Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Witch and the Beast
Available on Manga Store
New
Feb 24, 8:23 AM
Feb 2022
Basically what I wrote in the title. Does the show follow the source. Or skips certain parts. Or maybe the manga illustration just looks more beautiful than the show as i read few intitial chapters and felt that the art is beautiful. I just thought that the manga has an impressive rating as compared to the show. What's wrong ?
Feb 24, 8:37 AM
Jun 2021
Jatin587 said:
Basically what I wrote in the title. Does the show follow the source. Or skips certain parts. Or maybe the manga illustration just looks more beautiful than the show as i read few intitial chapters and felt that the art is beautiful. I just thought that the manga has an impressive rating as compared to the show. What's wrong ?

The manga just has amazing art which elevates the already great story and characters. Everything else is pretty faithfull.
Feb 24, 9:16 AM
Aug 2023
The art could be a lot better but I haven’t read it so I’m not sure if it’s completely faithful or not. I did want to point out that there’s usually always a discrepancy in manga vs anime scoring since people who watch the anime usually vastly outnumbers the ppl who read and scored the source material. In this one’s case, even with only 6 episodes out, over 10,000 ppl have put a score in for it, while just under 2,000 ppl have scored the manga
Feb 24, 9:19 AM
Feb 2022
i don't know i see crazy women and witches i em all in
Feb 24, 9:26 AM

Mar 2017
Dr-Azrielwinters said:
i don't know i see crazy women and witches i em all in

Honestly this, what else do you really need ?
Feb 24, 10:00 AM

Apr 2020
Isn't it hilarious how EVERY Manga is considered beautiful and amazing, while the adaptation's ALWAYS beein slayn online? ...

I don't actually think the Manga is better than the Anime. It's just " i rEaD mANgA" mentality that generates these kind of differences, most of the time xD...
Feb 24, 10:41 AM
Oct 2020
Merve2Love said:
Isn't it hilarious how EVERY Manga is considered beautiful and amazing, while the adaptation's ALWAYS beein slayn online? ...

I don't actually think the Manga is better than the Anime. It's just " i rEaD mANgA" mentality that generates these kind of differences, most of the time xD...

And it's not really that easy to recreate manga art into anime when manga art is stills while anime is well, animation

Just the sheer stupidity of people not understanding the simple difference between anime and manga and bashing one or the other is quite baffling, but that's the age of the internet I guess
Feb 24, 11:07 PM
Mar 2023
I'm loving this show, but there are times where it's really let down by the animation. So I'm glad to hear that the manga is good. I'll have to check it out when the show is done.
Feb 25, 5:20 AM
Feb 2022
Reply to CrunchyCrobat
Merve2Love said:

And it's not really that easy to recreate manga art into anime when manga art is stills while anime is well, animation

Just the sheer stupidity of people not understanding the simple difference between anime and manga and bashing one or the other is quite baffling, but that's the age of the internet I guess
@CrunchyCrobat Yes you are right it is not east to recreate manga into anime. E.g. look at yusuke murata's illustrations for one punch man. The manga itself is so detailed and vivid. It is really difficult to replicate in the anime. I guess that's the reson season 3 of One punch man is getting delayed.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Majo to Yajuu Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 4

89 by frederico666 »»
Sep 14, 6:55 PM

Poll: » Majo to Yajuu Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 21

39 by Matheus050 »»
Sep 3, 2:30 PM

Poll: » Majo to Yajuu Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 14

56 by Matheus050 »»
Aug 28, 6:46 AM

Poll: » Majo to Yajuu Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 7

49 by Matheus050 »»
Aug 21, 8:38 PM

Poll: » Majo to Yajuu Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 29

42 by Matheus050 »»
Jul 12, 10:55 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.