Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Feb 27, 12:57 PM
Mar 2017
ayanokoji got 5 valentine choccolates, do we know from whom those 5 where? Or are there good speculations?

I assume besides the one from Kei, one was from Sakura and one from Sato. But that about stretches my imagination.
Feb 27, 1:19 PM
Nov 2022
Haruka Hasebe, Sakura (both in his friend group), Kushida, Kei and Hiyori Shiina (class of Ryuuen book girl)
Feb 27, 1:36 PM
Mar 2017
Reply to Cedric2498
Haruka Hasebe, Sakura (both in his friend group), Kushida, Kei and Hiyori Shiina (class of Ryuuen book girl)

I thought maybe Hiyori Shiina might be another, but thought it was too much of a stretch. I assume Kushida's was an ironic gift? But why Haruka Hasebe? I felt like in the anime it wasnt depicted like she is interrested in ayanokoji, is that one of the plot lines that the anime skipped?
Feb 27, 1:42 PM
Mar 2021
Pelides said:

I thought maybe Hiyori Shiina might be another, but thought it was too much of a stretch. I assume Kushida's was an ironic gift? But why Haruka Hasebe? I felt like in the anime it wasnt depicted like she is interrested in ayanokoji, is that one of the plot lines that the anime skipped?

You are forgetting the existence of "tomo choco" which are "friend chocolates" and "giri choco" which are "obligation chocolates".
Feb 27, 1:51 PM

Dec 2020
Didn’t Ichinose also give him chocolates? Or am I trippin
Feb 27, 2:03 PM
Apr 2015
crispycereal said:
Didn’t Ichinose also give him chocolates? Or am I trippin

Yes, she did. In the anime it was the day after, in the LN it was around a week or 2 after valentine’s, she was sick due to the stress of her secret.
Feb 28, 1:59 AM
Apr 2016
Pelides said:

Kushida has to maintain her class image, so in class she gave out chocolates to all the boys. Haruka and Airi gave chocolates to Ayanokouji, Keisei, and Akito because they're all in the same friend group. Hiyori gave him some because they're book buddies, though she doesn't get much screen time in the show.
Feb 28, 6:23 AM
Jun 2021
Pelides said:
ayanokoji got 5 valentine choccolates, do we know from whom those 5 where? Or are there good speculations?

I assume besides the one from Kei, one was from Sakura and one from Sato. But that about stretches my imagination.

Haruka(friendship choco), Sakura(she said it's the friendship kind but actually gave it as a romantic kind), Hiyori, Kushida(gave 1 to everyone in class) and Kei I believe.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e 3rd Season Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 27

212 by PanditaMimilona »»
Sep 16, 6:33 PM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e 3rd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 20

143 by Matheus050 »»
Sep 9, 4:45 PM

» Not just bout this anime.

Avamarie316 - Sep 5

14 by DragyG »»
Sep 6, 7:17 AM

» 4th season announced ( 1 2 )

Dbagas8 - Aug 31

59 by Insane_0_2 »»
Sep 3, 8:43 PM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e 3rd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 13

143 by Matheus050 »»
Sep 2, 10:12 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.