Forum Settings
Forums
New
Apr 20, 1:01 PM

Dec 2022
Hi, I created this account back in 2022, expecting myself to use it frequently enough to keep watching and discovering Japanese animation and reading graphic novels every once in a while, however, I almost forgot that I've signed up to this application, but eventually and miraculously I stumbled upon on this deed done years ago, and here I am, after digging the application a bit, I realized that it's just the tip of the iceberg, and the desktop mode has an interactive space, I'm not a big fan of anime at the moment, but I have a fairly fun history with the medium, which may explain to you my presence here, I haven't seen many and I didn't knew for a long time that they are different from other animation I've seen and have a specific term for itself, I love Doraemon to this day, it use to be my comfort show, and I intend to revisit it anytime soon, I have seen almost every anime I've ever watched via TV, now I have to shift to online streaming, I also like Shinchan, Ninja Hattori, there was an another one I was following a few years back, from the best of my memories, I remember it having a bunch of guys fighting demons and monsters, and one of them creates a whip out of a rose, I've recently decided to take a deep dive (I hope so) into this medium, I have no real life friend/s so, I usually end up with a lot of time to either feel depressed or watch some media like movies and cartoons, I see, there's a lot of activity going on this website, people are enthusiastically talking about stuff I barely have a clue about, so, I'm hoping there'll be some people who want to give me some of their time so, I can have some fun time consuming media and perhaps talking with some kind and thoughtful strangers, well, that was me and my words, hope I can make some friends here.
Apr 20, 1:13 PM

Feb 2020
Hello and welcome to the forums! :)
Apr 20, 3:06 PM

Aug 2021
Welcome to the forums

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 20, 6:41 PM

Apr 2024
I hope to see you around a lot! I hope we can be good friends! I love your taste in anime! I'm so sorry to hear you're struggling. I hope MAL can be a positive experience for you!
Apr 20, 7:16 PM
Simp4DemonGirls

Oct 2018
Welcome

I find a lot of what you say relatable as someone introduced to anime via tv in their childhood & comparatively new to streaming (less than 10 years). Though I started collecting anime on VHS & later DVD in the mid-90s. And I currently watch more anime than any other media.

Anyway, hope you enjoy the journey šŸ˜
Apr 21, 1:17 AM

Jan 2023
Welcome back to the forums :)
Apr 21, 3:23 AM

Aug 2012
Welcome aboard!
I myself grew up on Doraemon, Ninja Hattori, and Crayon Shin-chan. And glad to see you're exploring the medium.

Also, the other anime you mentioned might be YuYu Hakusho:
https://myanimelist.net/anime/392/Yuu%E2%98%86Yuu%E2%98%86Hakusho
Apr 21, 8:22 AM

Dec 2022
@H-A-M-M-Y I guess Pakistan had/have a similar feed on TV as India. Yes, I intend to go beyond the more kid centric shows I've seen, any recommendations will be appreciated.
I thank you from the bottom of my heart, it's what I was referring to, I forgot the title, Kurama is the guy who creates a whip out of a rose, I even forgot his name, there was an another anime I was following, it was pretty similar to Ghost Files in many respects, both the protagonist and antagonist can control flames and the antagonist wears a mask, do you know the title of that show?
Mehwish_999Apr 24, 11:34 AM
Apr 21, 10:18 PM

Jul 2015
Enjoy your stay and feel free to add me

Well...
Apr 23, 3:09 PM

Feb 2022
welcome to the forums :3
Apr 25, 6:14 AM

Aug 2012
Reply to Mehwish_999
@H-A-M-M-Y I guess Pakistan had/have a similar feed on TV as India. Yes, I intend to go beyond the more kid centric shows I've seen, any recommendations will be appreciated.
I thank you from the bottom of my heart, it's what I was referring to, I forgot the title, Kurama is the guy who creates a whip out of a rose, I even forgot his name, there was an another anime I was following, it was pretty similar to Ghost Files in many respects, both the protagonist and antagonist can control flames and the antagonist wears a mask, do you know the title of that show?
@Mehwish_999

Yeah, Pakistan used to broadcast many of the dubbed kids' anime back in the day. As for recommendations, any particular genres you like?

No prob! Glad I was of some help. :D

Maybe Blue Exorcist (https://myanimelist.net/anime/9919/Ao_no_Exorcist)? Maybe not that. Anything else you remember about this anime?
Apr 25, 6:21 AM

Jun 2020
nice to meet you...be my friend

More topics from this board

» Hey there!

weenbeans - Yesterday

7 by loligoth666 »»
Today, 2:38 AM

» Hello, thought I'd introduce myself

ZakuF_ - May 1

6 by Azuchi »»
Yesterday, 7:15 AM

» Hi!

removed-user - May 1

7 by omorashi »»
Yesterday, 6:52 AM

» Hi I'm french and I love animes and manga and I search people with same taste !!!

SparklyBee4907 - Apr 30

1 by YanYan »»
May 1, 4:45 PM

» Hi I'm french and I love animes and manga and I search people with same taste !!!

SparklyBee4907 - Apr 30

18 by YanYan »»
May 1, 4:44 PM
Itā€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.