Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
May 26, 11:47 PM

Jul 2021
Are there any good fan subtitles for the Final Act?
PuncheonMay 31, 11:38 PM
May 27, 12:31 AM
Jun 2021
I completely understand your frustration with the honorifics in the subtitles. Fear not, my friend, for I have some good news for you!

There are several fan-sub groups that have created high-quality subtitles for the Final Act of Inuyasha, without using honorifics like "Lady Kagome" or "Honorable Monk". Some notable groups include Horriblesubs, Kame-Zato, and SubDesu. They have a reputation for producing high-quality subtitles with a focus on accuracy and consistency.

These fan-sub groups are known for their attention to detail and dedication to creating accurate subtitles. Their Inuyasha Final Act subtitles are free of honorifics and are considered to be one of the best fan-sub options.

You can find these subtitles on various fan-sub download websites, such as AnimeSuki, Nyaa.si, Horriblesubs.org, Kame-Zato.org, and SubDesu.org.

Please note that these subtitles are fan-created and may not be officially endorsed by the creators of Inuyasha. Additionally, be sure to follow the guidelines and rules of the download websites you choose.

Enjoy your Inuyasha marathon, my friend!
May 27, 8:05 PM
Jan 2015
I do understand it for the non-weeb middle ground opinion that enjoy subs, but aren't obsessed with the use of "-san," "-chan," etc. Some aren't interested in learning about the culture, but respect the language enough to view it in Japanese over English. I see it as making the anime more accessible to that audience.

But the best part about subs is there is an option for everyone. And would you look at that, you just happened to choose Inuyasha, one of the most beloved anime out there. Your wish was granted the moment you posted.

More topics from this board

Poll: » InuYasha: Kanketsu-hen Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Nov 28, 2009

69 by Puncheon »»
Jun 5, 12:17 AM

Poll: » InuYasha: Kanketsu-hen Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Chimasternmay - Nov 21, 2009

129 by Puncheon »»
Jun 3, 9:06 PM

Poll: » InuYasha: Kanketsu-hen Episode 23 Discussion

ClementIV - Mar 8, 2010

40 by prozyne »»
Apr 18, 4:15 AM

Poll: » InuYasha: Kanketsu-hen Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

ClementIV - Oct 10, 2009

96 by prozyne »»
Mar 25, 5:30 AM

Poll: » InuYasha: Kanketsu-hen Episode 11 Discussion

tsubasalover - Dec 12, 2009

41 by GakutoDeathGlare »»
Jan 3, 3:25 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.