Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Laid-Back Camp
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Apr 27, 8:18 AM

Oct 2022
I'm with Rin and Aya when they were in the hot spring - the stress and highs and lows of this episode just made it that much sweeter. Aren't you glad we went?

Apr 27, 1:20 PM

Sep 2017
Really loving Ayano. Her cadence of speech is great. Would love to cross that suspension bridge myself tbh. Little fan service for all the train otakus this episode as well lol.
Apr 28, 8:21 AM

Nov 2015
Easily funniest episode of Yuru Camp so far.
Also I've never seen Shimarin this expressive to anyone else.
Sorry Nadeshiko chan, but I think Ayano is a better match for Shimarin.
Apr 28, 9:02 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
amazing, both girls ended in the onsen!!!
2 hours to be together!!
The "bridge" was the point today!
kekeke
Apr 29, 4:51 AM
May 2023
man, it couldn't be worse

after five seconds, yes it's worse
Apr 29, 2:59 PM
Dec 2020
does anyone notice gay flag ?
May 1, 12:16 PM

Jul 2016
More bonding time between Rin and Kumiko Ayano. You love to see it.
Also, I absolutely loved the facial expressions this episode.
May 3, 8:04 PM
Sep 2019
The bridge crossing scene was the most emotion Aya and Rin has ever shown so far
May 8, 12:42 AM
Sep 2018
May 8, 12:48 PM

Oct 2017
Lol could relate with the suspension bridge scare. That thing can be so scary. The two of them had fun otherwise though. Nadeshiko too.
May 11, 5:04 AM
May 2023
The suspension bridge are truly scary
May 12, 3:44 AM

Sep 2010
Reply to Embient
Apparently Rin's surname, Shima (志摩 lit. something like "ambition polish") is written with the same characters as the city in Mie
*Dark Gathering tunnel flashbacks*
7:17 "Dreams, greenery and natural beauty created by water. Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism, Chubu Regional Development Bureau, Nagashima Dam."

Btw what did Rin and Ayano do with their bikes when crossing all the other bridges? They crossed them just to check them out and went back again each time I guess?
10:28 マッチポンプ (macchi ponpu) - stirring up trouble in order to get credit for resolving it; profiting from solving problems created by oneself (From English “match”, From Dutch; Flemish “pomp”, in ref. to lighting a match and then putting it out with a water pump.). Honestly I don't really get how this relates to the scene? Or did I mishear it?

Crossing a bridge like that sounds fire, I'd really enjoy it lol
Scene after credits! The trio will finally come together next episode ~‿~
@Embient
Embient said:
Btw what did Rin and Ayano do with their bikes when crossing all the other bridges? They crossed them just to check them out and went back again each time I guess?
10:28 マッチポンプ (macchi ponpu) - stirring up trouble in order to get credit for resolving it; profiting from solving problems created by oneself (From English “match”, From Dutch; Flemish “pomp”, in ref. to lighting a match and then putting it out with a water pump.). Honestly I don't really get how this relates to the scene? Or did I mishear it?

Crossing a bridge like that sounds fire, I'd really enjoy it lol
Scene after credits! The trio will finally come together next episode ~‿~
Is "I have zero demand elasticity" a reference to the economic concept "price elasticity of demand"? That is, the subtitle is suggesting Rin will buy the product regardless of its price. ...yeah, I can't make much sense of the dialogue here. >.<

Previous episodes seemed too comfy. At least now we get Nadeshiko scared in the tunnels, Rin and Ayano scared on the suspension bridges, and Ayano almost hitting road debris. On previous seasons, we had stuff like Nadeshiko getting stranded in the first episode, Rin running into road closures, and the outclub almost freezing in unexpectedly cold weather. More of an adventure when not everything just works as expected.
May 13, 9:24 PM

Feb 2019
Reply to Stark700
These girls really know how to make the most of their oudoor adventures. Gotta love Nadeshiko's reactions this episode and the beautiful background scenes. There's also the dam and roads blended in with nature. The lakes too had a great natural feel. Truly though, this episode captures the essence of Omuroyama and its area.

Very good episode imo.
@Stark700 I think this isn't Omuroyama? I think that was a previous trip and Nadeshiko was just remarking how similar it was

So those girls were from Mie huh, loved their dialect so much ^^
Yesterday, 10:52 AM

May 2020
I could never with that kind of bridge xD

Also yeah, "Gurgle" maps really do show some of the weirdest routes out of anywhere. We know it's a fact at this point, but really, you could be hundreds of meters below the ground and they could still route a way for you lol.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yuru Camp△ Season 3 Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Yesterday

43 by RawrOMG »»
37 minutes ago

Poll: » Yuru Camp△ Season 3 Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 9

64 by lolechka04 »»
5 hours ago

Poll: » Yuru Camp△ Season 3 Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 2

60 by Softhenic03 »»
Yesterday, 12:02 PM

Poll: » Yuru Camp△ Season 3 Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 18

71 by Shikkakku »»
May 13, 8:55 PM

Poll: » Yuru Camp△ Season 3 Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 11

73 by Shikkakku »»
May 12, 6:29 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.