Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 17, 12:40 PM
Aug 2019

1. Did he gain a new sword ?
  2. The royal princess looks like someone I've seen before. Less like XiaoYouNai, more like NaNaCute .
  3. I like that Yun Che (mc) has a certain "personality". Other donghuas use empthy-shell-zero-personality characters as mc so that viewers could self-immerse themselves into the bland mc. For example: Da Zhu Zai ( pure empty shell mc, just 15~16 yrs but writer shows us he got super duper talent , can do anything as if genetically encoded modified organism.)
  4. The pigeons that we see at the last moment are exotc. Wish they were real.

Feb 18, 11:14 PM
Oct 2019
"you must take this girl's virginity in order to save her" and/or "a plant/drug/elixir caused you to force yourself on a virgin who otherwise would not have consented to it"

god damnit i hate this stupid ass donghua xianxia genre trope
Feb 20, 7:49 AM
Aug 2022
lotus_eater said:

2. The royal princess looks like someone I've seen before. Less like XiaoYouNai, more like NaNaCute .
  3. I like that Yun Che (mc) has a certain "personality". Other donghuas use empthy-shell-zero-personality characters as mc so that viewers could self-immerse themselves into the bland mc. For example: Da Zhu Zai ( pure empty shell mc, just 15~16 yrs but writer shows us he got super duper talent , can do anything as if genetically encoded modified organism.)

This type of MC is usually the worst in any series with semi decent writing. He’s an idiot backed up with plot armor.

You’re talking about Mu Chen. So what if an MC is skillful and possessed a unique bloodline and skills based on his parents? Your idiotic reasoning is quite something to behold.

Not ONLY did this MC reincarnate, he has an OP god level treasure, he found a super strong person to teach him and GIVE HIM god level mystic veins, YET HE IS STILL THRASH.

Filled with idiotic comedy relief this type of MC most people wished died within the first episode. Plot armor saves him EVERY TIME. Really horribly written.

Then again I know you don’t possessed a brain.
PuNSamaFeb 20, 7:53 AM
Feb 20, 12:36 PM
Aug 2019
Reply to HagePotPotato
"you must take this girl's virginity in order to save her" and/or "a plant/drug/elixir caused you to force yourself on a virgin who otherwise would not have consented to it"

god damnit i hate this stupid ass donghua xianxia genre trope
@HagePotPotato I feel like the writer of the book / animation studio guys lack knowledge / experience regarding emotional intimacy and don't know how love works. So they took shortcut which is barely legal. As a supporter of "Consent is important" , I don't support such plots.

Open marriage exists, but the way all the women exist happily with mc in donghuas, I don't know what to think of it. Say , in BTTH, mc has so many lovers, those lovers never interacted with each other and yet at the end of the novel you'll see mc is happily married to all of them.
At least, the writer could show us how those women made this relationship work, traps and pitfalls , dos and donts .
Feb 20, 12:39 PM
Aug 2019
Reply to PuNSama
lotus_eater said:

This type of MC is usually the worst in any series with semi decent writing. He’s an idiot backed up with plot armor.

You’re talking about Mu Chen. So what if an MC is skillful and possessed a unique bloodline and skills based on his parents? Your idiotic reasoning is quite something to behold.

Not ONLY did this MC reincarnate, he has an OP god level treasure, he found a super strong person to teach him and GIVE HIM god level mystic veins, YET HE IS STILL THRASH.

Filled with idiotic comedy relief this type of MC most people wished died within the first episode. Plot armor saves him EVERY TIME. Really horribly written.

Then again I know you don’t possessed a brain.
@PuNSama I agree with you. Diamonds cut diamonds.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ni Tian Xieshen Episode 30 Discussion

zxcvb321 - Mar 31

1 by Xealias »»
Apr 5, 6:11 PM

Poll: » Ni Tian Xieshen Episode 12 Discussion

Xealias - Apr 4

0 by Xealias »»
Apr 4, 8:39 AM

Poll: » Ni Tian Xieshen Episode 29 Discussion

zxcvb321 - Mar 24

0 by zxcvb321 »»
Mar 24, 1:07 AM

Poll: » Ni Tian Xieshen Episode 28 Discussion

zxcvb321 - Mar 15

0 by zxcvb321 »»
Mar 15, 11:31 PM

Poll: » Ni Tian Xieshen Episode 27 Discussion

zxcvb321 - Mar 9

0 by zxcvb321 »»
Mar 9, 10:03 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.