Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Mar 27, 7:57 AM
Jul 2023
Technically speaking, The real manipulator is not Ayanokoji it's the author of this series. He created Ayanokoji and redefined human boundaries. Only those people watch this series who are interested in dark psychology or human nature and they will agree with this point that The most common manipulation tactic that I have seen in many anime and even in real life is to pick up the fallen ones or use their weaknesses and make them fall and emotionally support them like Ayanokoji picked up Ichinose and made Kei suffer and then also supported her. This technique is very effective and they become loyal to you, although manipulation is not for everyone.
Otaku_guruMar 27, 12:17 PM
Mar 27, 8:33 AM
Jan 2020
Such a wondrous concept. You deserve a raise.
“𝖨𝖿 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾 𝗐𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗉𝗋𝖾𝖽𝗂𝖼𝗍𝖺𝖻𝗅𝖾, 𝗂𝗍 π—π—ˆπ—Žπ—…π–½ π–Όπ–Ύπ–Ίπ—Œπ–Ύ π—π—ˆ 𝖻𝖾 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖻𝖾 π—π—‚π—π—π—ˆπ—Žπ— π–Ώπ—…π–Ίπ—π—ˆπ—‹.” – π–€π—…π–Ύπ–Ίπ—‡π—ˆπ—‹ π–±π—ˆπ—ˆπ—Œπ–Ύπ—π–Ύπ—…π—
Mar 27, 8:40 AM

Apr 2021
Otaku_guru said:
Technically speaking, The real manipulator is not Ayanokoji it's the author of this series. He created Ayanokoji and redefined human boundaries. I think he should write a book on manipulation. It will be a hit. Only those people watch this series who are interested in dark psychology or human nature and they will agree with this point that The most common manipulation tactic that I have seen in many anime and even in real life is to pick up the fallen ones or use their weaknesses and make them fall and emotionally support them like Ayanokoji picked up Ichinose and made Kei suffer and then also supported her. This technique is very effective and they become loyal to you, although manipulation is not for everyone.

What is better, manipulating people to do things for you for a selfish goal or gaining people’s trust so they actually do things for you without you asking?
Note: I don’t lazily watch 3-5 episodes, biasedly compare to other anime, or unfairly judge by surface level similarities. With every anime I start, I watch the entire series, both Japanese Sub & English Dub, then judge each anime based on what they present, to give an honest and fair rating.

Mar 27, 10:25 AM

May 2021
Technically speaking, The real manipulator is not Ayanokoji it's the author of this series.

True, but Im not entirely sure. Do you think creator of Death Note is smarter than L or Light? He indeed created those characters and the entire plot, but if the DN creator is in Death Note, there's no way he could have figured everything out like L or Near did. Its usually easier to make up stuff on paper, than being in the same situation IRL.

I think he should write a book on manipulation. It will be a hit.

I think the manipulations used in COTE, they are interesting and definitely makes sense, but they aren't that deep. Good that you are giving praises to the author but I don't think the fact that he created COTE makes him good at psychology or manipulation yknow
Mar 27, 10:35 AM
Jul 2023
Zimmu said:
Technically speaking, The real manipulator is not Ayanokoji it's the author of this series.

True, but Im not entirely sure. Do you think creator of Death Note is smarter than L or Light? He indeed created those characters and the entire plot, but if the DN creator is in Death Note, there's no way he could have figured everything out like L or Near did. Its usually easier to make up stuff on paper, than being in the same situation IRL.

I think he should write a book on manipulation. It will be a hit.

I think the manipulations used in COTE, they are interesting and definitely makes sense, but they aren't that deep. Good that you are giving praises to the author but I don't think the fact that he created COTE makes him good at psychology or manipulation yknow

yeah, in a sense it can be true that author is not smart or master of dark psychology. He can be inspired by a manipulation book or something like that but there are less shows like these and it's manga is even better
Mar 27, 11:33 AM
Nov 2019
Otaku_guru said:
Zimmu said:

yeah, in a sense it can be true that author is not smart or master of dark psychology. He can be inspired by a manipulation book or something like that but there are less shows like these and it's manga is even better

Haven’t read any of the light novels yet, but since there’re also some manipulative main characters in other anime besides COTE, I’d say it isn’t way too hard to write, especially if you have inspirations.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e 3rd Season Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 27

212 by PanditaMimilona »»
Sep 16, 6:33 PM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e 3rd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 20

143 by Matheus050 »»
Sep 9, 4:45 PM

» Not just bout this anime.

Avamarie316 - Sep 5

14 by DragyG »»
Sep 6, 7:17 AM

» 4th season announced ( 1 2 )

Dbagas8 - Aug 31

59 by Insane_0_2 »»
Sep 3, 8:43 PM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e 3rd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 13

143 by Matheus050 »»
Sep 2, 10:12 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.