Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Feb 29, 6:07 AM

Sep 2021
I'm just so tired of stupid characters like mizuki and why TF he gets even a little bit of praise in the community.

I recently picked it up because of romance and there you go there had to be some stupid third wheel, that is not the problem my main problem is that he just gets away with s*xual assault like it's nothing because boo hoo hoo no one loved me, play the victim card and Boom you are out.

Similar thing happened in:
"The world is still beautiful" Manga but it was way way worse iykyk.

And it baffles me to read the brain dead community discussion of episode 8 or 9 when he kisses Nanami when she's asleep, everyone just forgets what he did because apparently "He is Cute" like what? He's a Fkn SNAKE for a REASON.

And here we have Nanami like what can I say there are limit's of being too FKN nice be a Green FLAG not the whole FOREST, similar was the case with Nike from The World is still beautiful.

Coming back to stupid mizuki like don't you get it, if someone doesn't love you back just stop it's pathetic to see, you are constantly going after someone still knowing they love some one else with the mind set of
"I'm Him" it's just cringe to see.

And I'm just wasting my time here addressing this because there are some people out there who love characters like griffith and mahito not as a "villian" because of this same shit.
I can't believe it I have to address this common sense no matter how handsome or cute a person is (which he isn't like do you guys have eyes? that haircut is a Fkn crime) they can't get away with ridiculous shit like s*xual assault like it was no big deal.

And even after this there will be people out here defending him.
"Oh Actually he repents and becomes an important Character later"

Later? What about the fkn bad taste left in my mouth right now.

Tomoe is the best boy end of line.
Furuhashi1Feb 29, 6:15 AM
Feb 29, 6:19 AM
Dec 2023
I'm not saying its OK whatsoever don't worry, just asking since it's been ages since I watched/read it but did him kissing her have something to do with the contract thing? for example by doing the kiss it makes him her familiar correct? Like I said I'm not too sure but yeah it is dodgy but there is a reason for it I'm pretty sure instead of assaulting her, since she would've died from Isohime.
Feb 29, 6:36 AM

Sep 2021
bumbumjaja said:
I'm not saying its OK whatsoever don't worry, just asking since it's been ages since I watched/read it but did him kissing her have something to do with the contract thing? for example by doing the kiss it makes him her familiar correct? Like I said I'm not too sure but yeah it is dodgy but there is a reason for it I'm pretty sure instead of assaulting her, since she would've died from Isohime.

Yeah kissing to make him her familiar because apparently he can't beat a side character who was there for 2 mins and was tasked to get the Dragon King eye out of Nanami, and was already scared of him.

Here's what interesting becoming a familiar doesn't increase the power even if someone says it was for saving her its total B.S he could've just save her without doing this.

It just grant some benefits, such as being able to use the god’s or yokai’s shrine as a portal, and being able to sense their presence and emotions.

And like I said SNAKE for a REASON and some people like him.

Still Going after someone who you tried to Assault is insane and people who like him are more insane.
Feb 29, 7:02 AM
Feb 2022
i didn't even watch it so i dont have any say in this
Feb 29, 9:18 AM
Aug 2022
Furuhashi1 said:
I'm just so tired of stupid characters like mizuki and why TF he gets even a little bit of praise in the community.

I recently picked it up because of romance and there you go there had to be some stupid third wheel, that is not the problem my main problem is that he just gets away with s*xual assault like it's nothing because boo hoo hoo no one loved me, play the victim card and Boom you are out.

And it baffles me to read the brain dead community discussion of episode 8 or 9 when he kisses Nanami when she's asleep, everyone just forgets what he did because apparently "He is Cute" like what? He's a Fkn SNAKE for a REASON.

And here we have Nanami like what can I say there are limit's of being too FKN nice be a Green FLAG not the whole FOREST, similar was the case with Nike from The World is still beautiful.

Coming back to stupid mizuki like don't you get it, if someone doesn't love you back just stop it's pathetic to see, you are constantly going after someone still knowing they love some one else with the mind set of

And I'm just wasting my time here addressing this because there are some people out there who love characters like griffith and mahito not as a "villian" because of this same shit.
I can't believe it I have to address this common sense no matter how handsome or cute a person is (which he isn't like do you guys have eyes? that haircut is a Fkn crime) they can't get away with ridiculous shit like s*xual assault like it was no big deal.

Who let my bro cook?
Btw that was a wonderful recipe
It's true bro and reality of most or almost every godamn plot of Shoujo Romance, in the shoujo world even having high body count and sex is common let alone kissing šŸ¤£, btw to spotlight Tomoe and his importance other characters needed to give him a push , but yeah still, characters of snake IRL is same too lmao(i.e. strangling preys ).
And yeah I believe this stupid third wheel should get in a limit otherwise it's really irritating to watch some wholesome moments in an "actual" couples lives.
But even if you point out such wonderful thing about that kind of nonsense shouldn't be put in a love plot , there are people out there who loves watching love triangle, rectangle, quadrilateral etc..
Antisocial-WeebFeb 29, 9:25 AM
Feb 29, 9:43 AM

Sep 2021
Antisocial-Weeb said:
Furuhashi1 said:

Who let my bro cook?
Btw that was a wonderful recipe
It's true bro and reality of most or almost every godamn plot of Shoujo Romance, in the shoujo world even having high body count and sex is common let alone kissing šŸ¤£, btw to spotlight Tomoe and his importance other characters needed to give him a push , but yeah still, characters of snake IRL is same too lmao(i.e. strangling preys ).
And yeah I believe this stupid third wheel should get in a limit otherwise it's really irritating to watch some wholesome moments in an "actual" couples lives.
But even if you point out such wonderful thing about that kind of nonsense shouldn't be put in a love plot , there are people out there who loves watching love triangle, rectangle, quadrilateral etc..

Wait I heard about Triangles WTF is a rectangle and Quadrilateral are people okay?

I'ma need to get away from Shoujou ASAP or Pick only good ones with romance between two characters.

Feb 29, 10:00 AM
Jun 2020
Furuhashi1 said:

lol, i hated him too. i think he was just a plot tool to make Tomoe Jealous or send Nanami back in time, his own character sucked
Feb 29, 12:02 PM
Nov 2020
Seriously comparing Mizuki to Griffith is a stretch.
Feb 29, 12:35 PM

Sep 2021
Lightsrevenge said:
Seriously comparing Mizuki to Griffith is a stretch.

If you read Thoroughly I wasn't comparing I said there are far more worse who like griffith.

But he still is poorly written character whose there for stupid plot reasons.
Furuhashi1Feb 29, 12:39 PM
Feb 29, 10:32 PM
Jan 2022
Wait until you find out what Tomoe did to her…
Mar 4, 6:38 AM
Jan 2024
Renjihoe said:
Wait until you find out what Tomoe did to her…

Is it in the manga?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kamisama Hajimemashita Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Nov 12, 2012

88 by melkarakas »»
Apr 4, 2:02 PM

Poll: » Kamisama Hajimemashita Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 24, 2012

172 by Karva1 »»
Mar 8, 5:06 PM

Poll: » Kamisama Hajimemashita Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Nov 19, 2012

62 by Karva1 »»
Mar 6, 3:54 PM

Poll: » Kamisama Hajimemashita Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Nov 5, 2012

74 by Karva1 »»
Mar 6, 3:07 PM

Poll: » Kamisama Hajimemashita Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 1, 2012

164 by Karva1 »»
Mar 5, 4:12 PM
Itā€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.