Forum Settings
Forums
New
Mar 5, 4:00 AM
Jan 2024
i just completed the anime so i wanted to read the manga is it good is the ending good?
Mar 5, 8:17 AM

Jun 2021
That’s completely subjective. I really can’t say much without giving anything away but the story gets…interesting and but convoluted.
I did actually like the ending quite a bit but the journey to get to the ending was painful.

So yes worth it but at your own risk
Mar 5, 8:23 AM
Jan 2024
HaylenGrey said:
That’s completely subjective. I really can’t say much without giving anything away but the story gets…interesting and but convoluted.
I did actually like the ending quite a bit but the journey to get to the ending was painful.

So yes worth it but at your own risk

risk like what you can give spoiler if you want I don't mind that much
Mar 5, 8:23 AM

Jun 2011
Thank you for reminding me that the manga has ended, it's time to binge it again.

As for whether the manga is good or not, I personally loved it a lot, I loved the anime and then read the manga, and then enjoyed it a lot, it got more hyped for me, up until where I caught up at that time and put the series on hold. Give it a try.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Mar 5, 8:25 AM
Jan 2024
ToG25thBaam said:
Thank you for reminding me that the manga has ended, it's time to binge it again.

As for whether the manga is good or not, I personally loved it a lot, I loved the anime and then read the manga, and then enjoyed it a lot, it got more hyped for me, up until where I caught up at that time and put the series on hold. Give it a try.

I see I think about trying it then
Mar 5, 8:26 AM

Jun 2021
Oh also I recommend starting from the beginning. The anime actually cuts out and changes a bunch.

I’m not a “the manga is always better person” usually I just start reading where the shows leave off but Darwin’s Game is a special case you’ll lose some context if you don’t start at chapter 1.
Mar 5, 8:29 AM
Jan 2024
HaylenGrey said:
Oh also I recommend starting from the beginning. The anime actually cuts out and changes a bunch.

I’m not a “the manga is always better person” usually I just start reading where the shows leave off but Darwin’s Game is a special case you’ll lose some context if you don’t start at chapter 1.

tho can you tell me how many ch the anime cover?
Mar 5, 8:30 AM

Jun 2021
hi777 said:
HaylenGrey said:

Around chapter 30
Mar 5, 8:31 AM
Jan 2024
HaylenGrey said:
hi777 said:

Around chapter 30

I see thanks for the help bro
Mar 5, 1:05 PM
Feb 2024
hi777 said:
i just completed the anime so i wanted to read the manga is it good is the ending good?

The ending kinda sucks, worth the read, towards the end gets a bit boring. but every ch up until about 70 ish is great.
Mar 5, 7:59 PM
Jan 2024
Liberandum_ said:
hi777 said:

The ending kinda sucks, worth the read, towards the end gets a bit boring. but every ch up until about 70 ish is great.

does the mc ends up with shuka?
Mar 5, 8:03 PM

May 2020
The ending sucks & is rushed not just on the plot but also a bit of its art style...

Convoluted plot once you entered the 3/4ths of the manga...

He does end up with Shuka though...
" Kindness can sometimes lead you to trouble. "

Mar 5, 8:04 PM
Jan 2024
Hitagi__Furude said:
The ending sucks & is rushed not just on the plot but also a bit of its art style...

Convoluted plot once you entered the 3/4ths of the manga...

He does end up with Shuka though...

ooo thanks for telling dude 👍
Mar 5, 8:16 PM
Feb 2024
Reply to hi777
Liberandum_ said:
hi777 said:

does the mc ends up with shuka?
@hi777 yeah, but that's like ch 60/121 ish so not really the ending.
Mar 5, 8:17 PM
Jan 2024
Liberandum_ said:

ohh I see .........................(character limit)
Mar 5, 8:20 PM
Feb 2024
Reply to hi777
Liberandum_ said:

ohh I see .........................(character limit)
@hi777 oh wait btw if you do start the manga, a couple things. 1 read from the beginning, the anime cut out whole characters. And 2 there's Loli, every chapter page like the page that says the ch number has a lewd to nude Loli (ages vary from 11-16).
Mar 5, 8:21 PM
Jan 2024
Liberandum_ said:
@hi777 oh wait btw if you do start the manga, a couple things. 1 read from the beginning, the anime cut out whole characters. And 2 there's Loli, every chapter page like the page that says the ch number has a lewd to nude Loli (ages vary from 11-16).

lmao loli at chapter page 😂😂😂
Mar 6, 10:10 AM
Nov 2017
It's good. Just need to pay attention when reading because it is very complex, so enjoyment level will probably be based upon your understanding. Ending is good (and also complex), lots of ideas about the truth of their world/s. You might need to read forum/discussions because there are many small details that you might not notice.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Darwin's Game Chapter 121 Discussion

MegamiRem - Nov 4, 2023

5 by Otakurahul »»
Apr 12, 1:52 PM

Poll: » Darwin's Game Chapter 125 Discussion

MegamiRem - Nov 4, 2023

5 by Marinate1016 »»
Nov 30, 2023 1:23 AM

» After anime

Kutana_0P - Oct 31, 2023

9 by TacoQZ »»
Nov 16, 2023 11:37 AM

Poll: » Darwin's Game Chapter 120 Discussion

MegamiRem - Nov 4, 2023

0 by MegamiRem »»
Nov 4, 2023 12:19 PM

Poll: » Darwin's Game Chapter 119 Discussion

MegamiRem - Nov 1, 2023

1 by DynaBlaster »»
Nov 1, 2023 12:41 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.