Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Laid-Back Camp
Available on Manga Store
New
Jul 6, 2:13 AM
Mar 2021
I would love to know why this has become a cooking show when its name is "laid back CAMP" and they focus 10x more on the food aspect.

Did Gordon Ramsay direct season 3?

Also when has one of the main characters Rin become a supporting character & barely showing up honestly.

I gave season 1 & 2 7/10 but this season? I am looking at 4-5/10 being my opinion for season 3 while watching the final episode now.

I use the entire 1-10 scale having 5 being average and anything below 6 not having been worth the time spent.

And Chiaki the only obnoxious annoying character (including season 1 & 2) getting more screen time than most characters & Rin being pushed into the corner who was the main reason people watched the show was for her and Nadeshiko

What the heck.
TurnipFanJul 6, 2:28 AM
Jul 6, 2:53 AM
Dec 2022
Did we watch the same thing? Wow. Well, it's your take so I can't say anything about that. I actually gave this season a 10. As a fan of the manga and anime, s3 was peak.
Jul 6, 3:17 AM
Sep 2022
this season was just bad in general
the visuals looks AI generated (i know its not AI calm down)
it was very unfunny compared to the many laughs i had with season 1 and 2
the manga designs look uncanny in anime form when there was nothing wrong with the old anime designs if it ain't broke dont fix it
this ones S tier slice of life got downgrade to B tier
Jul 6, 4:52 AM
best $30 i spent

Oct 2023
It’s yuru camp so I still liked it, but you’re not wrong this season doesn’t compare to Season 1.
8bit tossed.
Jul 6, 5:17 AM
Dec 2018
It's always been about cooking things and enjoying time with friends. That's litteraly how it's advertised in interviews.
Jul 6, 5:36 AM
Aug 2019
I'm not a big fan of Yuru Camp in general but I did enjoy it. I've seen it advertised around a lot in Japan and kinda the reason why I watched it to begin with.

Anyway, the show including season 3 still gave me the nice, chill vibe I liked about the show so I don't understand the pickiness of this latest season. Then again, I guess I never took it serious and only cared for the chill vibe.
Jul 6, 6:45 AM

Jul 2023
8-bit just ruined yuru camp. previously c-station, they gave us a proper delicious meal, bg, camping and etc. but 8-bit removed the bg mostly, removed narrator, made it more funny without any camping lesson... lol, at the end they made this a cooking anime. And talking about visual is pointless 😔.
Talent is something to nurture, and wisdom is something to hone

Jul 6, 8:42 AM

Aug 2013
CheliosX said:
Did we watch the same thing? Wow. Well, it's your take so I can't say anything about that. I actually gave this season a 10. As a fan of the manga and anime, s3 was peak.

Same here! S3 actually made me want to read the manga even more ‘cause the art style was so cute. All three seasons are a 10 for me 🥰
Jul 6, 8:50 AM
Isekai Trucker

Oct 2015
Mm, I wanted more Rin and her solo camp rather than Nadeshiko and the others. I find Nadeshiko quite annoying while the others are OK but Rin should get more screen time.
"You only realize the real value of something you discarded when you get the chance to pick it up again." - Rudeus Greyrat
Jul 6, 9:54 AM
Mar 2021
Reply to Azuchi
Mm, I wanted more Rin and her solo camp rather than Nadeshiko and the others. I find Nadeshiko quite annoying while the others are OK but Rin should get more screen time.
@Azuchi

Agreed. Nadeshiko can be annoying but I find Chiaki to be the most annoying because she is trying to be clever and act a genius but has just an obnoxious personality in my opinion.

Rin was just completely pushed aside.
Jul 6, 9:55 AM
Mar 2021
Reply to CheliosX
@CheliosX I have yet to read the manga but yes I did watch the same thing. This is just my opinion however, I feel like there was more focus on the cooking & how to cook vs the camping part.
Jul 6, 9:56 AM
Mar 2021
Reply to DragyG
It's always been about cooking things and enjoying time with friends. That's litteraly how it's advertised in interviews.
@DragyG Mostly been about camping & cooking being a small part of it. I felt like the cooking just overtook the camping part & that Rin was just pushed into a corner.
Jul 6, 12:24 PM
May 2023
TurnipFan said:
@DragyG Mostly been about camping & cooking being a small part of it. I felt like the cooking just overtook the camping part & that Rin was just pushed into a corner.

I second this statement. I couldn’t figure out why I didn’t enjoy season three as much but you’ve pretty much hit the nail on the head. That and the apparent studio change which I didn’t even know about, so yeah
Jul 6, 2:43 PM
Dec 2022
imjayhime said:
CheliosX said:

Same here! S3 actually made me want to read the manga even more ‘cause the art style was so cute. All three seasons are a 10 for me 🥰

Same here. I gave them all a 10. I hopped on the manga as soon as I was done with s3. The manga is also a 10.
Jul 6, 2:43 PM
Dec 2022
TurnipFan said:
@CheliosX I have yet to read the manga but yes I did watch the same thing. This is just my opinion however, I feel like there was more focus on the cooking & how to cook vs the camping part.

Not a problem. I understand.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yuru Camp△ Season 3 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 20

84 by Forum »»
Jul 15, 1:44 PM

Poll: » Yuru Camp△ Season 3 Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 16

71 by Forum »»
Jul 15, 11:33 AM

Poll: » Yuru Camp△ Season 3 Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 18

73 by mecurial_kai »»
Jul 8, 10:10 PM

Poll: » Yuru Camp△ Season 3 Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 30

67 by Thrasher96 »»
Jun 29, 10:03 AM

Poll: » Yuru Camp△ Season 3 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 13

55 by Ten »»
Jun 28, 3:11 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.