Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 12, 6:48 AM
Mar 2021
I liked the whole thing but it could have been better, like why eris’s mother turned out like that and why she wanted to place in a coffin that maintain her body it needed more explanation and the existence of the demons that appeared only in some chapters could have used that for a longer run of the manhwa and with all those witches only introduced three (you can say four) of them without any details about their past and how they ended up being witches, and why helena became like that in the end , that was because medea? Or she decided to do that or it was because the sword that medea brought and why was obtaining it difficult , like that there are things that need more explanation despite what i wrote ,but as i said in the beginning i liked the whole thing but it could have been better and i wanted that there were some extra chapters about after the story like how they living in the modern world and about the other characters too.

I forgot to mention that we didn’t know the MC real name at the end , at least they could bring her name when she met anakin again or in the last chapter.
TEMPEST_1May 13, 1:24 PM
May 12, 1:32 PM
Dec 2022
have you read the novel maybe? I haven't but maybe there are more clues about that in the novel just if you want know more about the world. But I do agree witch we could have had maybe some more Sidestories to dive into more about the MCs family ( her mother) and about the witches and so on
Still this manhwa is one of my favourites ^-^
May 12, 1:41 PM
Mar 2021
ithra said:
have you read the novel maybe? I haven't but maybe there are more clues about that in the novel just if you want know more about the world. But I do agree witch we could have had maybe some more Sidestories to dive into more about the MCs family ( her mother) and about the witches and so on
Still this manhwa is one of my favourites ^-^

I haven’t read it too cuz i completed this today LOL, maybe i will in the future but I’m busy enough right now and don’t have much time for novels

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kill the Villainess Chapter 102 Discussion

Karva1 - Mar 5

0 by Karva1 »»
Mar 5, 1:19 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.