Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (13) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Nov 9, 2011 3:29 AM
Sep 2011
erengy said:

You can already change the RSS source from Settings → Torrent dialog to anything you like. Or did you mean being able to use multiple feeds?

Yeah I can change the source but it doesn't get saved so every time I change the source I need to copy my source and search again. Multiple feeds would be awesome because you only need to update one time and taiga is searching for all torrents you want ...
Nov 9, 2011 4:31 PM

Aug 2011
Diablofan said:
that bolded part acutally is already available in Taiga. Just close out of taiga, open the file called Theme.xml in the TaigaDirectoryDataThemesDefault and edit the hex values around in the progress node's children. Reload Taiga and view the changes. Except for the graident... that isn't there. However, you can change the colors of the progress bars to make them more pleasing...
I'll take a look thanks (:

erengy said:
Thanks for the suggestions Orkhayiq. Some of the features you proposed are already in the code base but not enabled yet, and some of them have been on my to-do list for a while now. They're going to be finished, eventually. Within a few months, hopefully (:
Looking forward to seeing them emerge (:
Nov 12, 2011 1:06 AM
Feb 2008
I sincerely appreciate your work on Taiga - it is fantastic - but I miss some features from MAL Updater such as pictures of the logo/poster next to the corresponding anime and an indicator on the episode count bar that a new episode has aired. I suppose a theme could add pictures next to the title but there doesn't seem to be any themes available yet. It would be a good option to have as well, instead of double clicking for info.
Jan 10, 2012 2:02 AM

Oct 2009
erengy said:
Yanoflies said:
One of the features I really grew fond of using MALU was the shortcut to the episode discussion thread from the 'Now Watching' popup. Don't need the popup at all but a way to the discussion thread would be rather awesome.

Not sure how it works, but I'll look into that.

Just wondering if this was still being considered. For longer titles having to manually go through pages and pages to find the episode discussion thread is really difficult. Probably have to do with parsing the http://myanimelist.net/anime/id/title/forum page for thread title.
Will ask Kotori on that one.

Anyways I came to request a batch list editor. Like removing multiple anime titles from list or editing tags in batches.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 10, 2012 2:51 AM

Nov 2007
Yeah, I still consider that to be a useful feature. I already know how to do it (ajax.inc.php?t=50), most of the code is ready as well, but the way it requires authentication doesn't quite fit into Taiga's current state unfortunately. I'll have to make Taiga do some kind of double-login to get it working, and there's no way around it since the API doesn't support the same feature.
Jan 18, 2012 8:50 AM

Nov 2007
Meanwhile on a developer's computer...

Diablofan said:
Offline Support Improvement - (...)
I've started working on this a few days ago, but it's on a separate branch and won't be included in v0.9.

Diablofan said:
Think we can get an option to remove updates from the update queue without clearing the enture queue?
Orkhayiq said:
- A UI element that reflects the time left till the episode is updated
- For Taiga to remember it's position and size
Done, done and done. These are going to be in our upcoming release, v0.9.
Jan 18, 2012 3:13 PM

Feb 2009
erengy said:
Meanwhile on a developer's computer...

Diablofan said:
Offline Support Improvement - (...)
I've started working on this a few days ago, but it's on a separate branch and won't be included in v0.9.

Diablofan said:
Think we can get an option to remove updates from the update queue without clearing the enture queue?
Orkhayiq said:
- A UI element that reflects the time left till the episode is updated
Done, done and done. These are going to be in our upcoming release, v0.9.
It'd be nice if that branch was on the SVN, kinda want to test that. I think you should be able to make a branch of the code on Google Code somewhere.

Also I saw the code change for removing individual items from the event queue. Thanks for getting that.

Jan 20, 2012 3:13 PM

Feb 2009
Oh, I have an idea on how to increase IRC support for taiga. Since a lot of clients don't support DDE (if I recall only mIRC does) and building DDE support into them would be harder. How about this:

Allowing programs to Access Taiga Info: Basically, support for announcements is currently limited to Taiga sending them out. Now, while this is the easiest to implement, it's also the most limiting because not all programs have a way to communicate with others easily. Now, a good way to implement something like this would be set up a key-binding that would work in Taiga (with the option of being a global hot-key) then when you push them it copies it's data to the clipboard and then you can use it where you want. This can be used to help get announcements setup in XChat and other clients that support plugins or scripts because I have a similar setup with Foobar and XChat, wrote a plugin that copies stuff from Foobar using the Foobar Copy Command, which copies it to the clipboard, then the plugin in XChat grabs it from the Clipboard and then sends it out.

I think it should only be allowed to work when it recognizes you watching. If you try it while not watching something, it might say something like: "not watching anything" or something like that.

Feb 7, 2012 6:14 AM
Feb 2009
Any plan to add support for the manga list?
Feb 7, 2012 7:32 AM

Nov 2007
Yes, but not anytime soon, I'm afraid. Still have some other priorities to take care of.
Feb 7, 2012 7:57 AM
Feb 2009
Ok, thanks.
Feb 29, 2012 3:51 AM

Jun 2008
- Button to increment the row of the table by one.
Could show on the progress bar, on hover.

- Don't mark a show as complete, unless a score has been set

- Left clicking on the score element of the table, makes the score box editable.
KHobbitsFeb 29, 2012 3:55 AM
Feb 29, 2012 9:22 AM

May 2008
KHobbits said:
- Button to increment the row of the table by one.
Could show on the progress bar, on hover.

- Left clicking on the score element of the table, makes the score box editable.

- I suppose it saves a click, but it can already be done on the series window after a double click (configurable) and by the right click context menu. I don't really see the need in complicating it when manual updates should be rare.

- I would like to see this as a configurable feature, though mal will sometimes update things on its own when you set it to max episodes... just needs some testing.

- Right-clicking the score column lets you rate immediately already, in a less confusing manner.

I am a banana.
Feb 29, 2012 4:39 PM

Jun 2008
saka said:
- I suppose it saves a click, but it can already be done on the series window after a double click (configurable) and by the right click context menu. I don't really see the need in complicating it when manual updates should be rare.

- I would like to see this as a configurable feature, though mal will sometimes update things on its own when you set it to max episodes... just needs some testing.

- Right-clicking the score column lets you rate immediately already, in a less confusing manner.

- I watch the odd show on crunchyroll, and the auto detect for that is rather poor, and I'm not sure I want it monitoring my browser sessions anyway.
I also watch a few shows with my flat mate. That leaves one of us needing to manually update.
It's easiest to simply manually update in both these cases. Malu has 4 UI elements dedicated to this purpose. As a compromise, maybe an easy access context menu on the progress bar (similar to score one).

- MALU does it this way, its one of the features I immediately found myself missing

- Aha, that makes sense, i thought it was too clumsy for their not to be a quick way to do it. The problem is there is not really a guide as to where such functionality is hidden :p
Mar 8, 2012 6:46 PM

Jan 2011
This is a fabulous program as it is and I would love to thank you for it.

The only suggestion I would like implemented would be when the notification about an anime not being on your list/s as the pop-up to have the function of adding and editing the entry to your list.
Mar 8, 2012 8:25 PM

Nov 2009
ampzz said:
The only suggestion I would like implemented would be when the notification about an anime not being on your list/s as the pop-up to have the function of adding and editing the entry to your list.

Click on it - and taiga will open search window, by default searching both MAL and local list for the title it found in the filename. You can edit the filename a bit so it could find something, and either add it to your list or (if already there) edit aliases to add that particular title to the show. The last could be automated in some way, though
Mar 20, 2012 4:53 PM
Jun 2008
I don't know if that was mentioned before, but is it possible to add a link or something to the discussion thread of watched episode? Like the one MAL has when you update your list, the 'discuss it' thing pops up.
Mar 23, 2012 11:07 AM
Feb 2009
Is it possible to view the anime of the next season too?
For example, a couple of anime of the spring season are already started but I can't view it.
Mar 25, 2012 8:56 AM

May 2008
Per the club comment discussion, I recommend having the season browser refresh by default on first load, so that images will show more immediately. A progress bar during the refreshes, or some kind of loading graphic on the images may be warranted as well..... to allay claims that images are not loading.

It seems like the season data could also be streamlined somehow. Scraping the season data is surely possible, and that generated info could be hosted somewhere for Taiga to grab without updating the version number.

I am a banana.
Mar 25, 2012 9:52 AM

Feb 2009
Renzokuken said:
I don't know if that was mentioned before, but is it possible to add a link or something to the discussion thread of watched episode? Like the one MAL has when you update your list, the 'discuss it' thing pops up.
Well, that would be a little complicated to set up, as that would require scraping the anime page to find the forum for the episode discussions, then finding the topic with the episode number coorisponding to the episode you're watching since the MAL API doesn't provide that information.

Plus in terms of the UI, I'm not sure where it could be placed, maybe clicking the baloon pop-up that appears when you're watching something (and its recognized) would be a good way to handle that.

Mar 27, 2012 4:10 AM

Nov 2009
KHobbits said:

I suggest having three modes for that:
- Complete regardless of score set
- Ask for score before completion if not set
- Do not complete if score not set

The second one could be useful for announcements - announcement usually goes right after watching the ep, and you'll want to set the score before the announcement is made, so it'll contain that score as well
Mar 31, 2012 12:13 PM
Jun 2008
slevir said:
The second one could be useful for announcements - announcement usually goes right after watching the ep, and you'll want to set the score before the announcement is made, so it'll contain that score as well

Totally agree with this, I find myself changing the score after each episode, depending how it went.
Apr 4, 2012 10:05 AM

Aug 2011
Orkhayiq said:
erengy said:
...These are going to be in our upcoming release, v0.9.

Thank you for including this functionality. It works great on a single monitor, but it still lacks the ability to remember it's position on screens that aren't the primary display. Closing Taiga on a secondary and reopening it will reset Taiga to launch it's default centered alignment on the primary.

Fixing this would be appreciated.

Thanks! (:
Apr 7, 2012 4:57 PM
Feb 2009
Is it possible to add a function to "shift" the number of episodes of a show?
For example the first episode of the second season of Fate/Zero is released as "Fate/Zero 14" but on MAL is "Fate/Zero 2nd Season 01", same thing for Kimi to Boku and Recorder to Randoseru.
Taiga can't recognize them so I was thinking of adding an alternative title (like "Fate/Zero" for "Fate/Zero 2nd Season") and shift the episode by 13, so he recognize the 14th episode as the 1st.
Sorry for my english, I don't know if I explained properly.
Apr 20, 2012 1:41 PM
Apr 2008
I'd love if we could sort RSS filters alphabetically. I have like thirty fansub groups in there and finding one in the list for each show each season can be a pain. Thanks for all the hard work.
Apr 22, 2012 2:09 PM

Nov 2007
Orkhayiq said:
Thank you for including this functionality. It works great on a single monitor, but it still lacks the ability to remember it's position on screens that aren't the primary display. Closing Taiga on a secondary and reopening it will reset Taiga to launch it's default centered alignment on the primary.

Hmm, fixing that should be possible with the help of some APIs I think, but I currently have no means to test it with this single monitor of mine.

fyde90 said:
Is it possible to add a function to "shift" the number of episodes of a show?

Yeah, that's something I'm considering for our next release. I have a couple of ideas in mind but haven't decided on which one to use yet.

michaelfeb16 said:
I'd love if we could sort RSS filters alphabetically. I have like thirty fansub groups in there and finding one in the list for each show each season can be a pain. Thanks for all the hard work.

If all you need is fansub group filters, you should be able to reach them directly from an anime's information dialog. Double click on an item in your list, switch to My information tab, and there should be a (Change) link for your fansub group preference.
May 7, 2012 9:06 AM
Apr 2012
Unless I'm doing something wrong, the input-box for rss-feeds seems to be limited to 70 characters. I'd like to see that changed sometime in the future since the rrs-feed of the private tracker that I use (animebyt.es) includes the user-id and passkey in the rrs-url for authentification thus is 95 characters long.
Have a nice week.
May 7, 2012 9:38 AM

Nov 2007
I never intended to make it that way, will look into it now. As a temporary fix, (after closing Taiga) you can edit your Data\Settings.xml manually and insert the address you want to use here:

<!-- RSS -->
<rss>
<torrent>
<application mode="1" path="C:\Program Files (x86)\uTorrent\uTorrent.exe" />
<source address="http://tokyotosho.info/rss.php?filter=1,11&amp;zwnj=0" />
Jun 1, 2012 2:31 PM
Jun 2008
I don't know if it's possible or not, it's about the twitter status update. Is it possible to like choose/check the anime that you want to publish on twitter, I don't feel comfortable sharing all the shows I'm watching and going through the setting to disabled and enable it again every time would be a pain. Not even sure if I made sense with what I just said, but I hope you get my point.
Jun 1, 2012 9:10 PM

Nov 2009
hm... if you have just a couple of titles you want (or don't want) to share, and you don't want (or want) to share all others, you can look into $if() function and %id% variable in announcement format string, which let you do some basic filtering. If those lists are big enough (more than about 5-7 titles I guess?) that won't work just as nicely, though
Jun 15, 2012 6:41 PM
Sep 2010
2 Request:

#1. Ability to save synopsis information to the local database for a truly "offline" experience. This will also cut down on the amount of API calls you are making to the various places you are pulling the information from. Besides, this information hardly (never ?) changes so there is no need to keep downloading it again and again.

#2. Ability to manually add a series to the database. This is more of a "future-proofing" feature than anything else in the event that MAL were to go offline for what ever reason, we would still be able to update the application with our own information.
Jun 15, 2012 7:15 PM

Nov 2007
Good news is, your first request is already done and will be included in v1.0. Pretty much all information including synopsis that MAL gives out with its API is stored in a local database, and only updated when necessary. This local database brings forth some additional advantages as well. For instance, Taiga is able to recognize a title that is not yet in your list but is already in the database.

Bad news is, well, there is none actually. But while being theoretically possible, your second request is kinda incompatible with how Taiga's intended to work, and may overcomplicate things. Still, I'll keep that in mind.
Jun 15, 2012 9:03 PM
Sep 2010
Sounds great. Will anxiously await the new release in that case.

As far as the 2nd request is concerned, I understand how it would be incompatible with the way the app works now, since it basically "syncs" information between itself and the MAL database, and since the MAL database would not contain any custom information you added to the application, it would not be possible to "sync" it.

My suggestion in that case is to create a table in the local database that does not sync with the MAL database. Something like a "local_only" table and on the main app window you could have another tab called "un synced series" or something similar, that shows the data for your local only table, much the same way you do for the other tabs.

I just want to say again that this is a "future proofing" request and not something that really needs to be on the top of any to-do list you are keeping, but just an idea to think about.

Thx,
Avue
animevueJun 16, 2012 8:56 AM
Jun 28, 2012 4:21 PM
Jul 2018
As per erengy's request, I am bringing our discussion regarding the winter season naming convention here. The issue is as follows:

For a winter season of December XXXA to February XXXB, Taiga identifies the season as Winter XXXA; however in the circles that I'm familiar with, the season would be identified as Winter XXXB. Taking meduka as an example, Taiga places it in Winter 2010 (http://i.imgur.com/sAkxQ.png), while we can see it's in the Winter 2011 animu chart (http://i.minus.com/iblrWSOVb25akO.jpeg), for example. Thus, the question remains: is Taiga's method the ideal method?

I fully acknowledge both as valid interpretations, although I suppose I would like to make the case for naming it as Winter XXXB. Looking at the season of Dec. '11 - Feb '12 in Taiga's season browser, I tallied when each chinese cartoon started, seen here: http://i.imgur.com/Hl7os.png. We can see that for OVAs/Specials/ONAs, they are fairly few in number, and appear slightly more frequently in December. Movies are more evenly distributed. However, the main focus is of course the TV anime, which we can see has a nearly 90% "XXXB" frequency. As well, going back to the animu chart listed above for Dec '10 - Feb '11, only one of the twenty shows listed started in December. Therefore, due to this focus of winter TV anime starting in January, I would suggest "Winter XXXB" as the convention to be used in Taiga.

If anyone has any questions or comments, I would be more than happy to hear them. Thanks for your time.
Jul 25, 2012 9:58 AM
Aug 2009
Hello erengy,

1. Open folder (without an actual anime folder) opens explorer and selects the file "explorer.exe /select, <filepath>". I feel strongly that open folder shouldn't no nothing even if it isn't in a specific folder, since most people attempting to keep up with airing shows will probably not have folders created for them yet.

2. Auto add anime / set as watching. Any series that isn't on your list and your watching... automatically add to your list or at least request the user to add it.

3. Sub group database. Anidb has a great database of sub groups and their "filename" scheme, so it shouldn't be too hard to parse through that and get a useable database of 'your own'. Since you have the database you can do fancy things such as ignore sub groups under x rating(for any new joint groups you can try to find one and give some kind of average score), or something like ignore non english sub groups (or only x language), or only download from these sub groups. Personally I think that would be an awesome feature to work towards.

4. Scan for/Update episodes button, as I know of currently, the only way to check for available episodes is to right click the show. Would it be possible for a tab based or even global update?

Thanks for all your help, and for accepting the 3 million google code issues I put in.
-Opt
Jul 26, 2012 11:49 PM

Feb 2009
optik264 said:
Hello erengy,

1. Open folder (without an actual anime folder) opens explorer and selects the file "explorer.exe /select, <filepath>". I feel strongly that open folder shouldn't no nothing even if it isn't in a specific folder, since most people attempting to keep up with airing shows will probably not have folders created for them yet.
I agree with this, I think it should allow you to select the folder (and have it set in Taiga) and then open it.

2. Auto add anime / set as watching. Any series that isn't on your list and your watching... automatically add to your list or at least request the user to add it.
Taiga does normally show a popup saying the anime isn't in your list, clicking it will open a search dialog and then you can add it from there. Then it should be recognized.

3. Sub group database. Anidb has a great database of sub groups and their "filename" scheme, so it shouldn't be too hard to parse through that and get a useable database of 'your own'. Since you have the database you can do fancy things such as ignore sub groups under x rating(for any new joint groups you can try to find one and give some kind of average score), or something like ignore non english sub groups (or only x language), or only download from these sub groups. Personally I think that would be an awesome feature to work towards.
Taiga does have a filter for stuff by specific sub groups, so you can add one, but I do feel it should be easier to add the filter for that.

4. Scan for/Update episodes button, as I know of currently, the only way to check for available episodes is to right click the show. Would it be possible for a tab based or even global update?
There already is that, Under the List menu, there is an option to Check for Available episodes. If you set the progress bar to Buffer shows for available episodes, then use that, it'll show with a light green of all the available episodes available. Like so

Jul 30, 2012 2:24 PM
Dec 2010
First of, thanks for this program. It's really handy and I enjoy using it.

I have 2 ideas for upcoming features:

1. I'd like to sort the shows on my "plan to watch" list by average score on MAL. I lose track of my shows often, and I don't know what to watch next. Seeing on a quick glance which series are favoured by the community might give the user an idea which shows to watch next.

2. This one is rather specific: I'd like to see a Usenet integration as an alternative to torrents. Searching Binsearch.info automatically would help me quite a lot, since I don't really want to use torrents. But this is quite a niche request, I don't think many people would want this.

Thanks for your time!
Jul 31, 2012 1:17 PM
Sep 2011
Diablofan said:
There already is that, Under the List menu, there is an option to Check for Available episodes. If you set the progress bar to Buffer shows for available episodes, then use that, it'll show with a light green of all the available episodes available. Like so

would be nice if that would work in the "plan to watch" Tab. At least i dont think i ever saw anything like that, yet. I could be wrong though, correct me if i am.
Jul 31, 2012 7:56 PM

Nov 2009
Works for PTW too
Aug 1, 2012 12:31 AM

May 2008
slevir said:
Works for PTW too
It does however work less reliably though, since generally those series don't yet have folders assigned and without that the matching is less rigorous.

I am a banana.
Aug 1, 2012 4:11 AM
Sep 2011
slevir said:
Works for PTW too

okay. after checking the settings and activating "Buffer shows: Available episodes" under Program->List it is now working for me too.
Aug 20, 2012 8:32 AM
Dec 2007
Hello There.

Taiga is great app, so thank you for that.
I'm missing few features though.

First being comments.

Why comments?
Because MAL is for me a platform to recommend people anime that I watched.
Simple rank from 1-10 isn't enough to do that, because it doesn't tell what I liked and what I didn't like about it. Like i liked the feel, but hated the story line. That anime would end up with pretty high score, but some of my friends focus on storyline almost completely ignoring how it feels.
That's why comments are important for me why and I think they should be featured.

Second being alternate scoring system

I can live without it, though since I don't quite like the Mal 10 labels scoring system I'd ask you if you could add 5 stars scoring system. (which would be equivalent of 10 labeled ss, but skipping every second one). It's cosmetic, but it makes it so much easier for my brain ^^

Third: fixing UAC

Why do I have to click yes every time I start Taiga (which I do pretty often)? Plz give an option to use appdata and ask for admin rights only on update etc.

Fourth: extended .ini file

I don't know how much would it affect the lightweightness of the program, but it would be nice to have extended ini file where advanced users could customize toolbars, and such. Again VERY OPTIONAL. :)

fth: popup when adding anime

An option to enable showing up of a small popup when adding anime to list to add score etc. would be great <3

6th: simple keyboard shortcuts

Like Ctrl+[0-9] would score an anime to 1 to 10 (0 for 10). Or +/- would change episodes seen. Simple tweak :)

Thanks for the audience.
Aug 20, 2012 6:55 PM

Nov 2009
Bziur said:

I don't know how much would it affect the lightweightness of the program, but it would be nice to have extended ini file where advanced users could customize toolbars, and such. Again VERY OPTIONAL. :)

Actually we already have settings.xml which allows interface customization, it should be easy to figure out
Aug 21, 2012 12:52 PM

Feb 2009
slevir said:
Bziur said:

Actually we already have settings.xml which allows interface customization, it should be easy to figure out
Actually, you're thinking of the theme.xml file. Which unfortunately only has limited customization currently, but I'm sure that will change in later builds as right now I think we're mainly focusing on functionality.

Aug 25, 2012 4:33 PM
Jul 2018
Since we have a checkbox for the "rewatching" status, could we also see a field added to enter the number of times we've rewatched a series?
Aug 25, 2012 9:23 PM

Nov 2007
Bziur said:
First being comments.

Do you mean displaying recommendations submitted by users? I'd gladly do that, if MAL provided a way for me to retrieve that information, other than scraping HTML pages.

Bziur said:
Second being alternate scoring system

I think this would make scoring inconsistent with MAL's and thus confusing for most users.

Bziur said:
fixing UAC

Yes, I intend to do this for our next major release.

Bziur said:
extended .ini file

Theme.xml is already customizable to some extent as slevir and Diablofan mentioned. I do have some plans for further customization, but that most likely won't be in v1.0.

Bziur said:
simple keyboard shortcuts

I like this idea, will do.

McPwned said:
Since we have a checkbox for the "rewatching" status, could we also see a field added to enter the number of times we've rewatched a series?

The weird thing about that is that MAL's API allows you to set how many times you've rewatched a series, but there's no way to retrieve the current value beforehand :/
Aug 26, 2012 11:32 PM
Jun 2011
Hello, Great program you have there. I wish there was something like it that would track non anime things too.

I have but one suggestion: a toggle switch for enabling/disabling announcements, or at least the ones that are more or less shouting. (like twitter and irc), or a checkbox for that setting when you click to update if you have it set to manually click to update.

The reason for this is that sometimes I like to marathon a bunch of episodes and I'd rather not spam my twitter with every single episode, and so it's a bit of a hassle to go into settings to toggle that every time I start/stop watching.

I realize this is a pretty niche sort of request, so I can understand if it is not well received. Anyways thank you for the great work on the program and keep it up!
Aug 27, 2012 1:05 PM

Nov 2007
Hello there Chard,

By default, Twitter announcements are made only when you complete an anime, or more specifically, when the episode you're watching is the last episode of that series. So it shouldn't be spamming your Twitter account if you didn't change this behavior by editing Twitter format string from settings dialog. It's also possible to disable automatic announcements and do them manually using "List > Announce current episode" menu, whenever you want to.

Nevertheless, it might be a good idea to have an easy switch to toggle all announcements, like the one that toggles recognition. I'm adding it to my to-do list now.
Aug 29, 2012 4:10 PM
Jul 2018
erengy said:
The weird thing about that is that MAL's API allows you to set how many times you've rewatched a series, but there's no way to retrieve the current value beforehand :/

That's really silly. Oh well, thanks for the reply.
Aug 29, 2012 9:02 PM

Feb 2009
McPwned said:
erengy said:

That's really silly. Oh well, thanks for the reply.
I agree. I asked Xinil about eventually lining up the API so that all values that can be stored can be accessed, so it is possible that we'll be able to see that eventually. Unfortunately, I'm not sure when.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (13) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Recognition problems ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

erengy - Jun 3, 2010

300 by Xeroeth »»
Aug 9, 2021 2:24 PM

» any new news on Taiga working?

xDreww - Nov 23, 2019

5 by cHowaito »»
Jul 28, 2021 6:25 AM

Sticky: » Bug reports, general problems ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

erengy - Jun 3, 2010

1122 by DeFF »»
Jun 23, 2021 10:53 PM

» Dark theme?

Hyoretsu - Dec 12, 2019

1 by Squirt_lel »»
Jul 14, 2020 6:59 AM

» Error when synchronizing list (Since MAL API Update)

dadnaya - May 24, 2018

20 by xDreww »»
Nov 23, 2019 5:47 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.