Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Oct 10, 2009 5:21 PM

Nov 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I feel sorry for Kagura. But I was disappointed that it was rushed and parts of the mange were left off. Also Sess fight was far better in the manga.
Oct 10, 2009 5:28 PM

Jan 2008
Any sign of a sub group yet? >.>
Oct 11, 2009 12:19 AM
(Gamer)

Aug 2009
Too bad for Kagura. Next episode looks like it's gonna be interesting.

Oct 11, 2009 1:53 AM

Jan 2008
for the love of... i JUST READ that part with shippou and the exams... =/ kinda annoys me. yes, it's a bit of a filler line in the manga but... I JUST READ IT D< (a few hours ago)

>>

anyways. i think it's going alright. it hits the main points that the manga gets across... hasn't been too long since i read those chapters but that's pretty much all i remember from 'em xD

kinda sad now (manga spoilers here)
on a better note, we get to meet wonderful byakuya soon ^_^

and of course:

lol
Oct 11, 2009 5:44 AM

Oct 2007
^ I wish I had not read those spoilers...

Better episode than the first one imo. The scene where Kagura died was pretty sad with the background music and all, and it was nice that Sessh was the last person she saw. Also this was sort of a reminder of Sessh's swords. If I remember right one is for "killing" and the other is for healing?
Oct 11, 2009 6:44 AM

Jul 2009
ClementIV said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I feel sorry for Kagura. But I was disappointed that it was rushed and parts of the mange were left off. Also Sess fight was far better in the manga.

Maybe it's being rushed because they're only going to air 26 episodes in total of it...
Kinda disappointing since there are parts of the manga that was left out -__-

Kagura dying was really sad but good thing she saw Sesshomaru for the last time.
This is a signature.
Oct 11, 2009 8:34 AM

Nov 2008
Probably is gonna be rushed. Should have tooken as much episodes as it needed to get the story out and everything... including all the parts.

Really sad for Kagura. I wanted her to live. She was so cool ;_;... But now she's gone, good thing Sesshomaru was there. I didn't read the manga so I didn't know she died.

Cool episode. Can't wait for ep 3.

Oh yeah, no one mentioned anything about Kikyo. Inuyasha knew it was Kikyo so he stayed behind to make sure no one was there? And then he doesn't tell anyone? o_o He didn't even tell them like he saw Kohaku or anything...

Kikyo knows that for Naraku to die Koga and Kohaku (everyone who has shards that is living off them) is gonna die. I don't know how exactly this is gonna work out if they will die... for Naraku to be gone completely.

Oct 11, 2009 8:55 AM
Apr 2009
littlemitsuki said:
Oh yeah, no one mentioned anything about Kikyo. Inuyasha knew it was Kikyo so he stayed behind to make sure no one was there? And then he doesn't tell anyone? o_o He didn't even tell them like he saw Kohaku or anything...

I noticed that too :<
I guess since the anime is rushing, they skipped over telling Sango where Kohaku was? XD
They had A LOT in that ep so x_X;
Oct 11, 2009 9:45 AM

Nov 2007
Meeting Kikyou, who gets the soul of the miko.

Shikon no kakera leading those who possess them to somewhere.

Inuyasha didn't feel Kohaku being near just because he was talking to Kikyou.

Kouga is trying to get Goraishi from 3 headed monster. He saved his buddies, so it touched Goraishi. who went inside Kouga.

Kagura found Naraku, who offered her "freedom" by giving back her heart and gave her shouki as well.

Sesshoumaru fighting against Goryoumaru. Sesshoumaru sensed Kagura's blood. Shikon no kakera was also in Goryoumaru.

Inuyasha and the group also smell Kagura's blood.

Goryoumaru escaped, and Sesshoumaru found Kagura, while thinking about Sesshoumaru. Inuyasha and group arrived too late when Kagura dissolved. Inuyasha asked Sesshoumaru if she was painful, he said she was smiling.

It was already out yesterday? And apparently there are two discussions out for this ep. (1st one)
tsubasaloverOct 11, 2009 10:30 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Oct 11, 2009 9:49 AM

Aug 2007
I don't remember much of the manga, but I'm sure a LOT was left out of this episode. It's a shame that this is being rushed, but I guess they want to end Inuyasha now and forever, lol. Even so, I've been waiting for a while to see that scene between Kagura and Sesshoumaru. It was worth it, because it was incredibly beautiful and sad.
Oct 11, 2009 10:03 AM

Sep 2008
It's so rushed. D: It makes me sad, they shouldn't be limiting themselves to only 26 episodes... :[
Still a decent episode though. Was kinda sad, poor Kagura. D:
Oct 11, 2009 10:42 AM

Mar 2009
I almost cried for Kagura. Atleast she got to see Sesshoumaru before she died and she looked really happy about it. I saw that they have it slated for 26 eps so does that mean they are going to put all of the remaining volumes that were left after the last broadcast into those eps?

Oct 11, 2009 11:12 AM

Mar 2009
So sesshoumaru DID love Kagura.

Too bad Kagura died though she was one of the better characters.
Oct 11, 2009 11:13 AM

Sep 2008
I actually DID cry! ;__; I'm such a softie x.x Poor Kagura! D:

Next ep is going to be so funny, with Shippo and all xDD It better be, after such a depressing one .__.

*^*Random Rant*^*
Oct 11, 2009 1:16 PM

Jun 2009
Well...This episode was much better than the first one.
Oct 11, 2009 1:27 PM

Feb 2009
You know what? I really liked this anime, and what I will really enjoy, is reading the manga once this series is finally over.

But what I can't help but mention is the fact that it sounds like a bunch of hypocrisy. I remember when Inuyasha was airing and everyone was complaining that they were slow, they were taking their time, when EVERY detail of the manga was also going into the episodes. Now it's back, it's new! it's fast-paced! And now you guys hate it because it's TOO fast.

It's kinda funny when you think about it. xD

Oct 11, 2009 1:54 PM

Aug 2007
Traveller said:

I wouldn't say he loved her... That would be quite a step for him. I think he just felt extreme pity for her.
Oct 11, 2009 2:02 PM

Jan 2008
Yes, I think it was more of a respect and empathy he felt for her, not love.
Oct 11, 2009 3:35 PM

Aug 2009
I'm kinda annoyed how it's so rushed and all (how Sess's fight with mouryoumaru is supposed to be later) but at least they got the main point across. You have to have read the manga to really understand what the heck is going on (like the strongest shield absorbed by Mouryoumaru)

I'm too sad :( *cries
bwahahachick said:
Traveller said:

I wouldn't say he loved her... That would be quite a step for him. I think he just felt extreme pity for her.

Yes, even though the fan in me wants to say it's love, I DO think he just feels sympathetic. Of course, feeling concern and pity for another being is a pretty huge character development for him, since the first cold, pitiless Sesshoumaru from so long ago :) I think he holds some sort of respect for her, as he is pretty angry when Mouryoumaru insulted her.

Well, of course, can't wait for the next ep!
Byakuya....meh. No one can replace Kagura >:( Can't wait to see how he sounds like though.
athyraOct 11, 2009 3:39 PM

Oct 11, 2009 4:42 PM

Jan 2008
they were sort of friends at the end... it was mostly a "hey, well, we talked and you're dying and i have a sword that can fix that but it's too late" kind of ordeal in my eyes .-.
Oct 11, 2009 5:10 PM

Jan 2008
Tenseiga wouldn't have worked on her no matter what. It brings a dead person back to life, but since she disintegrates when she dies there would be no body to use it upon. So he wasn't too late, it was more like he realized he couldn't do anything. (this was a bit more evident in the manga if memory serves me correctly)

EDIT: Random thing I noticed just now while watching the RAW - Kikyo resembles Kagome a lot more now than she did in the first series. To be honest I never thought they looked much alike despite the fact that they were supposed to be almost identical, but the way they draw Kikyo now has a lot more similarities to Kagome.
morbidmuseOct 11, 2009 6:35 PM
Oct 11, 2009 10:26 PM

May 2008
Poor Kagura...I feel bad that she had to die. Why can't KIKYO effing die for GOOD already? FFS I hate her..

I didn't exactly like the stuff between Kagura and Sesshomaru though :/ That bothered me..so at least it can never officially happen.

Pretty good episode though. The thing I like about Inuyasha is that they always switch to each group of people (ie: Inuyasha, Sesshomaru, Naraku, Kikyo, Koga etc etc) to give each set of characters their own screen time. It's amazingly done instead of focusing on the main characters.

Oct 12, 2009 3:00 AM

Jan 2009
Poor Kagura, I did not expect that she would die soon after getting your heart ;/
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 12, 2009 12:40 PM

Oct 2007
Kagura the Fart.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 12, 2009 12:47 PM

Apr 2008
Dang they skipped so mutch. Fluffy seeing him again made my day. <3
"Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise"
Oct 12, 2009 3:07 PM
Mar 2009
Poor Kagura... and she love Sesshoumaru....
ahh ;_____;
Oct 13, 2009 10:00 AM

Oct 2009
Aww Kagura ç.ç I thought that she would last more than two episodes .__.
but i just looooveeed the final scene with her and Sesshomaru <3
Liked the episode, but yeah there is this sensation of rushing all the events and the story loses some of its charm
waiting for the next ep
Oct 13, 2009 10:40 AM

Aug 2008
Wow...this show is bad. There really isn't anything else I can say. I'm speechless.
Oct 13, 2009 7:06 PM
May 2009
i watched cherrysubs version of it and the baby said something in spanish when the hermit crab was absorbed: agora, voce e minha armadura suprema i think. its been awhile since high school spanish but what little i remember and the scene it was spoken, its something about supreme armor isnt it?
Oct 13, 2009 7:23 PM

Nov 2008
AnvilMAn said:
i watched cherrysubs version of it and the baby said something in spanish when the hermit crab was absorbed: agora, voce e minha armadura suprema i think. its been awhile since high school spanish but what little i remember and the scene it was spoken, its something about supreme armor isnt it?

Well, I think that they or you spelled it wrong. What you/they are trying to say is what you are assuming, its talking about its new armor. Its new "supreme" armor.
Oct 13, 2009 9:14 PM

Jun 2009
poor Kagura T_T I liked her....

AnvilMAn said:

err.. that's not spanish xD
Oct 14, 2009 10:40 AM
Jun 2008
noteDhero said:
Wow...this show is bad. There really isn't anything else I can say. I'm speechless.

hahaha i got used to your last FMA: B praise, that i forgot you usually hate everything.

although I admit it is all disjointed..and hard to tell what is even going on and where..
Oct 14, 2009 10:54 AM

Oct 2007
@noteDhero: you are being well known LOL

"A Legend is but a tale of a beautiful lie."
Oct 14, 2009 12:06 PM

Jan 2009
noteDhero said:
Don't like it, don't watch it........... ass
Oct 14, 2009 1:07 PM

Jul 2007
Aww I expected that her die were after more episodes~~ ;_;
Far better than the first one~~
Oct 14, 2009 2:50 PM
Oct 14, 2009 3:09 PM

Nov 2007
Sesshomaru is a powerful guy.

#Feitoism @ irc.rizon.net - the official IRC channel for Fate Testarossa.
Oct 15, 2009 10:32 AM

Nov 2008
Vizard said:
Sesshomaru is a powerful guy.

KayChan4U said:
Poor Kagura...I feel bad that she had to die. Why can't KIKYO effing die for GOOD already? FFS I hate her..

AnvilMAn said:

agora, voce e minha armadura suprema (portuguese) -> ahora, seras mi armadura suprema(spanish)-> now, you will be my supreme armor(english :P)

yes the sessho battle was badly timed, but the important stuff that should happen, happened so i dont mind that little fact xD

really, i wanted kagura to join inu group, i wanted the anime to differ in that, but xD she died :( atleast she saw sessho and even more important sessho actually thinked about saving her!!!(he usually never thinks about saving others, doesnt he?, any sessho fan?)
i think tenseiga didnt work because: it kills the shinigamis(i remember little demons hitting inu`s mom i will call them shinigamis) that are finishing you off but i think miasma is not a shinigami or shinigamis werent creating it so thats why it wouldnt worki on someone killed by miasma(injected by any source of miasma)so, dont let anyone inject miasma on your body, tenseiga wont save you ^^
also naraku made me think about him like a gas pump(or miasma pump xD), "here take your hearth back and 4 free galons of miasma"(yes miasma is a gas but i dont care :P)
RIP free kagura

koga`s new weapon....

and i see kikyo as sexy as always(and different from kagome), will rewatch carefully to see if she resembles more kagome than before
doblefiloOct 15, 2009 11:13 AM
Oct 16, 2009 8:03 AM
Feb 2009
Kristyn said:
littlemitsuki said:
I noticed that too :<
I guess since the anime is rushing, they skipped over telling Sango where Kohaku was? XD
They had A LOT in that ep so x_X;
... so when u put alot of things in one ep, that ep become cliche... =_=
i was like wtf when kohaku just leave but there r no respond from sango... or is she get used to the situation where kohaku keep running away from her? =_=

anyway the scene with kagura is indeed well done *with tears in my eyes*

p.s. i confess, sesshoumaru is my fav char in this anime and the only reason i still watching this anime
oblivious is a bliss
Oct 16, 2009 12:51 PM
Nov 2008
I don't remember exactly how it went in the manga, cause i read this chapter long ago ,it was also the last chapter i read.I remember feeling very sad. The scene gave me the absolute same feeling , so I guess they worked pretty good with the scene . I feel very sorry for kagura, but glad that finally she's at peace.
10 points for sesshi's annoyed+worried+sad look.
Oct 16, 2009 12:56 PM

Dec 2008
I don't know if it's just me but things are happening really fast now. >.> At least for the first two episodes. Sad Kagura died too.. but I'm a little confused on what's going on. Wish I had the time to re-watch Inuyasha.. Looking forward to the next episode!

Oct 17, 2009 11:06 AM

Jun 2008
Still kind of fast but it's not a huge bother for me unless we skip the scenes I love. Then I'll be pisst.

Anyway - Kagura's death was sad, I almost cried in the manga and I felt the tears swelling up here but it wasn't done well enough to make me bawl. Sesshy<3
Oct 18, 2009 2:44 PM

Sep 2008
The final scene in this episode made me sooo sad when I saw it in the manga... It was touching here but not enough to make me cry. I was of course happy that Sesshoumaru was the last one she saw... I think she loved him (maybe?), although I think he probably only respected her and was sympathetic towards her...

Things are still happening really quickly. Sesshoumaru's fight with Moryoumaru (I think that's right...) wasn't as epic as it was in the manga, but I thought Koga's obtaining the claws was pretty well done.

But ugh. The next episode is from a part in the manga that just made me go "meh". The exam thing that Shippou does. I never really cared for that whole thing,
Oct 19, 2009 2:42 PM

Oct 2009
This episode made me really sad. After she got her heart back, I so wanted her to live longer. She died surrounded by flowers, seeing Sesshomaru, it was beautiful. She's the free wind.
Oct 20, 2009 5:20 AM

Aug 2009
I haven't read the manga, but i think this episode was very good ^^

Feel sorry for Kagura too ;/ I would love her to live ;/

Well... The animation is too good too ;3
Nov 6, 2009 11:44 PM

Nov 2009
I don't recall Inuyasha being this suck... But then again I haven't watched it in a while.

Kagura's death should have been better.
Nov 21, 2009 4:58 PM
Nov 2009
this episode was sad.... but we did get to see a different side of Kagura and Sesshomaru... i can't wait to watch more of this series.
Nov 25, 2009 3:24 AM

Nov 2009
I really liked this episode. Kagura's death was so sad. And I didn't see that coming.
Jan 16, 2010 10:44 PM

Dec 2008
Aww poor Kagura :( OMG && when Sesshy went to go see her~ too cute! XD Seriously loving the new season.

& &
Feb 10, 2010 2:57 PM

Feb 2009
I never liked Kagura, so....to think her death could trouble Sesshoumaru, she has all my respect. -.-
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » InuYasha: Kanketsu-hen Episode 23 Discussion

ClementIV - Mar 8, 2010

40 by prozyne »»
Apr 18, 4:15 AM

Poll: » InuYasha: Kanketsu-hen Episode 11 Discussion

tsubasalover - Dec 12, 2009

41 by GakutoDeathGlare »»
Jan 3, 3:25 AM

Poll: » InuYasha: Kanketsu-hen Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Chimasternmay - Nov 21, 2009

128 by GakutoDeathGlare »»
Jan 3, 1:49 AM

Poll: » InuYasha: Kanketsu-hen Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Oct 17, 2009

63 by GakutoDeathGlare »»
Jan 2, 9:21 PM

Poll: » InuYasha: Kanketsu-hen Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Oct 3, 2009

143 by GakutoDeathGlare »»
Jan 1, 1:37 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.