Forum Settings
Forums
Space Brothers
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 10, 10:03 PM

Oct 2017
Hang in there Mutta, they are working on it and had a feeling they'll go for something like this to save him.
Feb 11, 2:30 AM
Jul 2015
I'm really disappointed with the last events. It feels like Koyama had them go through all sorts of possible and impossible disasters. Mutta should be traumatized for life at that stage. It's really too much.
Mar 31, 8:01 AM

Jan 2010
Uchuu Kyoudai doing what it does best: playing with our hearts and keeping us on the edge.
I had a feeling something like this would happen, especially when Mutta didn't sleep a wink the previous night. Space is harsh and it's no place for us humans to be (normally) as it's constantly trying to kill us. Not actively. Sometimes I feel like Uchuu became a little harsher after the collab they did with The Martian (the movie), since especially the book is extremely high on that note lol. Everything goes wrong and he still manages to find a solution.

Anyway, hoping Hibito will be able to save him soon and that he won't develop a panic disorder as well... can't wait to see them back to Earth!
Apr 15, 9:34 PM

Jul 2011
Reply to YORERU
Uchuu Kyoudai doing what it does best: playing with our hearts and keeping us on the edge.
I had a feeling something like this would happen, especially when Mutta didn't sleep a wink the previous night. Space is harsh and it's no place for us humans to be (normally) as it's constantly trying to kill us. Not actively. Sometimes I feel like Uchuu became a little harsher after the collab they did with The Martian (the movie), since especially the book is extremely high on that note lol. Everything goes wrong and he still manages to find a solution.

Anyway, hoping Hibito will be able to save him soon and that he won't develop a panic disorder as well... can't wait to see them back to Earth!
@YORERU Honestly, I both love and hate how this series plays with us!!

And waiting for these final chapters is nerve-wracking, but of course our main character can't die so let's see how it plays out.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Uchuu Kyoudai Chapter 405 Discussion

MegamiRem - Jan 3

1 by UaEfAlCoN83 »»
Apr 10, 1:11 AM

Poll: » Uchuu Kyoudai Chapter 397 Discussion

MegamiRem - May 16, 2023

1 by Ranxomare »»
Apr 7, 10:01 AM

Poll: » Uchuu Kyoudai Chapter 396 Discussion

MegamiRem - May 13, 2023

1 by Ranxomare »»
Apr 7, 9:58 AM

Poll: » Uchuu Kyoudai Chapter 395 Discussion

LotteGiants - Jan 6, 2023

5 by Ranxomare »»
Apr 7, 9:33 AM

Poll: » Uchuu Kyoudai Chapter 394 Discussion

MegamiRem - Dec 7, 2022

6 by Ranxomare »»
Apr 7, 9:30 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.