Forum Settings
Forums
Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunny Girl Senpai (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Mar 24, 1:44 PM

Sep 2020
I literally had to leave the theater as soon as the ending song started playing so idk lol. It was a solid movie, not better than the first but better than the second. I’m just annoyed that they butchered one of the most important scenes but I’ll get over it. The light novel is still better.

๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“‚๐‘’๐“‰๐’พ๐“‚๐‘’๐“ˆ, ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“ƒ'๐“‰ ๐“‚๐‘œ๐“‹๐‘’ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“‡๐’น ๐“Œ๐’พ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‰ ๐’ธ๐“๐‘œ๐“ˆ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐’น๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐’ท๐‘’๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š. - ๐‘…๐‘’๐’พ ๐’ฆ๐’พ๐“‡๐’พ๐“Ž๐’ถ๐“‚๐’ถ

Mar 24, 1:55 PM
Jun 2019
Only the announcement for the next arc
Mar 24, 1:58 PM
Jul 2015
yes there were after credits scenes, nobody at my theater got up until the fathom events logo came on
Mar 24, 2:01 PM
Feb 2021
YoshiYogurt said:
yes there were after credits scenes, nobody at my theater got up until the fathom events logo came on

Same everyone was waiting for after credits you love to see it
Mar 24, 2:27 PM

Sep 2020
Reply to YoshiYogurt
@YoshiYogurt what was the after-credits scene? Just an announcement for the next arc or something else?

๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“‚๐‘’๐“‰๐’พ๐“‚๐‘’๐“ˆ, ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“ƒ'๐“‰ ๐“‚๐‘œ๐“‹๐‘’ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“‡๐’น ๐“Œ๐’พ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‰ ๐’ธ๐“๐‘œ๐“ˆ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐’น๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐’ท๐‘’๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š. - ๐‘…๐‘’๐’พ ๐’ฆ๐’พ๐“‡๐’พ๐“Ž๐’ถ๐“‚๐’ถ

Mar 24, 2:40 PM
Mar 2019
At my theatre it cut off half through big sadge
Mar 24, 2:56 PM
Feb 2021
samsince04 said:
@YoshiYogurt what was the after-credits scene? Just an announcement for the next arc or something else?

Spoiler It was Sakuta having a discussion with Shoko-san and she said that despite him having and Mai getting some of their memories back on New Years that she has clear memories of all the timelines. She also stated that this is the only timeline where Toko and her music video existed. To me this makes it sound like the timeline deviated between Dreaming Girl and Sister Venturing Out.
CBPman9001Mar 25, 1:16 PM
Mar 24, 3:57 PM
Oct 2017
My friend made me leave during the credits, damn.
Mar 24, 4:02 PM
Jun 2022
samsince04 said:
I literally had to leave the theater as soon as the ending song started playing so idk lol. It was a solid movie, not better than the first but better than the second. I’m just annoyed that they butchered one of the most important scenes but I’ll get over it. The light novel is still better.

which was that important scene? its been a while since i read the light novel, but i do think the light novel was better
Mar 24, 5:24 PM

Sep 2020
Reply to insequearaux
samsince04 said:

which was that important scene? its been a while since i read the light novel, but i do think the light novel was better
@insequearaux I was talking about that scene in the school where
Now that I've gone through the scene again in the light novel, perhaps "butchered" is a strong word. It just felt shortened in the anime and as a result, it had less impact on me. Maybe having Sakuta's inner thoughts in the moment would've made it a better scene. The final scene was well-adapted tho.

Mar 24, 5:40 PM
Jun 2022
samsince04 said:
@insequearaux I was talking about that scene in the school where
Now that I've gone through the scene again in the light novel, perhaps "butchered" is a strong word. It just felt shortened in the anime and as a result, it had less impact on me. Maybe having Sakuta's inner thoughts in the moment would've made it a better scene. The final scene was well-adapted tho.

i agree actually yeah.
one other thing i thought was that
but yeah overall it wad a pretty good adaptation but the book was just better
Mar 24, 6:15 PM

Nov 2021
Looking for the pre-credit scenes cause my movie theatre decided to cut off the entire introduction with young Mai at the beach during the start.
Mar 24, 6:31 PM
Original Denjin

Nov 2008
YoshiYogurt said:

Yeah, they were only like two or three people at my theater that got up before that logo. Everyone else stayed all the way through. And to confirm, yes, there were after credit scenes, as well as an announcement for the next movie. Or at least that the animation production was underway for it.
Mar 24, 7:35 PM
Jul 2015
Reply to NonAtmospheric
Looking for the pre-credit scenes cause my movie theatre decided to cut off the entire introduction with young Mai at the beach during the start.
@NonAtmospheric

my theater didnt even turn the lights off until some poor guy with a cane got up and made them do it 15 minutes in to the first movie/half

The part at the start of sister-venturing-out is basically the same as the start of knapsack. They replay that scene over and over, it doesnt really matter if you missed it
Mar 25, 9:16 PM
Original Denjin

Nov 2008
Reply to YoshiYogurt
@NonAtmospheric

my theater didnt even turn the lights off until some poor guy with a cane got up and made them do it 15 minutes in to the first movie/half

The part at the start of sister-venturing-out is basically the same as the start of knapsack. They replay that scene over and over, it doesnt really matter if you missed it
@YoshiYogurt Ok, that's good to know because my theater didn't have the visuals (only the audio) for the pre-movie and the first 10 minutes OF the first movie. But then they finally got the visuals up, and not only did they not rewind to the beginning at that point, but then the lights came on and off a couple of times shorty after they got the visuals up, greatly misleading us into thinking that they would rewind it. Not to mention made it very distracting while doing so! Fortunately, that only lasted like 5 min, so the rest of the movies were smooth sailing. (minus one mini glitch for like a fraction of a second, again, with the visuals)
Cosplay_JoeMar 25, 9:30 PM
Mar 25, 9:53 PM
Jul 2015
Reply to Cosplay_Joe
@YoshiYogurt Ok, that's good to know because my theater didn't have the visuals (only the audio) for the pre-movie and the first 10 minutes OF the first movie. But then they finally got the visuals up, and not only did they not rewind to the beginning at that point, but then the lights came on and off a couple of times shorty after they got the visuals up, greatly misleading us into thinking that they would rewind it. Not to mention made it very distracting while doing so! Fortunately, that only lasted like 5 min, so the rest of the movies were smooth sailing. (minus one mini glitch for like a fraction of a second, again, with the visuals)
@Cosplay_Joe

It drives me crazy how they charge extra for these one day only things and the theater people fuck it up so much. Seems to happen more with Aniplex stuff. And I probably do need glasses since im getting a little near sighted but it seems like Aniplex movies are always weirdly blurry no matter what the theater is. The Fate Stay Night Heavens feel movies looks a bit blurry and so did this one.
Apr 14, 5:32 PM

May 2011
In my cinema I was the only person that stayed and watched the post credit scene.
May 25, 5:10 AM

Jan 2021
Reply to lkevsan
In my cinema I was the only person that stayed and watched the post credit scene.
@lkevsan In mine yesterday no one moved...we knew i guess
May 31, 2:35 PM

Dec 2008
In my cinema they cut it off right as the credits roll was about to end (didnt even let the song fully finish). I knew there was supposed to be an annoucement for the sequel and I already guessed that we will probably get a post-credits scene too, thats why I stayed. Kinda annoys me to know that there really was one and I couldn't see it. I guess I'll just have to wait till BD release in a month.

Maybe it was because I was the only one in the whole cinema and had the whole 200+ seats hall for myself. They might've thought there's no one inside anymore.

But it's kinda noticable that not only here, but also on reddit there's multiple people, that experienced cut off post-credits scenes. I wonder if there are really that many cinema staff messing it up or if there is something wrong with the footage provided to the cinemas in some countries/areas?

Btw. anyone that has seen it: What did the university arc announcement look like? Was it the same PV we got a few months ago with the Live2D animated Mai?
Jun 17, 4:22 PM

May 2011
Reply to Chytharo
In my cinema they cut it off right as the credits roll was about to end (didnt even let the song fully finish). I knew there was supposed to be an annoucement for the sequel and I already guessed that we will probably get a post-credits scene too, thats why I stayed. Kinda annoys me to know that there really was one and I couldn't see it. I guess I'll just have to wait till BD release in a month.

Maybe it was because I was the only one in the whole cinema and had the whole 200+ seats hall for myself. They might've thought there's no one inside anymore.

But it's kinda noticable that not only here, but also on reddit there's multiple people, that experienced cut off post-credits scenes. I wonder if there are really that many cinema staff messing it up or if there is something wrong with the footage provided to the cinemas in some countries/areas?

Btw. anyone that has seen it: What did the university arc announcement look like? Was it the same PV we got a few months ago with the Live2D animated Mai?
@Chytharo It was practically that.
Jun 26, 4:24 AM

Dec 2008
Reply to lkevsan
@Chytharo It was practically that.
@lkevsan What do you mean by "practically"? Was it the same or a different version?
Jun 28, 6:08 AM

May 2011
Reply to Chytharo
@lkevsan What do you mean by "practically"? Was it the same or a different version?
@Chytharo I have not seen the Live2D PV you are mentioning but the scene was her looking at the camera in Live2D
Jun 28, 9:19 AM

Dec 2008
Reply to lkevsan
@Chytharo I have not seen the Live2D PV you are mentioning but the scene was her looking at the camera in Live2D
@lkevsan ah, I see. Sounds like the same then. This was the one that was posted online:

I checked the bluray of the movie that just came out and was able to finally watch the post credit scene. But the announcement was not on the bluray, not even among the extras, where they had all the other trailers and some promo videos from the last live stream.

More topics from this board

» Is there any possibility to watch ?

Mugiwarayaa___ - Feb 1

10 by Dumix333 »»
Sep 12, 1:41 PM

» Post Credit ending explanation

OofSeaRchGoo-Kun - Jul 4

6 by wilyzle »»
Sep 2, 8:53 PM

Poll: » Seishun Buta Yarou wa Randoseru Girl no Yume wo Minai Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Usopp8000 - Dec 3, 2023

53 by wilyzle »»
Sep 2, 10:53 AM

» BD Release - 26 Jun 2024

5hadow17 - Mar 11

9 by tr25a3 »»
Aug 11, 3:36 AM

» Akagi Ikumi

saikyozero - Aug 3

13 by saikyozero »»
Aug 4, 6:30 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.