Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Apr 15, 11:51 AM

Jun 2019
Supposedly releasing as an adaptation of the anime. But MAL doesn't list it apparently? Or is this just a case of being too obscure or too new? An oversight? And perhaps this was all planned as one grand project.
Apr 15, 12:56 PM
May 2023
Maybe the anime was actually based on a manga, and they just haven't released the manga till now... >:3
Apr 15, 1:56 PM

Oct 2019
I wouldn't be surprised if it is from an established team like Key Studios' Charlotte which also did an adaptation of their original anime into manga format.

But this? No offense since I also like it a lot, but who would gain from this having an adaptation?
Apr 15, 5:06 PM

Sep 2020
Reply to Aragane
I wouldn't be surprised if it is from an established team like Key Studios' Charlotte which also did an adaptation of their original anime into manga format.

But this? No offense since I also like it a lot, but who would gain from this having an adaptation?
@Aragane
Are you joking or just unaware that almost every single anime original project receive a comic adaptation around the time is starts airing?

Anyway, the manga is serialized on Comic Walker and you can read it freely here.
Nishimura (Ookami no Ko Sora wa Senjou ni iru) is the artist.
Apr 15, 8:38 PM

Oct 2019
Reply to Avvenirista
@Aragane
Are you joking or just unaware that almost every single anime original project receive a comic adaptation around the time is starts airing?

Anyway, the manga is serialized on Comic Walker and you can read it freely here.
Nishimura (Ookami no Ko Sora wa Senjou ni iru) is the artist.
@Avvenirista Not sure why you're mounting a fact-check, lol.

And yes, I'm aware that at least some do have comic adaptations. Why would I even joke about it when I also clearly stated that I like the series a lot?

That being said, regardless of whether "almost every" original anime gets a comic adaptation, my point remains the same: the existence of those same adaptations can easily escape someone's attention, including myself and possibly many others.
Apr 16, 2:36 AM

Sep 2020
Reply to Aragane

And yes, I'm aware that at least some do have comic adaptations. Why would I even joke about it when I also clearly stated that I like the series a lot?

That being said, regardless of whether "almost every" original anime gets a comic adaptation, my point remains the same: the existence of those same adaptations can easily escape someone's attention, including myself and possibly many others.
@Aragane
What fact-check, I just dropped here a link because clearly there is interest in checking the comicalization of Shuumatsu Train.
I was responding to your comment about establishing teams like Key making comic adaptation of their anime original series (ther are other partners involved in that) because like I said that happens for almost all original anime productions.
You asked who would gain from this series having adaptations and the answer is the same as it ever was: the viewers that want enjoy more of the series and all the people with little to no inteest in following TV anime series that might enjoy said series as comics.
Apr 28, 11:20 AM

Oct 2017
Reply to Aragane

Aragane said:
Not at all, no. The manga adaptations are for the JP audience and you'd be surprised to know how much they sell.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shuumatsu Train Doko e Iku? Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Today

33 by Narizor »»
51 minutes ago

Poll: » Shuumatsu Train Doko e Iku? Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 6

83 by watsym »»
12 hours ago

Poll: » Shuumatsu Train Doko e Iku? Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 29

76 by MasterHavik »»
May 11, 10:11 AM

Poll: » Shuumatsu Train Doko e Iku? Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 22

103 by Aletheia_xxx »»
May 10, 9:11 AM

Poll: » Shuumatsu Train Doko e Iku? Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 1

190 by Mrchocolateeater »»
May 9, 6:34 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.