Aug 2013
And human beings are the punchline.
Mar 25, 8:57 AM

Jan 2009
so absurdism? we should all enjoy or rebel with how absurd life is
Mar 25, 9:05 AM
Call me Oniichan

Jan 2007
Yes, it's entirely possible that God is laughing at innocent people getting canca and dying in horrific pains. Personally I believe this possibility more than a godless universe, even though I'm an atheist.
Mar 25, 9:07 AM

Jan 2009
life is either a cosmic joke or cosmic gift pick your poison
Mar 25, 9:08 AM

Sep 2016
Life is fake, we are just a bunch of matter moving around.
This dance is the pinnacle of human achievement.
Mar 25, 9:20 AM

Dec 2016
I have no idea fam, I asked the Omnisaiah about omni-science tho.

Scientific omniscience, the notion that science can explain everything, was once a prevailing belief. In the 1980s, influential scientists proclaimed that they were on the verge of solving the ultimate riddles of existence: why our universe exists, its form, and our own existence. Stephen Hawking, in his book A Brief History of Time, even likened this achievement to knowing “the mind of God.” However, over time, doubts crept in.

The dream of total knowledge has since been revealed as a laughable delusion. The vision of an “ultimate theory” that would explain everything has lost its luster. Physicists like Steven Weinberg hoped this theory would eradicate our superstitious faith in a divine creator. Yet, the pursuit of omniscience has waned, and the replication crisis has humbled scientists. Perhaps it’s a good thing that science no longer claims to have it all figured out.

Mar 25, 10:29 AM

Jul 2017
I don’t believe that an all-powerful, omniscient, grand creator exists, but I am convinced that life is a grand cosmic joke and a really bad video game.
Mar 25, 10:52 AM

Oct 2023
Yeah, what if?

It literally couldn't matter less if that's true or false. You are still here asking questions and dependent upon the opinions/perspective of others. Go do something drastic or pull an Empedocles if you want to prove something. Otherwise, it's entirely self-conceited to genuinely believe this.

Even if God does not exist, man most certainly does.
Mar 25, 10:56 AM
Aug 2013
Reply to PlasticRobot
Yeah, what if?

It literally couldn't matter less if that's true or false. You are still here asking questions and dependent upon the opinions/perspective of others. Go do something drastic or pull an Empedocles if you want to prove something. Otherwise, it's entirely self-conceited to genuinely believe this.

@PlasticRobot Better to be a nobody and just enjoy the ride.
Mar 25, 10:57 AM

Feb 2020
"What if life is just a grand cosmic joke?"

It's perfectly possible.
Mar 25, 3:40 PM

Jan 2017
Many things in my life have felt like cosmic jokes.
Mar 25, 5:05 PM

Mar 2019
I'd feel relieved that I wasn't imagining how much of a joke my life is.
Mar 25, 5:14 PM

Oct 2013
Reply to PlasticRobot
Yeah, what if?

@PlasticRobot agree. People somehow like thinking about things that not worth the thought just to sounds smart or philosophical.
Mar 25, 8:52 PM

Jul 2012
Seems kind of pointless to keep re-telling the same joke, no?
Mar 25, 9:12 PM

Jul 2023
@Mirania You never know - we could be something of a running joke to entities beyond the stars. A sort of in-the-know joke that the eldritch horrors talk to one another about around their coffee pot while at work.
Mar 26, 12:46 PM

Nov 2017
If god exist and created the world and humans for a purpose, that purpose would be laughing to how misarable the world which he created.

I dont know how religious people think the god could be good .
Mar 26, 1:14 PM

Jul 2016
Other humans are the punchline. I'm the one laughing at them.

I have a charmed life.
Mar 26, 1:18 PM

Aug 2021
Reply to deg
so absurdism? we should all enjoy or rebel with how absurd life is
@deg

Are you trying to summon me by saying these absurd words?

Mar 26, 1:22 PM

Jan 2009
Reply to Absurdo_N
@deg

Are you trying to summon me by saying these absurd words?
@Absurdo_N lol ok username checks out
Mar 26, 1:22 PM

Aug 2021
This reminds me of a phrase I once heard in a public place "what if God is the whore of something greater than himself?". This phrase seems stupid, but what if God really is the slave of something bigger than himself? What if he is creating beings to entertain a sadistic being? Is the world a joke created by God to amuse something disturbing?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Are you mentally ill? ( 1 2 )

Ejrodiew - Apr 24

54 by traed »»
17 minutes ago

Poll: » Do you live with regrets?

Lightskynight - Apr 18

21 by TragicReality01 »»
40 minutes ago

» whats your shoe size ?

sussybakagirl420 - Mar 22

27 by cody »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Do you pay attention to forum signatures?

PostMahouShoujo - Apr 24

24 by Zedlin »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Would you be a good partner? ( 1 2 )

Ejrodiew - Apr 14

70 by Zedlin »»
2 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.