEXT VOLUME,
i dont want kei no where near this MF EDGE LORD

sorry for the rant, its just a disappointment after disappointment every volume since vol 5 of year 2

its just baits after baits
here are some examples
kiyo vs nagumo
Horikta "potential"
next gen whiteroom students biggest threat to kiyo (poor yagami)
and many more....

Couldn't agree more. Everything in this second year has been a complete disappointment.
Aug 13, 5:15 PM

May 2021
I havent read it yet, but does anyone know how many volumes are left for 2nd year?
Aug 13, 5:30 PM

Apr 2020
Pethaas said:
NaughtySempai said:
I DONT WANT KEI X KIYO

You just invalidated your whole criticism.

hahahhaha I angry, I don't care what I have written , feel free to ignore like Autobot of reddit
Aug 14, 6:55 AM
Mar 2022
Zimmu said:
I havent read it yet, but does anyone know how many volumes are left for 2nd year?

One more volume for spring break to mark the end of year 2
Aug 14, 7:14 AM

May 2021
Reply to rowouanb99
Zimmu said:

One more volume for spring break to mark the end of year 2
@rowouanb99
ok thanks
Aug 16, 1:20 PM

May 2020
you guys are crazy if you don't realise how good this volume was.

Honami - humbled
Horikita- humbled
Ryuuen - humbled

Aug 16, 1:30 PM

Apr 2020
OGLewis said:
you guys are crazy if you don't realise how good this volume was.

Honami - humbled
Horikita- humbled
Ryuuen - humbled

bro sneaked in horikta lol
Aug 17, 1:46 PM

Dec 2018
NGL, this volume did not live up to the hype, especially the Ryuen vs Arisu fight. This end of the year exam match was kinda ass. Their last fight in previous volume was much more thrilling. Here, she literally humbled bro and mop the floor with him in a fair and square competition. Also, didn't see anywhere of Horikita growth at all and she is more or less still kushida level. Seriously she ain't even winning against the other class leaders and is Ayanokoji really expecting her to beat him... Forget it.
The only interesting things in this volume is Ayanokoji expelling Maezono, breaking Ichinose and dumping Arisu. Bro just played with 3 three maiden's heart like nothing

More topics from this board

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e: 2-nensei-hen Volume 11 Discussion

Pussyit8 - Jun 10

4 by ImenonoawaiDream »»
Aug 11, 10:44 PM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e: 2-nensei-hen Volume 9 Discussion

Syureria - Feb 24, 2023

10 by szewc »»
Jul 31, 5:26 AM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e: 2-nensei-hen Volume 8 Discussion

Syureria - Oct 24, 2022

29 by jas-samaaa »»
Jul 24, 7:30 AM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e: 2-nensei-hen Volume 5 Discussion

Syureria - Oct 21, 2021

36 by Ezeved »»
Jun 1, 7:44 AM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e: 2-nensei-hen Volume 7 Discussion

Syureria - Jun 23, 2022

26 by Ezeved »»
Jun 1, 6:04 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.