Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Mar 2, 12:06 AM
May 2021
I haven't seen past season 2, so no spoilers beyond that.
Mar 2, 12:30 AM
Nov 2022
There are some pretty amazing moments. I feel like alot of people miss the point of classroom of the elite. Some people just want mind games every episode and something has to happen. But that’s not how it works here. I personally think hes one of the main interest here but we also get offered alot of different characters and interesting interactions as well.

Buny0058Mar 2, 12:35 AM
Mar 2, 1:32 AM

Apr 2021
Sworld30 said:

If you haven’t seen it, then why ask?

Just go watch the show.
Note: I don’t lazily watch 3-5 episodes, biasedly compare to other anime, or unfairly judge by surface level similarities. With every anime I start, I watch the entire series and judge each based on what they present, to give an honest and fair rating.

Mar 2, 1:33 AM
May 2021
ejleon said:
Sworld30 said:

If you haven’t seen it, then why ask?

Just go watch the show.

I will 😭
(textlimittextlimit)
Mar 2, 1:35 AM
Jun 2023
well he is not perfect, he has many things to learn, about emotions, friends , family and all stuff, but for me, i love him, I hope becomes a better person,and learns real emotions, his childhood is a disaster because of his parents,I hope he overcomes everything.
Mar 2, 1:53 AM

Jan 2020
He’s like a toned down version of Katagiri Yuichi from Tomodachi Game. He is the wire puller, the mastermind, the puppet master or whatever you wanna call him, but, like, duh… There’s too much seriousness for a high school setting.

IMO, objectively it’s kinda cringe but for me personally it’s great and I like it.
Mar 2, 2:40 AM

Apr 2021
RudeRedis said:
He’s like a toned down version of Katagiri Yuichi from Tomodachi Game. He is the wire puller, the mastermind, the puppet master or whatever you wanna call him, but, like, duh… There’s too much seriousness for a high school setting.

IMO, objectively it’s kinda cringe but for me personally it’s great and I like it.

I disagree with this, I have seen both anime.

I really hate that people can only see surface level similarities and miss the unique qualities that make each main character different.

They are completely different characters.

One is the loudly scheming and devious type.

The other is the silent behind the scenes type.

You are actually taking away from both characters and anime with your perspective.
Note: I don’t lazily watch 3-5 episodes, biasedly compare to other anime, or unfairly judge by surface level similarities. With every anime I start, I watch the entire series and judge each based on what they present, to give an honest and fair rating.

Mar 2, 2:55 AM
Jan 2023
ayanokoji is a extremely edgy character in the anime nothing much

but in the light novels he is one of the most complex characters I have ever seen and even extremely compelling
Mar 2, 3:17 AM
Oct 2019
He is Light Yagami without a knight heel turn so nothing really fresh just that cote lack some splatty moment to make use of his psychopathy so if anything he end up lackluster. It's his surroundings cast that make the interaction interesting to watch because nobody really suspect it until (don't know remember who is on the cover of season 3) so me for cote I am interested in the supporting cast around Ayanokoji than him.
Mar 2, 3:29 AM
May 2022
I don't like the anime version of Kiyopon. the Light Novel version of him is better,and better written
Mar 2, 3:41 AM

Oct 2021
Edgy, perfect, no emotion character like him is just boring.
Mar 2, 3:44 AM
Aug 2023
The guy is just levels above the rest of his surroundings (people) and there is still more to learn about him.

He ain’t perfect, but he is the 🐐
Mar 2, 4:14 AM
Nov 2021
Edgy pretty much like gojo but he is pretty much the mastermind of this entire anime with his unmatched tactical intelligence
Mar 2, 4:32 AM
Nov 2022
Havish2628 said:

but in the light novels he is one of the most complex characters I have ever seen and even extremely compelling

What about the manga?

Mar 2, 5:15 AM
Jan 2023
Mar 2, 5:22 AM
Oct 2023
One of the most boring MC’s. Could barely finish s2. Has some moments, but it got repetitive really fast: something happens -> Ayanokoji poker face -> shit goes down -> Ayanakoji wins according to keikaku -> repeat.

But in S3 they put a lot more attention to other characters that are really enjoyable to watch, which is why I like s3 a lot more than s1/2, so far.
Mar 2, 6:42 AM
Dec 2022
Buny0058 said:
Havish2628 said:

What about the manga?

surprised to find out bro has more than 1 facial expression
Mar 2, 6:59 AM
Nov 2022
Reply to Imoogi26
Buny0058 said:
Havish2628 said:

What about the manga?

surprised to find out bro has more than 1 facial expression
@Imoogi26 Suprised bro isn't a stand.
Mar 2, 7:25 AM
Feb 2023
i think you meant to type 🔥 CHADANOKOJI 🔥
Mar 2, 8:06 AM

Nov 2021
Buny0058 said:
Havish2628 said:

What about the manga?

Nahh this shit feels unreal.
This is the complete opposite of anime (dunno about the ln).

My man showing a variety of emotions.
Mar 2, 9:27 AM
Mar 2021
Sworld30 said:

A lot of modern protagonists within high school settings aren't very competent (because they're children of course) so its kind of refreshing to see one that actually performs better by working as a mastermind that doesn't involve himself in unnecessary social situations. Normally characters like that are just NEETS which is kind of meh.
Mar 2, 11:15 AM
Jul 2022
I have read the LN and also dropped it, lol. People will say he's complex and all, but trust me, he really isn't. Yeah, he is much better in the LN compared to the Anime fs. But as a character, he isn't that great as people make him out to be.

I would've told you the problems but it would take a lot of time. And I've already talked about them on the other platforms, so I'm not really interested in the topic and the series to talk about it anymore.
Mar 2, 11:23 AM

May 2023
he is the only character in the series
Mar 2, 9:29 PM
Nov 2021
I don't really like the overall show that much, but he is a very strong character, I really like him. I watched till season 2 because of him. I like how he predicts everything and never lose to someone. He is too op for a non fantasy type anime.
Mar 3, 12:50 AM
Nov 2022
Saphhh said:
Buny0058 said:

What about the manga?

My friend has the LN. He told me the anime was based on the LN but with details and some complexity missing.
Mar 3, 1:56 AM

Nov 2021
Buny0058 said:
Saphhh said:

My friend has the LN. He told me the anime was based on the LN but with details and some complexity missing.

Yeah I know that's it based on ln.
I was saying I don't really know how they describe his emotions in it cause in the manga as we can see it's really different.
Mar 3, 7:16 AM
Nov 2022
Reply to Saphhh
Buny0058 said:
Saphhh said:

Yeah I know that's it based on ln.
I was saying I don't really know how they describe his emotions in it cause in the manga as we can see it's really different.
@Saphhh your pfp is peak btw.
Mar 3, 7:28 AM

Nov 2021
@Buny0058 Peak anime produces peak characters.Peak characters produce peak pfps in the game 🐐
Mar 3, 8:38 AM
Nov 2022
Saphhh said:
@Buny0058 Peak anime produces peak characters.Peak characters produce peak pfps in the game 🐐

Right on the money. Wait. Are we talking about frieren or cote?
Mar 3, 10:46 AM

Nov 2021
Buny0058 said:
Saphhh said:

Right on the money. Wait. Are we talking about frieren or cote?

Frieren though why not both is the ultimate question
Mar 4, 3:21 AM
Apr 2021
It’s funny to be how smart and skilled he is but his common sense is rather poor. I can relay because I am quite skilled in the things I do but I have horrible social skills, and to cope with that, I find myself imitating others actions to that issue in a certain way/group
Mar 5, 8:37 AM
Apr 2022
Ayanokoji is just a GOAT ,NOTHING MUCH NOTHING ELSE
Mar 7, 4:57 PM
Feb 2022
I personally really like his character might even be my all time favorite and I've been watching anime for 9 years the way he just knows how everything will play out and how he is so subtle about how intelligent and strong he is I also like how he manipulates everyone and plays more in the background it is extremely entertaining to watch especially since everytime I rewatch it I feel I understand it much more and in greater detail

More topics from this board

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e 2nd Season Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 22, 2022

241 by Alex_TheForest »»
Apr 22, 2:39 PM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e 2nd Season Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 15, 2022

204 by Alex_TheForest »»
Apr 22, 1:52 PM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e (TV) 2nd Season Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Softhenic03 - Aug 8, 2022

255 by Alex_TheForest »»
Apr 21, 1:39 PM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e (TV) 2nd Season Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Aug 1, 2022

176 by Alex_TheForest »»
Apr 20, 4:45 PM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e (TV) 2nd Season Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 25, 2022

140 by Alex_TheForest »»
Apr 20, 3:54 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.