Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 5, 12:23 PM

Dec 2015
This was not something I expected to happen. An otherworldly god, of all things, to be summoned into the scenario. Surely this can't be allowed to happen by the dokkaebis?
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Mar 5, 12:52 PM
Dec 2022
Reply to joe_g7
This was not something I expected to happen. An otherworldly god, of all things, to be summoned into the scenario. Surely this can't be allowed to happen by the dokkaebis?
@joe_g7 The Dokkaebis work for the entertainment of the Constellations, but if its the constellations that are allowing it to happen then the chances of the Dokkaebis interfering are slim ...... I'm looking forward to seeing how Kim Dokja gets out of this one.
Mar 5, 1:02 PM
Jan 2024
joe_g7 said:

Well the thing about the Dokkaebi they only follow what the constellations wants, wishes, or makes them happy. If the scenario was unfair or not balanced the constellation well protested and the Dokkaebi will intervene with the scenario. Also they might intervene if the scenario was boring for the constellations.

Now we are faced with a scenario that most of the constellations wants Dokja to reincarnate one of there stories by killing his mother since most of them are relative killers but our protagonist doesn’t want to kill his own mother so he well create a new legend matching the gods stories.

I think he will attempt to kill the outer (otherworld) god like Kratos did or at least make them retreat.

That is my take on the situation, what do you think guys?
Mar 5, 6:33 PM
Oct 2021
AzRelax said:
joe_g7 said:

Well the thing about the Dokkaebi they only follow what the constellations wants, wishes, or makes them happy. If the scenario was unfair or not balanced the constellation well protested and the Dokkaebi will intervene with the scenario. Also they might intervene if the scenario was boring for the constellations.

Now we are faced with a scenario that most of the constellations wants Dokja to reincarnate one of there stories by killing his mother since most of them are relative killers but our protagonist doesn’t want to kill his own mother so he well create a new legend matching the gods stories.

I think he will attempt to kill the outer (otherworld) god like Kratos did or at least make them retreat.

That is my take on the situation, what do you think guys?

As a novel reader, you’re exactly right about everything you wrote! And I won’t necessarily spoil but he does end up fighting and the next 11 chapters I’d say are going to lead up to one of the major angst scenes of the webnovel. In fact every editor or ORV fan artist only focuses on this scene particularly 😭 I’m saying it’ll be 11 chapters since recently the chapters are going along with the speed of the novel, one manhwa ch is one webnovel ch but that wasn’t always the case! Anywho ch 188 if you’re curious!! But yes the manhwa is only get more and more interesting from here! Literally this along with Secretive Plotter reveal are the two scenes I’ve been dying to see illustrated!! If you’re impatient like I was, definitely read the webnovel. You can find it by searching “orv epub” but side stories are still ongoing at 717 ch 😭 the main story is 551 chapters so yes the manwha will probably go on for at least another 6 years 😭💀 it’s funny since I’ll be pulling a Dokja myself by the time the illustrations finish I’ll be 28 😭
Mar 6, 4:05 PM
Aug 2023
I honestly don't see him living unless he can use multiple bookmarks at the same time and fuse it to make a unique ability
Apr 17, 10:35 AM
Jan 2021
That bit about him wanting to choose how his own story goes and all of the stories involving killing a family member makes me think Dokja is slightly misremembering his past

Apr 27, 6:23 PM

Aug 2019
I don't know how they're going to stop the outer god
May 4, 5:27 AM
Jun 2020
aaah I caught up to this series happy but frustrated because now I have to wait a whole week for another episode

More topics from this board

Poll: » Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint Chapter 210 Discussion

joe_g7 - May 14

9 by Hvdy »»
May 16, 3:09 AM

Poll: » Omniscient Reader Chapter 209 Discussion

Kirito_online - May 7

6 by IsaacNova16 »»
May 12, 8:28 AM

Poll: » Omniscient Reader Chapter 192 Discussion

joe_g7 - Jan 9

8 by karj100 »»
May 4, 3:41 AM

Poll: » Omniscient Reader Chapter 181 Discussion

prozyne - Oct 24, 2023

3 by karj100 »»
May 3, 9:08 AM

Poll: » Omniscient Reader Chapter 169 Discussion

joe_g7 - Aug 1, 2023

6 by karj100 »»
May 3, 3:20 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.