Forum Settings
Forums
New
Mar 28, 6:36 AM
Apr 2017
I skipped all the fillers. I broke me the nephrite-naru love story (especially the chocolate parfait thing), the kunzite-zoisite love story, the passing of sailor mars more than the others, and most of all sailor moon sobbing in the north pole, while her dead friends comfort her.

Even if it deviated a bit from the manga, it more than made up for it.
Mar 28, 10:48 AM

Feb 2016
luigirovatti said:
Even if it deviated a bit from the manga, it more than made up for it.

Say that again after watching Eternal and Cosmos.
その目だれの目?
Mar 28, 11:41 AM

Jan 2021
The "fillers" are the best part of watching the original series. It's about connecting with the characters and watching them gradually become better friends and have fun doing things together. Well, do what you want, but I think you greatly missed out on the charm of what makes OG SM so good.
Mar 28, 2:33 PM
Apr 2017
Reply to Shrimp_Tail
The "fillers" are the best part of watching the original series. It's about connecting with the characters and watching them gradually become better friends and have fun doing things together. Well, do what you want, but I think you greatly missed out on the charm of what makes OG SM so good.
@Shrimp_Tail The timelines are different. There's the manga timeline and the anime timeline. Then there's the canon timeline, and the filler timeline. If you're saying, I should watch the anime for the sake of anime, well I think then it must have its own story. It can't transpose events from the manga and then making original episodes. It's incoherent. If you want to make good stories, make them stand on their legs. Make your own anime. If the legs are the manga, I'm sorry, these two are completely different universes. The difference here is the manga is fully developed, the fillers are not.

TL;DR What I'm saying is, you seem to think the fillers and the anime complement each other, and I'm saying the very fact this anime is based on a manga makes them diverge. Anyway, it's my thought.
luigirovattiMar 28, 3:11 PM

More topics from this board

» Has anime made you erotophobic?

LenRea - 36 minutes ago

6 by TheMechaManiac »»
2 minutes ago

» Visual Novels — General Thread

Shizuna - 5 hours ago

22 by traed »»
2 minutes ago

» Criticism You Don't Understand.

Alpha_1_Zero - Yesterday

45 by -YaoiBoy- »»
2 minutes ago

Poll: » Do you perfer Split Cour or Consecutive Cour?

animegamer245 - Yesterday

18 by Soap »»
3 minutes ago

» Why male characters tend to have more interesting personalities than female characters?

Alpha_1_Zero - Yesterday

32 by DX_impulse »»
5 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.