Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Don't Toy With Me, Miss Nagatoro
Available on Manga Store
New
Jan 18, 8:35 AM
Aug 2022
Seriously. A better title would be How to Train Your School Shooter. My mouth was literally pried wide open in the first episode. I can't imagine such bullying irl. I don't get this show.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jan 18, 8:44 AM
Aug 2023
dude has a point tho...
Jan 18, 8:45 AM
Jul 2018
don't u also wanna get bullied by a beautiful girl for no reason, OP???? UwU
Jan 18, 8:50 AM

Dec 2021
I genuinely don't understand how such shows even come out of the studios.
Jan 18, 8:53 AM
Sep 2022
Lil bro was onto something, idk how nobody thought of this
Jan 18, 8:56 AM

Jul 2022
A show how a geek ending up befriending a stalker...
KiryotsuJan 18, 9:00 AM

Jan 18, 8:57 AM
Oct 2023
Instead of spending your time coming here after 1st episode, how about watch another episode, and even maybe the whole season or two, and then come here and complain? Anyway if you don’t like it - don’t watch it. Nobody is making you do that. The creator is free to create whatever he wants and the studio is free to adapt whatever they want to adapt. Stop with the snowflake cancel culture already.
Jan 18, 9:01 AM

Jul 2022
nahiwouldwin said:

I can't choose: bullied by a *beautiful girl or being stepped by a girl

Jan 18, 9:05 AM
Jun 2021
They do that for like the first season then turn them into the best of friends 😭
Jan 18, 9:14 AM

Jan 2020
invominem said:
Instead of spending your time coming here after 1st episode, how about watch another episode, and even maybe the whole season or two, and then come here and complain? Anyway if you don’t like it - don’t watch it. Nobody is making you do that. The creator is free to create whatever he wants and the studio is free to adapt whatever they want to adapt. Stop with the snowflake cancel culture already.

Thought literally the same thing in the first episode, in the middle of the show, and in its ending…

Regarding criticism, well, the anime has aired, which means that the manga is popular enough, which means that our bro mangaka is making cash. Who cares if some dude on the internet criticizes it?

Obvious, kinda…

Anyway, this is the worst romcom I’ve seen so far.
Jan 18, 9:17 AM
Nov 2022
fr, this show sucks in any way possible 💀🙏🏿
Jan 18, 9:19 AM

May 2021
middle_pickup said:
Seriously. A better title would be How to Train Your School Shooter. My mouth was literally pried wide open in the first episode. I can't imagine such bullying irl. I don't get this show.

It’s literally for masochists/humiliation fetishists to self-insert with. At least for the first half. If you’re looking for a sweet romance I’d definitely watch something else 😭😭
Jan 18, 9:22 AM
Aug 2022
Reply to invominem
@invominem Lmao 😝
Jan 18, 9:29 AM
Jan 2024
Nmasih8193 said:
Lil bro was onto something, idk how nobody thought of this

The mandala name is Nanashi shes a girl man
Jan 18, 9:32 AM
Jan 2024
RudeRedis said:
invominem said:

Thought literally the same thing in the first episode, in the middle of the show, and in its ending…

Regarding criticism, well, the anime has aired, which means that the manga is popular enough, which means that our bro mangaka is making cash. Who cares if some dude on the internet criticizes it?

Obvious, kinda…

Bro is tripping this so a masterpiece other romcoms have terrible plain mid ideas the point of the whole bullying gimmick is for the show to be actually good and your just complaining cause you can’t realize new ideas and just complain like a bitch and the show isn’t a romcom where it’s like “oh let’s just have some stupid horny shit happen and than it’s just a happy ever after wow best romcoms” that’s the type of shit people are saying is good anyways have a good day
unlocked1Jan 18, 9:35 AM
Jan 18, 9:33 AM
Jan 2024
RudeRedis said:
invominem said:

Obvious, kinda…

Also your right who cares about some little teenagers acting like absolute bots giving a crap about their anime they are making cash your right
Jan 18, 9:50 AM
Apr 2021
keep watching, she'll get nicer
Jan 18, 10:08 AM
Jan 2023
That first OP is 🔥 though you have to admit
Jan 18, 10:18 AM
Feb 2022
That ain't bullying it's coercion to open ones mind so both can get what they actually need. A somewhat extreme kick in the behind to get started already.
Jan 18, 10:48 AM
Jun 2020
How to say "I just read the first chapter/watched the first episode" without saying it.
Jan 18, 10:54 AM
Mar 2023
it gets worse she will eat his fingers and beat him until he bleeds from mouth
Jan 18, 11:08 AM
Feb 2021
Rishon007 said:

Hello fellow Umineko enjoyer. How are you faring after reading such high tier fiction?
Jan 18, 11:26 AM
Feb 2023
RudeRedis said:
invominem said:

Obvious, kinda…

you clearly haven't watched truly bad romcoms then
Jan 18, 11:26 AM
Apr 2021
Its amazing how ur taste changes over the period of time.I cant believe how i watched this shid.I can’t believe how i watched all these rom coms.They are all the same reskinned cliche af shows.Except for Love is war maybe.
Jan 18, 11:29 AM
Feb 2023
CrazyGandalf said:
it gets worse she will eat his fingers and beat him until he bleeds from mouth

honestly I prefer if people gatekeep this story would keep these people out of the boards
Jan 18, 11:32 AM
Jun 2022
i was like you at start but then i tried to continue and it's not too horrible dude.
Jan 18, 11:36 AM
Jul 2021
When I first read the manga the first couple of chapters were rough. And then I kept going and fell in love.
Though. If this is how you feel, maybe you should watch Gushing Over Magical Girls
(Well, partial joking. That show is VERY intense and very ecchi)
Jan 18, 2:30 PM

Aug 2019
invominem said:

Holy shit, no one can stop you from cooking. Community needs more of your breed.
Jan 18, 2:42 PM
Aug 2022
unlocked1 said:
RudeRedis said:

Obvious, kinda…

Bro is tripping this so a masterpiece other romcoms have terrible plain mid ideas the point of the whole bullying gimmick is for the show to be actually good and your just complaining cause you can’t realize new ideas and just complain like a bitch and the show isn’t a romcom where it’s like “oh let’s just have some stupid horny shit happen and than it’s just a happy ever after wow best romcoms” that’s the type of shit people are saying is good anyways have a good day

This response cracked me up. From the six episodes I've seen so far I would say it's a romcom featuring adolescent characters with very low emotional intelligence. It's entertaining to me because of how immature the characters are. I think the only thing unique about it is Nanashi's character design. The faces are very expressive, and meme ready.

Nerdy boy with low confidence meets girl who bullies him is just boy pulls girl's hair on playground gender flipped in a high school setting. It's not exactly a makeover to the typical romantic comedy baseline. It just happens to feature characters who have little social experience.
Jan 18, 2:44 PM
Aug 2022
TokeiSenpai said:
That first OP is 🔥 though you have to admit

Hell yes. The octave doubled guitar lead with that vibrato is pretty fun.
Jan 18, 2:50 PM
Aug 2022
JumbledStars said:
middle_pickup said:

It’s literally for masochists/humiliation fetishists to self-insert with. At least for the first half. If you’re looking for a sweet romance I’d definitely watch something else 😭😭

I don't know a ton about the author other than he was a hentai artist at some point before writing this. Seems like his self-insert specifically. The MC is even an artist. It's a bit on the nose.
Jan 18, 3:13 PM
Feb 2016
middle_pickup said:

I really hate this series. Idk why so many people like it, whoever likes it is probably a masochist. Like, imagine if it was the opposite, a boy bullying a girl the way Nagatoro and her friends do. For sure the show would not have more than 3 eps
Jan 18, 3:24 PM
Oct 2019
Reply to middle_pickup
JumbledStars said:
middle_pickup said:

I don't know a ton about the author other than he was a hentai artist at some point before writing this. Seems like his self-insert specifically. The MC is even an artist. It's a bit on the nose.
@middle_pickup she is a girl Nanashi is a feminine name her self insert character it's the club president.
Jan 18, 3:29 PM

Aug 2020
Anime fans when an anime girl in a romcom isnt subserviently infatuated over an average introverted niceguy the instant they meet: 😱🤯😱
RobertsahDHDAJan 18, 3:33 PM
Keep scrolling
Jan 18, 3:59 PM
Feb 2021
Tsuna10vongola said:
middle_pickup said:

I really hate this series. Idk why so many people like it, whoever likes it is probably a masochist. Like, imagine if it was the opposite, a boy bullying a girl the way Nagatoro and her friends do. For sure the show would not have more than 3 eps

it's not even bullying also the relationship of the characters all develop, it's not just 24 episodes of bullying use your brain
Jan 18, 4:21 PM
Mar 2021
lowkey wanna see a anime school shooter now
Jan 18, 4:34 PM
Feb 2022
Huh, wait, wait, wait just a minute.
Say what!!!!!
Jan 18, 5:55 PM
Feb 2022
Typical westerners reaction
Jan 18, 6:31 PM
Jul 2023
Yeah, first episode is kinda messed up. It is the worst one though. Nagatoro goes easier on him for the rest of the series.
Jan 18, 7:18 PM
Nov 2021
but do people nowadays do anything other than just complain? My god…
Jan 18, 7:54 PM
Feb 2023
One of your favorite animes is Toradora, and nothing that Nagatoro does is any worse than some of the stuff Taiga does. I really like both shows, but come on with this post. Nagatoro turns more wholesome than Toradora does.
Jan 18, 8:16 PM
Nov 2023
Kiryotsu said:
nahiwouldwin said:

I can't choose: bullied by a *beautiful girl or being stepped by a girl

Same. I also wanna get tied up and beat
Jan 18, 8:59 PM

Dec 2021
CBPman9001 said:
Rishon007 said:

Hello fellow Umineko enjoyer. How are you faring after reading such high tier fiction?

Ruined my life. I can't stop thinking abt it
Jan 19, 2:43 AM
Aug 2022
Otakupervert890 said:
@middle_pickup she is a girl Nanashi is a feminine name her self insert character it's the club president.

Didn't know that! Thanks for the info.
Jan 19, 2:46 AM
Aug 2022
CaptainSekiro said:
Yeah, first episode is kinda messed up. It is the worst one though. Nagatoro goes easier on him for the rest of the series.

Agree. It did get a lot better. I'm almost done with the second season now, and the story improved meaningfully. That first episode was a kick to the balls though.
Jan 19, 2:55 AM
Apr 2017
If you think this is heavy bullying then you've never been bullied before.
Jan 19, 2:56 AM
Aug 2022
TBoston21 said:
One of your favorite animes is Toradora, and nothing that Nagatoro does is any worse than some of the stuff Taiga does. I really like both shows, but come on with this post. Nagatoro turns more wholesome than Toradora does.

The distaste I had with this show early on was that Nagatoro was wayyy too harsh, and senpai was a wet paper bag of assertiveness. The story moves passed this, but it took time.

Taiga doesn't bully on Nagatoro's level. It's not even close. These are two very different shows anyway.
Jan 19, 3:46 AM
Sep 2022
Can't you just like... enjoy the unrealistic plot of both? I find it fun to watch how they grow to understand how to interact with their "bullies" so to say
Jan 19, 4:30 AM

Dec 2022
It starts off pretty cruel but she gets nicer as the episodes go on. Just keep watching, season 2 had barely any moments where nagatoro was too cruel.

Jan 19, 4:51 AM

Oct 2023
Americans always need to complain holy shit
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KANLen09 - Jun 26, 2021

271 by Danniikun »»
Mar 29, 11:42 PM

Poll: » Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - Jun 12, 2021

138 by AkiFosu »»
Mar 4, 6:57 PM

Poll: » Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - May 22, 2021

142 by AkiFosu »»
Mar 1, 8:37 PM

Poll: » Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - May 15, 2021

134 by AkiFosu »»
Feb 29, 8:54 PM

Poll: » Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Pre_Yum - May 8, 2021

131 by AkiFosu »»
Feb 28, 4:49 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.