Forum Settings
Forums
Black Butler
Available on Manga Store
New
Mar 17, 11:40 PM
Jan 2023
the relationship between the mc and buttler is most exciting part of the story but most of the time is spent on investigation mini arcs, where the mangaka makes a very detailed setting with good set ups and decent investigation process but somehow the reveals of villain's motivation in all these minor arcs tends to be very lame or weird. + buttler and the mc's crew provides a lot of plot armor and resolves conflict very easily and ciel not doing a much of "action or driving the plot" makes him weak as mc sometimes.

i don't hate ciel he's pretty good but again it's like there's so much to him that hasn't been shown. BTW IM ON Emerald Witch Arc. so no spoiler talk beyond that please. trust me I like the story but also at the same time sometimes feel disappointed at it. what are your thoughts will we see some character driven arc for ciel post emerald witch arc?
Mar 18, 3:14 PM
Aug 2022
Hydroalbidius said:
the relationship between the mc and buttler is most exciting part of the story but most of the time is spent on investigation mini arcs, where the mangaka makes a very detailed setting with good set ups and decent investigation process but somehow the reveals of villain's motivation in all these minor arcs tends to be very lame or weird. + buttler and the mc's crew provides a lot of plot armor and resolves conflict very easily and ciel not doing a much of "action or driving the plot" makes him weak as mc sometimes.

i don't hate ciel he's pretty good but again it's like there's so much to him that hasn't been shown. BTW IM ON Emerald Witch Arc. so no spoiler talk beyond that please. trust me I like the story but also at the same time sometimes feel disappointed at it. what are your thoughts will we see some character driven arc for ciel post emerald witch arc?

Read Sphere Music Hall Arc (After Emerald Witch Arc), and then we can talk.
Apr 13, 9:45 PM

Feb 2008
what are your thoughts will we see some character driven arc for ciel post emerald witch arc?

How far in the manga have you gotten since you posted this lmao cause hoo boy
Apr 17, 5:28 AM
Jan 2023
Reply to GummyShoes
what are your thoughts will we see some character driven arc for ciel post emerald witch arc?

How far in the manga have you gotten since you posted this lmao cause hoo boy
@GummyShoes i dropped it for now will pick it up later on. I'm reading kaiju no.8 rn

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji Chapter 211 Discussion

TheMangaManiac - Apr 18

2 by Valewrei »»
10 hours ago

Poll: » Kuro Shitsuji Chapter 5 Discussion

zq - Jul 7, 2008

23 by Emmuhzx »»
Apr 23, 1:36 PM

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji Chapter 36 Discussion

Jellyfish13 - Aug 20, 2009

29 by Embient »»
Apr 13, 4:25 AM

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji Chapter 210 Discussion

EfiChan - Mar 20

4 by EfiChan »»
Mar 27, 5:34 AM

» I appreciate this not being a BL because...

Absurdo_N - Mar 20

7 by PeripheralVision »»
Mar 24, 7:57 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.