Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Have you ever thought πŸ€” about this , it's been on my mind for a long time

New
Apr 30, 11:24 PM
Dec 2022
Is it possible that Robin and luffy are related. And Nico Olvia might be luffy's actual mother.
And we know that dragon never talked about his family to the revolutionaries. Even to yuvaonka . So it's not entirely impossible. And the fact that he wanted to meet Robin for a long time.
See i not so sure about the topic and i haven't down any reaserch on this matter. So please share your thoughts . Know that I just want to diskus this topic

May 1, 12:11 AM
Mar 2021
Not sure how you came up with this theory, but Olvia died when Robin was 8, 3 years before Luffy was even born
May 1, 12:12 AM
Feb 2021
more importantly what do you think will happen if luffy ate the rumble ball.and every zoan has a base form and a awakened form.if gear 5 is his awakened form whats his base form then
May 1, 12:12 AM
Dec 2022
Ginpachi_san said:
Not sure how you came up with this theory, but Olvia died when Robin was 8, 3 years before Luffy was even born

i didn't know that
May 1, 5:00 AM
May 2022
Luffy is 19 and Robin is 30. It doesn't make any sense to me πŸ˜•
May 1, 5:31 AM
Dec 2022
ashutoshanime said:

it's one piece , nothing makes sense until it does.
that other guy already cleared that up, why drage this,
Yeshaiah2015yeshMay 1, 9:33 AM
May 1, 5:35 AM
Dec 2022
see this is what happens when your bad with number,
what a brutal way to got shut down, with a single comment.
i need to take some time, before i post any thing,
May 1, 7:21 AM
Sep 2021
Well... it's still possible that they are half siblings until proven otherwise. 🀷‍♀️

((I mean that Dragon is their father but that they have different mothers (Olvia/Robin and ?/Luffy))
May 1, 7:36 AM
Dec 2022
Loaf_dontcare said:
Well... it's still possible that they are half siblings until proven otherwise. 🀷‍♀️

((I mean that Dragon is their father but that they have different mothers (Olvia/Robin and ?/Luffy))

bro stop giving me more copium, I'll take it any way

as New Gate said:- One Piece Exist
and as black beard said:- Dream Never End

i keep on dreaming, that's what one piece thought meπŸ˜…

but I'll take the L for this.
May 1, 7:51 AM
May 2022
Yeshaiah2015yesh said:
ashutoshanime said:

it's one piece , nothing makes sense does until it does.

hypothetically assume that Olivia is dead during the buster call on Ohara when Robin was 8. Then who would clap the dead to make Luffy ??? ☠️
May 1, 8:20 AM
Dec 2022
ashutoshanime said:
Yeshaiah2015yesh said:

hypothetically assume that Olivia is dead during the buster call on Ohara when Robin was 8. Then who would clap the dead to make Luffy ??? ☠️

bro don't drag this, and your just editing the other guy's comment at this point.

and i can easily defend from your comments, if i want to drag this.
fro example, who knows Dr. Vegapunk made a clone from Nico Olvia, DNA and Dragon slapped that artificial meat. and made a meat loving child.
as you can see, with "Stussy" is a perfect clone from one of the former member of Rock's Pirates.
and "Edward Weevil" is said to be son of "Edward Newgate"( white beard). which is theorized that he made by "white beard" and stussy original DNA in Dr. Vegapunk's lab.
let be remind nothing is impossible in one piece.

even the greatest plot twists of one piece, which is till today Said to be one of the greatest Arc in one piece, that Ace was Pirate King:- Gold.D.Roger's son. was a last minute suggest from the editor to Odea sensa .
May 1, 8:23 AM
Sep 2021
Yeshaiah2015yesh said:
Loaf_dontcare said:

bro stop giving me more copium, I'll take it any way

as New Gate said:- One Piece Exist
and as black beard said:- Dream Never End

i keep on dreaming, that's what one piece thought meπŸ˜…

but I'll take the L for this.

Well, we're both coping, lol πŸ˜…πŸ‘€πŸ˜’
May 1, 8:32 AM
May 2022
Yeshaiah2015yesh said:
ashutoshanime said:

bro don't drag this, and your just editing the other guy's comment at this point.

fro example, who knows Dr. Vegapunk made a clone from Nico Olvia, DNA and Dragon slapped that artificial meat. and made a meat loving child.
as you can see, with "Stussy" is a perfect clone from one of the former member of Rock's Pirates.
and "Edward Weevil" is said to be son of "Edward Newgate"( white beard). which is theorized that he made by "white beard" and stussy original DNA in Dr. Vegapunk's lab.

even the greatest plot twists of one piece, which is till today Said to be one of the greatest Arc in one piece, that Ace was Pirate King:- Gold.D.Roger's son. was a last minute suggest from the editor to Odea sensa .

That maybe a possibility as you say this now but now as every chapter drops, it gives new perspectives of events which constantly changing the theories.For example, the latest chapter 1113 which made us head scratch when Vegapunk said his theory about the world will sink. Now if we see the entire OP plot with this theory of Vegapunk, then it can be of multiple ways such as Roger probably was aware of this theory and started the great pirate era which drove millions to the sea, aqua laguna at water 7, tequila bridge being this huge and ofcourse the redline where the "gods" reside, etc. I can understand the whole stussy clone and weevil thing but I find it very hard that it might be the same case with Olivia. If i remember correctly, it was said that she did join a pirate group to complete the "unfinished task" of her husband and yet we don't know who is Robin's father. If you analyse the strawhat crew, we don't know Luffy's mom, Zoro's family kinda was already revealed in the SBS, Nami's true parents, Franky's parents who are pirates and abandoned him. The only strawhat we got all the proper backstory is Sanji otherwise we know little about every other strawhats now.
May 1, 9:01 AM
Dec 2022
ashutoshanime said:
Yeshaiah2015yesh said:

That maybe a possibility as you say this now but now as every chapter drops, it gives new perspectives of events which constantly changing the theories.For example, the latest chapter 1113 which made us head scratch when Vegapunk said his theory about the world will sink. Now if we see the entire OP plot with this theory of Vegapunk, then it can be of multiple ways such as Roger probably was aware of this theory and started the great pirate era which drove millions to the sea, aqua laguna at water 7, tequila bridge being this huge and ofcourse the redline where the "gods" reside, etc. I can understand the whole stussy clone and weevil thing but I find it very hard that it might be the same case with Olivia. If i remember correctly, it was said that she did join a pirate group to complete the "unfinished task" of her husband and yet we don't know who is Robin's father. If you analyse the strawhat crew, we don't know Luffy's mom, Zoro's family kinda was already revealed in the SBS, Nami's true parents, Franky's parents who are pirates and abandoned him. The only strawhat we got all the proper backstory is Sanji otherwise we know little about every other strawhats now.

will will your keeping up with SBS, impressive.
with my bull shit theory i just ust came up on the fluke. i can still connect the dots, like after giving birthing to luffy, Nico Olvia clone, joines revolutionary army ofc hiding that dragon and she ware in a intimate relationship before. after some time she developed a different mind set or dissatisfaction or disagreement with dragon. and Nico Olvia clone asked Youvanka for a gender transfer and becomes the infamous crocodile mummy. which will fit with the ongoing theory perfectly. if it's so hard to believe.

will anyways bro i don't want to have beef with you or anything like that.

the reason i commented that way because, i already admitted that, i don't know to the guy who first comment.

so just pointed out the possibility. thats all.
and iam still admitting that my take on the matter was wrong. but you still aside the same thing as the first guy. so i commented that way

i wasn't being serious with the other commitments, just point some possibility that's al l . so sorry if I made a wrong impression .
Yeshaiah2015yeshMay 1, 9:04 AM
May 1, 9:03 AM

Aug 2018
We all know Crocodile is Luffy's mom.
May 1, 9:05 AM
May 2022
Yeshaiah2015yesh said:
ashutoshanime said:

with my bull shit theory i just ust came up on the fluke. i can still connect the dots, like after giving birthing to luffy, Nico Olvia clone, joines revolutionary army ofc hiding that dragon and she ware in a intimate relationship before. after some time she developed a different mind set or dissatisfaction or disagreement with dragon. and Nico Olvia clone asked Youvanka for a gender transfer and becomes the infamous crocodile mummy. which will fit with the ongoing theory perfectly. if it's so hard to believe.

the reason i commented that way because, i already admitted that, i don't know to the guy who first comment.

and iam still admitting that my take on the matter was wrong. but you still aside the same thing as the first guy. so i commented that way

i wasn't being serious with the other commitments, just point some possibility that's al l . so sorry if I made a wrong impression .

definitely you are not wrong. there is nothing bad in giving out your opinions. it would rather create an environment where we all fans of the same series would share our thoughts on the story so far and would get to know new things from different perspectives. πŸ‘πŸ»
May 1, 9:05 AM
Dec 2022
Rhae said:

bro stop adding fuel to the fire. i my self don't like that theory
May 1, 9:07 AM
Dec 2022
ashutoshanime said:
Yeshaiah2015yesh said:

definitely you are not wrong. there is nothing bad in giving out your opinions. it would rather create an environment where we all fans of the same series would share our thoughts on the story so far and would get to know new things from different perspectives. πŸ‘πŸ»

glad 😊 you understood
May 1, 9:07 AM

Aug 2018
Reply to Yeshaiah2015yesh
Rhae said:

bro stop adding fuel to the fire. i my self don't like that theory
@Yeshaiah2015yesh

Have you seen fanarts of female Crocodile? It's kinda hot, not gonna lie.
May 1, 9:09 AM
May 2022
Rhae said:
@Yeshaiah2015yesh

you're just a horny simp brother πŸ™‚
May 1, 9:15 AM
Dec 2022
Rhae said:
@Yeshaiah2015yesh

yah I've seen that many times,i mean it' one piece, their no way you can escape from the internet, the stitches on female version kinda rock but i prefer, the once without stitches. they even made most manly character zore's too. what can we say when the author him self is drawing all of the crews gender swiping. and the worst generation too. then who are stoping fans.
May 1, 9:56 AM

Sep 2016
Maybe Luffy's mom is from Wano, that would satisfy the Japanese audience.
This dance is the pinnacle of human achievement.
May 1, 10:04 AM
Dec 2022
Zarutaku said:
Maybe Luffy's mom is from Wano, that would satisfy the Japanese audience.

dragon has contact with wano PPL, but it becomes hard to even guess who it is, if luffy's mom ware from wano. i don't know if that single reason alone makes Oda to make that desion. jps PPL are more than satisfied that Zoro a badass swordsman is from wano
May 1, 1:27 PM
Aug 2021
Woahh that was a lot of drama right there and i had fun! but i did think of the possibility of your original question until I calculated it🀦‍♀️ (quick resolve) lol. well it's true that one piece is totally unpredictable and oda sensei might just turn the entire op world upside down in the last 100 eps if he wanted to( We never know). though it was fun reading your kinda unhinged but still logical arguments and theories in the follow up. Don't stress too much about it though we all make mistakes 😊
May 2, 4:38 AM
Sep 2022
Yeshaiah2015yesh said:
Is it possible that Robin and luffy are related. And Nico Olvia might be luffy's actual mother.
And we know that dragon never talked about his family to the revolutionaries. Even to yuvaonka . So it's not entirely impossible. And the fact that he wanted to meet Robin for a long time.
See i not so sure about the topic and i haven't down any reaserch on this matter. So please share your thoughts . Know that I just want to diskus this topic

yeah , exactly the same thing as you but still after thinking too much i realised that Olivia was dead 20 yrs ago(pre timeskip) and Luffy was 17..
May 2, 5:10 PM
Aug 2019
ashutoshanime said:
Yeshaiah2015yesh said:

Hogback… ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎
May 2, 8:26 PM
May 2022
SKILIFT26 said:
ashutoshanime said:

Hogback… ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

you know you're wrong for that πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ’€πŸ’€

More topics from this board

Poll: » One Piece Episode 480 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

JusticeGundam - Dec 18, 2010

118 by gannoncannon55 »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 239 Discussion

Kaito__Kid - Dec 2, 2009

37 by KonokoAsada »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 429 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kage-bunshin - Dec 5, 2009

53 by bakakisima »»
4 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 1105 Discussion ( 1 2 )

IzanaSolos - May 18

54 by Azuchi »»
7 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 110 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Kaizokuou - Nov 20, 2009

68 by Ratris_Decision »»
Today, 3:53 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.