Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 19, 10:31 AM

Apr 2014
Calmful ALSTROEMERIA episode, especially if you compare it to the previous one.
I guess the next episode will be Houkago Climax Girls', then illumination STARS' afterward.
何それ?意味分かんない
Apr 19, 12:55 PM

Jan 2018
Alstroemeria focused episode. Getting to see more of Chiyuki is always a W.
Apr 19, 2:50 PM
Apr 2013
EP 3

Aaand yeah. that was the whole ep
At least i remember their names but uh

Mainly I felt the ep was less focused than the others. Still 9 more eps to go. I feel like, despite everything amana and tenka and chiyuki barely had any development, but thats just how their interactions go I guess? At least I remember their names since there's only 3 of them, meanwhile I have to go back and check the names for antica.

Next time?

The song is ok. I wonder if this means each group will have 2 or 3 songs by the end of the season

EDIT:

....Also I completely blanked over it but AMANA AND TENKA ARE TWINS. Glub

...Apparently the opening line of the op is "Believe my sky, Believe my dream"
But thats impossible to tell from the vocals
CocoaGalaxyApr 19, 3:10 PM
Apr 20, 1:56 PM

Nov 2009
Alsteromeria is pretty chill huh.

Even their "Drama" is pretty chill, LOL.

BTW, that wedding dress End Card ;D
amlgApr 20, 2:00 PM
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Apr 21, 5:45 AM

Feb 2016
Sorry but this episode was zzzzzzzzzzzzz, I skipped like 90% of it and still got everything important from it, didn't like any of the girls, the song was good, episode 3 already and the only thing we know from the main trio is their names lmao, moving on.
Sorry if my english is bad (っ˘▽˘)っ~~~
Btw, cry about it.
Apr 26, 9:09 AM

Nov 2011
The episode introduce us to ALSTROEMERIA, but also spends a considerable time with L'Antica and reminding us that illumination STARS exist. If there's one word to summarize the anime so far is this: rushed. As a general rule of thumb, you need 1-2 character-focused episodes for each character for them to have any lasting impression. In this case, they have introduced us to no less than 11 idols (idols from illumination STARS, L'Antica and now ALSTROEMERIA) in the first 3 episodes alone. Rather than taking it slow and giving enough time for each idol to shine and show their own individuality, the producers rushed the series by introducing the girls as part of their idol unit. The end result? For people who don't play the game, the idols become forgettable and the only thing you maybe remember is their idol unit name, if even that. You would need a full episode for an idol unit to maybe be somewhat memorable (even that depends on how well the episode is executed), but here we don't even get a full episode, but rather half an episode. The other half is spent on the other girls/units.
You can buy lossless digital music from your favorite Japanese artists on https://ototoy.jp/.
The songs are all DRM-free and you can re-download your purchased albums as you wish.
Show your support to your favorite artist if you can!
ps. if you are looking for Japanese albums, you have to search it in Japanese (not romaji). Just copy and paste the name.

For those who want to learn Japanese through anime
Resources for learning the language

More topics from this board

Poll: » The iDOLM@STER Shiny Colors Episode 5 Discussion

AkeZZZ - May 3

6 by StallionXD »»
Yesterday, 11:22 PM

Poll: » The iDOLM@STER Shiny Colors Episode 4 Discussion

AkeZZZ - Apr 26

6 by amlg »»
Yesterday, 4:40 PM

Poll: » The iDOLM@STER Shiny Colors Episode 1 Discussion

AkeZZZ - Apr 5

21 by ninjaberserker »»
Apr 24, 8:57 AM

Poll: » The iDOLM@STER Shiny Colors Episode 2 Discussion

AkeZZZ - Apr 12

9 by StallionXD »»
Apr 21, 5:41 AM

» What in the heck?

Yui_Suzumiya69 - Apr 16

13 by amlg »»
Apr 20, 12:55 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.