Forum Settings
Forums
New
Mar 24, 5:06 PM
Dec 2013
What is it about Akatsuki no Yona that makes it the GOAT shoujo manga? Why is it such a good series? What makes it unique compared to other manga? Does it have any flaws at all? Is Mizuho Kusanagi a genius?
wildhoodApr 19, 3:54 PM
Mar 25, 7:08 AM
Feb 2024
For me its the whole character building; designing, putting them into the world and make them „live“. I rarely see works where I connect with characters or get involved into their storys, their feelings as much as it has happened in Yona. Also the whole character dynamics between all of them just gives a great insight into everything. I just feel with everyone and everything, though it took me a while to really get invested. I started the anime first and it only got me about episode 15 I think, but then I just bought all published volumes and couldn’t stop reading until the latest published volumes. I just got so invested into the series. Its the characters and their storys for me. You don’t have a one sided story, but a world full of characters which build everything up. And everyone of them is so unique… Yona made it to my top 3 series within a few weeks and I will defend it with everything I have. It might have flaws but every story kinda has it. But overall its just great.
Mar 25, 7:19 AM

Feb 2016
I haven't been able to figure that out.
その目だれの目?
Mar 25, 8:06 AM
Oct 2019
Everything ✨️
Mar 26, 9:37 AM
Nov 2019
For me, the development of Yona’s character. Not the typical girl in most reverse harem world. 😃
Mar 26, 6:18 PM
Jul 2023
mrslahey said:
For me its the whole character building; designing, putting them into the world and make them „live“. I rarely see works where I connect with characters or get involved into their storys, their feelings as much as it has happened in Yona. Also the whole character dynamics between all of them just gives a great insight into everything. I just feel with everyone and everything, though it took me a while to really get invested. I started the anime first and it only got me about episode 15 I think, but then I just bought all published volumes and couldn’t stop reading until the latest published volumes. I just got so invested into the series. Its the characters and their storys for me. You don’t have a one sided story, but a world full of characters which build everything up. And everyone of them is so unique… Yona made it to my top 3 series within a few weeks and I will defend it with everything I have. It might have flaws but every story kinda has it. But overall its just great.

Well said, my friend.👏👏👏

More topics from this board

Poll: » Akatsuki no Yona Chapter 257 Discussion

crocodileman94 - Apr 19

5 by Jogii »»
Apr 22, 5:21 AM

Poll: » Akatsuki no Yona Chapter 185 Discussion

shanimebib - Dec 20, 2019

26 by Syed_94 »»
Apr 12, 10:11 AM

Poll: » Akatsuki no Yona Chapter 256 Discussion

DarkHumor04 - Apr 4

7 by TanmaySpamzzz »»
Apr 12, 5:12 AM

Poll: » Akatsuki no Yona Chapter 175 Discussion

CrookedPanther - May 20, 2019

32 by Syed_94 »»
Apr 12, 3:41 AM

Poll: » Akatsuki no Yona Chapter 152 Discussion ( 1 2 )

lacznosc - Dec 21, 2017

68 by Syed_94 »»
Apr 10, 3:38 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.