Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
That Time I got Reincarnated as a Slime
Available on Manga Store
New
Jan 27, 9:50 PM
Jan 2023
Can someone tell me in what order I should watch the anime after s1, I completed s1. I searched on Google but every site had a different order
Jan 27, 10:02 PM
Dec 2022
dude, after season 1 is season 2 then season 2 part 2. you can watch the movie and Coleus Dreams after all that.
Jan 27, 10:10 PM
Apr 2021
Holy_Momo said:
Can someone tell me in what order I should watch the anime after s1, I completed s1. I searched on Google but every site had a different order

Is suggest you watch the ovas, as in the OADs (where they show rimurus teacher life), then season two, then the other ovas, then scarlet bond movie
Jan 27, 10:11 PM
Jan 2023
yescas98 said:
Holy_Momo said:

Is suggest you watch the ovas, as in the OADs (where they show rimurus teacher life), then season two, then the other ovas, then scarlet bond movie

veldoras journal and ep 0?
Jan 27, 10:12 PM
Jan 2022
Momo!
Just watch s2 part1 then s2 part 2
(you might be confused with the ova and ona mixed within the main seasons)

Here's a simple way
Watch it from a telegram channel (they tend to post in right order with OVAs)
Jan 27, 10:13 PM
Jan 2022
Holy_Momo said:
yescas98 said:

These are OVAs, doesn't matter even if you didn't watch em (and journal one is just a recollection of previous episodes)
Jan 27, 10:13 PM
May 2022
If you want to watch EVERYTHING, here is the full list:

1. Season 1 (24 eps, main series)

2. Veldora's Journal (1 ep, s1 recap with new content, optional but hilarious)

3. Season 1 OADs (5 eps, first 2 are fanservicey OVA filler episodes, kinda fun but skippable, last 3 are a fun small arc between season 1 and 2 that ties up loose ends, highly recommend)

4. Digression - Hinata Sakaguchi (1 ep, recap of the last arc of season 1 but from the perspective of a new character, only new content is the narration by the new character, totally skippable)

5. Season 2 Part 1 (12 eps, main series)

6. Veldora's Journal 2 (1 ep, s2p1 recap with new content, optional but hilarious)

7. The Slime Diaries (12 eps, spinoff, runs concurrently with s2 part 2, one episode before each ep of that, totally skippable, just slice-of-life moments in a different artstyle, can either watch alternating with s2p2 or just binge after you finish s2)

8. Season 2 Part 2 (12 eps, main series)

9. Scarlet Bond Movie (not canon to the manga, but the script was written by the mangaka and it is canon to the anime, the new characters are likely to cameo in future seasons or at least future OVAs, technically optional but it's pretty good, I say don't skip it)

10. Visions of Coleus OVAs (3 eps, optional side adventure that introduces some future characters early, takes place between s1 and s2, I have these listed in release order but if you are going timeline order this would fit in after the s1 OADs)

11. Season 3 (coming soon!)
Mightyena5875345Jan 28, 2:27 AM
Jan 27, 10:14 PM
Jan 2023
Disclaimer9 said:
Holy_Momo said:

These are OVAs, doesn't matter even if you didn't watch em (and journal one is just a recollection of previous episodes)

ohh okay discy chan
Jan 27, 10:15 PM
Jan 2023
Mightyena5875345 said:

2. Veldora's Journal (1 ep, recap with new content, optional but hilarious)

3. Season 1 OADs (5 eps, first 2 are fanservicey OVA filler episodes, kinda fun but skippable, last 3 are a fun small arc between season 1 and 2 that ties up loose ends, highly recommend)

4. Digression - Hinata Sakaguchi (1 ep, recap of the last arc of season 1 but from the perspective of a new character, only new content is the narration by the new character, totally skippable)

6. Veldora's Journal 2 (1 ep, recap with new content, optional but hilarious)

7. The Slime Diaries (12 eps, spinoff, runs concurrently with s2 part 2, one episode before each ep of that, totally skippable, just slice-of-life moments in a different artstyle, can either watch alternating with s2p2 or just binge after you finish s2.

9. Scarlet Bond Movie (not canon to the manga, but the script was written by the mangaka and it is canon to the anime, the new characters are likely to cameo in future seasons or at least future OVAs, technically optional but it's pretty good, I say don't skip it)

10. Visions of Coleus OVAs (3 eps, optional side adventure that introduces some future characters early, takes place between s1 and s2, I have these listed in release order but if you are going timeline order this would fit in after the s1 OADs)

ohmmm, thank you()()()()()( brackets to extend the post )
Jan 27, 10:16 PM
Jan 2022
Mightyena5875345 said:

7. The Slime Diaries (12 eps, spinoff, runs concurrently with s2 part 2, one episode before each ep of that, totally skippable, just slice-of-life moments in a different artstyle, can either watch alternating with s2p2 or just binge after you finish s2.

SIR SAUCE LORD______________________
Jan 27, 10:19 PM
Apr 2021
Holy_Momo said:
yescas98 said:

Episode 0 and Veldoras journal also go after S1, I’m talking about the other ones, you can search them as OAD, they also go after S1
Jan 27, 10:20 PM
May 2022
Disclaimer9 said:
Mightyena5875345 said:

SIR SAUCE LORD______________________

Haha, yeah, I did the research and made the list for myself when I watched it, I'm OCD like that. I always send it to friends who want watch it. Saw this post so I figured I'd pop it in here. Enjoy!
Jan 27, 11:54 PM
Jun 2012
go by airing date of on mal.

ie just click sequel sequel sequel etc etc.

start on the first season's page then increment.
Jan 28, 1:30 AM
Nov 2022
Watch season 1 OVAs then Season 2 cour 1 and then cour 2 and if you still wanna watch more, Slime Diaries
Jan 28, 3:22 AM
Nov 2020
I haven't watched slime diaries and it's just not connected to story
Jan 28, 3:56 AM
Dec 2022
Holy_Momo said:

I suggest watching according to the release date.
It will help keep the story plot dynamically suspenseful.
Also, it will respect the producer and director as they want to increase hype and want to surprise the audience.
Jan 28, 5:35 AM
Aug 2021
Just watch s1 then s2 part 1, s2 part 2

The side stories does not really matter at all, plus this is not a complicated long running anime to follow with a guide.

Release order always
Jan 28, 9:01 AM
Dec 2020
Season 1
5 Episode OVA
Slime Diaries
Season 2 Part 1
Season 2 Part 2
Scarlet Bond movie
Visions of Coleus 3-episode OVA

Personally I did Slime Diaries last because I straight up forgot about it. It's nothing important except fills in a few gaps and teases some things for season 2
Mar 24, 10:36 PM

May 2019
Reply to Mightyena5875345

2. Veldora's Journal (1 ep, s1 recap with new content, optional but hilarious)

6. Veldora's Journal 2 (1 ep, s2p1 recap with new content, optional but hilarious)

7. The Slime Diaries (12 eps, spinoff, runs concurrently with s2 part 2, one episode before each ep of that, totally skippable, just slice-of-life moments in a different artstyle, can either watch alternating with s2p2 or just binge after you finish s2)

@Mightyena5875345
Thanks for organizing the watch order for this series. I personally prefer to watch this in release order versus timeline order.

More topics from this board

» Why does he choose the opposite gender? ( 1 2 )

jaisan - Oct 15, 2018

50 by Reevansingh21 »»
12 hours ago

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 28, 2019

129 by SpikeVann »»
Yesterday, 1:29 AM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 19, 2018

290 by ohwaitwhat69 »»
Apr 21, 3:53 AM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Jiharo - Feb 11, 2019

227 by GavrocheN7 »»
Apr 19, 5:17 AM

» rimuru is the bad guy

Rukasumi - Apr 11

2 by felixsifuri »»
Apr 12, 11:53 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.