Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 23, 3:24 PM

Apr 2022
higher wheelchair seems more tough for takahashi, but its not looking good for his dad.
Feb 23, 11:35 PM
Apr 2018
real real real! Always happy to see another chapter. Seems like the boys are doing good (small togawa exception, but we'll see in three months). Now I am doing good too. Thank you Takehiko-san!
Feb 24, 1:21 PM
Jun 2021
Ahhhh I love real so much, suprisingly underrated (considering Inuoe made it) Anyway another great chapter can't wait for the next one in a million years šŸ„²
Feb 26, 3:03 PM

Jan 2020
Woowee, I picked the perfect time to read Real lol. Im very surprised how ch 94-96 were all made in a span of a couple of months. Inoue is locked in.

During the previous chapters, including this one, it seems Nomiya's doing pretty good for himself and is steadily progressing on his improvement journey. Love to see it. Go forth my golden hearted king.

Takahashi seems to be doing great, his dad's trying his best to support him too which is so awesome. Guess he'll be having a super low wheelchair.

Togawa is erm eh...dude feels unsatisfied even after his team's doing pretty good so...i dont know. We'll see what happens with him though.

Time to wait like the rest of you guys now :( FUCK
astoneonFeb 26, 3:29 PM
man.
Mar 16, 7:37 AM

Mar 2020
Hopeful Takahashi's dad is okay T-T
“Life is a constant process of dying.”

More topics from this board

Poll: » Real Chapter 95 Discussion

ryzxgum - Dec 2, 2023

7 by Ranxomare »»
Apr 7, 10:07 AM

Poll: » REAL Chapter 36 Discussion

AlexSadist-sama - Nov 4, 2011

12 by _Zanga »»
Feb 29, 5:52 AM

Poll: » Real Chapter 90 Discussion

outolunch - Aug 26, 2020

7 by astoneon »»
Feb 26, 2:56 PM

Poll: » Real Chapter 86 Discussion

Klad - Aug 29, 2019

4 by astoneon »»
Feb 26, 2:50 PM

Poll: » Real Chapter 84 Discussion

Jacksnapp - Feb 7, 2017

9 by astoneon »»
Feb 26, 2:46 PM
Itā€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.