Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 17, 10:29 AM

Apr 2014
I really like the end-credit scenes where everyone helped each other.
The 1st live is coming next, can't wait to see what they will show us.
何それ?意味分かんない
May 17, 11:51 AM
Jul 2019
It was a risky bet by the producer. It could generate discord between groups, with the birth of hatred between those who lost and those who won. It could discourage some girls who might give up, breaking up the group in question. It could generate disputes between groups of fans who would fight each other, making the Internet a battlefield. Fortunately, the girls were mature enough to accept the grades and criticism they received, making it a path for them to grow. Fortunately, there was no animosity between them, showing a spirit of competition. It couldn't be any different, because they are great girls. Even so, I suffered with each group. Each tear squeezed my heart. As I predicted, it was a difficult episode to watch.
May 17, 4:06 PM
Apr 2013
EP 7

I'll be honest. whats wing again? i kinda forgor. i mean it has been like 6 episodes and uhh
Welp

Aand yeah that was the end of the ep
I havent been paying much attention in the ed but it seems the eds have some extra shots. here we can see the girls trying out their new outfit(?) from the op
Hell they even have the exact same shot of the op, presumably its in universe music video.

So basically this entire ep was uhm. More talking. So now we have the next performance scheduled. 5 more eps to go, whats gonna happen?

Like I can barely remember the girls names and I keep second guessing myself. But beyond that remembering their voices is also really hard.
Like I was thinking and. For example, kaho is voiced by kono hiyori, which is actually hilarious. Amana and tenka is interesting as well, and well I mean girls
CocoaGalaxyMay 17, 4:18 PM
May 17, 8:56 PM

Feb 2016
Skipped thru the entire episode in 1 minute and understood everything from it, crazy.
Sorry if my english is bad (っ˘▽˘)っ~~~
Btw, cry about it.
May 18, 4:46 PM

Nov 2009
The girls all got emotional while thinking about the performances.

This series is really making everything look really emotional and dramatic huh... especially with the BGMs, lol.
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*

More topics from this board

Poll: » The iDOLM@STER Shiny Colors Episode 11 Discussion

CocoaGalaxy - 7 hours ago

2 by AkeZZZ »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » The iDOLM@STER Shiny Colors Episode 10 Discussion

AkeZZZ - Jun 8

1 by CocoaGalaxy »»
Jun 8, 10:54 AM

Poll: » The iDOLM@STER Shiny Colors Episode 9 Discussion

AkeZZZ - May 31

2 by Yui_Suzumiya69 »»
Jun 5, 10:50 AM

» Presidents face

EveyScarlett - May 30

2 by Lavenlar »»
May 30, 8:08 AM

Poll: » The iDOLM@STER Shiny Colors Episode 8 Discussion

AkeZZZ - May 24

1 by CocoaGalaxy »»
May 25, 11:41 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.