Forum Settings
Forums

Eiichiro Oda and Toei Animation have been keeping a huge secret.

New
May 25, 3:05 AM

May 2024

One character that everyone should instantly remember from One Piece is Absalom of the Graveyard, the leader of the zombies in Thriller Bark. Upon the Straw Hats arrival on the spooky pirate ship, Absalom uses the powers of his Suke Suke no Mi Devil Fruit to terrorize the group. This fruit grants him the ability to turn himself, as well as anything he touches, invisible.

To put it into context, Nami is taking a bath when Absalom decides to use his invisibility to abduct her.

It’s clear that Absalom is somehow holding both of Nami’s arms and covering her mouth because in the episode and manga she couldn't scream at the same time, a physical impossibility. So, what was he using to cover her mouth? I need to know, or I won't be able to continue watching this anime.

The impossibility of holding both her arms and covering her mouth at the same time raises questions about his exact method and capabilities. While the idea may be controversial, there are several compelling reasons within the narrative of One Piece to consider the possibility that Absalom used his D to cover Nami's mouth in that pivotal scene. Was it the just fanservice? The intrusion on a private moment? Or perhaps the escalation to sexual harassment.

At first, everything seems innocent. Nami's just chilling in a bath at Thriller Bark's castle after dinner, with Usopp and Chopper on lookout duty outside. But unlike her usual baths, this one's missing the relaxed vibe. It is now aligned with Absalom as he looks at Nami’s body, or it is posited to view Nami’s body from an eroticized angle. Nami is forced into a passive position, where i believe Nami got the D. One Piece fans who are up to date with the manga
does this get an explanation later on?
Deus-ArcanumMay 25, 4:36 AM
May 25, 3:23 AM

May 2020
After careful analysis of the evidence I have determined that absalom is using his legs to hold Nami hands in place. As for the mouth, well... It's actually his balls because from that angle he couldn't angle his D low enough.

Maybe this is the will of D.
May 25, 3:33 AM

May 2024
Reply to Anjuro
After careful analysis of the evidence I have determined that absalom is using his legs to hold Nami hands in place. As for the mouth, well... It's actually his balls because from that angle he couldn't angle his D low enough.

Maybe this is the will of D.
@Anjuro Great analysis, I didn't think of the possibility that Absalom could put this balls in Nami mouth. I actually believe that the will of D are pirates with the biggest D sizes.
May 25, 3:47 AM

Oct 2010
I doubt oda can write anything remotely sexual, all sexy scenes in one piece are unintentional and simply because he draws nami in bikini when it's hot out there on the ocean
May 25, 4:50 AM

Sep 2016
OP actually made a more pervy thread than Catalano ever did, you just earned my highest accolades! Please continue this cultured endeavor.
This dance is the pinnacle of human achievement.
May 25, 5:05 AM

Apr 2024
this scene is way too old to dig up and make to the discussion,
me of 10 years ago dont even give a fuck or get horny by reading this chapter cuz I was more focused on the storytelling and enjoy it.
why the fuck is this shit happening now?
May 25, 2:15 PM

Aug 2018
I think it will be explained after the Egghead arc. I'm sure. Oda is the GOAT at foreshadowing.

More topics from this board

Sticky: » AWC 2024 Anime Watching Challenge - Sign-Up (Open Until December 10th) ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

AWC_mod - Jan 1

1142 by yummewag »»
48 seconds ago

» 🎖️Best Protagonist of all time & discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

nirererin - Aug 16

667 by ShinyLotus »»
4 minutes ago

» What Anime is boring to you

Kirika_Madeleine - 2 hours ago

14 by Mualani »»
5 minutes ago

» Which series should be watched by every anime enthusiast? ( 1 2 )

Rally- - 9 hours ago

54 by Zarutaku »»
5 minutes ago

Poll: » Why is Japan Afraid of Realism in Anime?

TheSunLife - Yesterday

43 by BatoKusanagi »»
13 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.