Available on Manga Store
New
May 13, 12:39 PM
Jan 2020
spoilers for episode 17
Cheers
May 13, 1:34 PM
Jul 2020
The land lord is, of course, the authority in that land, which includes the dungeon.

He is the person who can prevent the adventurers from going down to it, since the situation there has become very dangerous with Falin-Red Dragon and the crazy wizard and who knows what other changes that could lead to the death of people (after all, you can only be resurrected if they find your body).

There are other factors that will be explained in the next episodes as part of the world building outside of the dungeon, but revealing without spoilers, political problems.
May 13, 6:53 PM
Jul 2022
I'm sure there's more going on that will be revealed in the future but going off these scenes alone I would say that it's pretty clear that Shuru is a pretty honorable person that wants to do the right thing.

Unfortunately the right thing in this scenario is telling everyone on the surface about what is happening in the dungeon. The dangers in the dungeon just became bigger than before and informing future adventurers and the lord of the land of what has happened is the most likely thing to avoid unnecessary loss of life.

On the flip side, be understands why the party did what they did and might feel like the right thing to do is to protect them from any consequences they might face. The bell allows him to do both things.
May 18, 9:27 AM
Jan 2020
i see, that makes sense, sound cheers!

More topics from this board

» So about this season

Yeshaiah2015yesh - May 23

5 by APolygons2 »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Dungeon Meshi Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 16

83 by Kanzaki_Makoto »»
11 hours ago

Poll: » Dungeon Meshi Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jan 18

164 by Lynxer »»
May 27, 10:17 PM

Poll: » Dungeon Meshi Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 23

77 by Ur_Mom_sucks »»
May 27, 8:59 PM

Poll: » Dungeon Meshi Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 25

123 by Mathidkk »»
May 26, 6:22 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.