Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 21, 10:44 PM

Mar 2008
Just finished this series and was quite surprised to see literally not a single discussion topic, so since I finished this series in one evenings sitting opted to create a thread.

It was pretty good, a very quick 3 volume love story that didn't feel rushed and ended up with a pair of couples developing. It did feel a little bad that Aki and Shizuku got the short ends of the sticks.

I also felt a little irked that they opted to put Himari a grade below the rest of them. It just feels a little pointless to go through the effort to get her wanting to go back to school only to put her a grade below and end up missing out on trips/events/classes/etc with the rest.

A solid 7/10 for me and probably would have given it an 8 if not for that one issue I mentioned above.
May 25, 2:04 AM
Dec 2021
i paid like 18 bucks per volume i wanna kms ;w;
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.