Forums
Tokyo Revengers
Available on Manga Store
New
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Jan 19, 2:13 AM
Dec 2021
opioids said:
Most unlikeable? Probably but worst eeeh there’s a few other like Asta, shirou, every Harem protagonist ever so it’s a close call

not eeeevery one of them
Jan 19, 2:21 AM
Jun 2021
Definitely not the worst when Masamune and Mirai Kakehasi literally exists
Jan 19, 3:45 PM
Aug 2023
That I’ve seen.
Jan 19, 7:52 PM
Nov 2023
*Spoiler*

if takemichi is really worst protagonist then what did Shinichiro see in him?
He gave his time traveling power to Takemichi because he is actually very strong . fr if I had to go back in time to save someone I would have been to scared and alone ? He had been working hard all this time to save everyone ... And he succeeded it's not like Hina died So in my opinion he isn't like the worst protagonist.
Jan 20, 4:52 AM
Mar 2022
How He Is Worst ?? Baka
Jan 20, 5:18 AM

May 2021
No, Takemichi is a good protagonist. His crying might become annoying, but his character is totally likeable to me.

Jan 20, 10:25 AM
Mar 2022
no one can beat Shinji in worst protagonist
Jan 31, 3:04 AM
Dec 2017
Reply to INTJ_Ren
Leon888 said:
@INTJ_Ren Takemitchy, one of the best written MCs of recent years, you just can't read it ☠️

You might not agree, but many, not just myself, will express it. There's no escaping the fact that there's something about your opinion that doesn't resonate with a significant number of people including but not limited to myself.
@INTJ_Ren And a protagonist who leaves you with nothing, except the memory of his annoying cries, how can he be a good protagonist? if all he does is cry…
Jan 31, 3:06 AM
Dec 2017
Reply to PurpleTenshi
Leon888 said:
@PurpleTenshi It's close instead, maybe it's not exactly the worst, but it certainly is one of the worst

It really depends on the person. At least Takemichi makes an effort and does his best considering his lack of ability and strength. I actually respect that a lot. There are so many other protagonists that have either a shitty attitude or don't make an effort, so I prefer Takemichi to those by a landslide.
@PurpleTenshi If you try hard but don't do anything, you're useless anyway and the only thing Takemitchy does is just cry
Jan 31, 3:08 AM
Dec 2017
Reply to tsubagakure
@Leon888 for once, you're right there- in a different environ, no, he wouldn't give up, but the fact was, Gohan was there, so you cannot perform presumptions. Truth is- Gokuu actually says "Maitta", meaning, "I give up."
@tsubagakure Goku handing over the baton to his son is not giving up... lol
Jan 31, 3:09 AM
Dec 2017
Reply to Ugly11
Takemichi is someone you want in your corner, he’ll go to hell and back for you (even when he is told not to!)
@Ugly11 I don't want him at all, even if he goes to hell I know he will die because he is useless and stupid, I prefer someone more reliable than a ballast that is useless
Jan 31, 3:11 AM
Dec 2017
Reply to idkkkmanjiro
*Spoiler*

if takemichi is really worst protagonist then what did Shinichiro see in him?
He gave his time traveling power to Takemichi because he is actually very strong . fr if I had to go back in time to save someone I would have been to scared and alone ? He had been working hard all this time to save everyone ... And he succeeded it's not like Hina died So in my opinion he isn't like the worst protagonist.
@idkkkmanjiro All the characters see something in Takemitchy randomly without any logical reason, the fact is only for the plot that Takemitchy has that power not by merit... lol
Jan 31, 3:13 AM
Dec 2017
Reply to Zimmu
No, Takemichi is a good protagonist. His crying might become annoying, but his character is totally likeable to me.
@Zimmu So good a protagonist that he is useless and serves no purpose... anyone would have been a better protagonist than Takmidtchy
Jan 31, 3:14 AM
Jul 2009
Leon888 said:
@PurpleTenshi If you try hard but don't do anything, you're useless anyway and the only thing Takemitchy does is just cry

You're entitled to your wrong opinion.
Jan 31, 11:32 AM
Dec 2019
Leon888 said:
@INTJ_Ren And a protagonist who leaves you with nothing, except the memory of his annoying cries, how can he be a good protagonist? if all he does is cry…

You’re entitled to your wrong opinion. I've made my point clear, and you haven't provided any substantial reasons as to why he's the worst MC when there are others who are worse.

I’m good here. do not @ me again, I don’t stick to the same thread for too long. I’ve been watching anime a lot longer than you, I have no doubt, so trust me, if you thinks!he’s the worse than you’ve seen nothing yet so go cry to someone else now, I’m done here.
Feb 4, 5:57 AM
Nov 2021
Takemitchy is bad but Luffy is worst
Mar 17, 7:07 PM
Nov 2023
Leon888 said:
@idkkkmanjiro All the characters see something in Takemitchy randomly without any logical reason, the fact is only for the plot that Takemitchy has that power not by merit... lol

ok I accept that he does cry? but he is not like the WORST PROTAGONIST EVER?
Mar 17, 7:09 PM
Nov 2023
Leon888 said:

I really accept your opinion! I also was annoyed by him but still you need to accept the fact that he wasn't that bad ...
Mar 18, 2:17 PM
Feb 2023
Reply to KobayashiChi
Subaru from ReZero is the worst protagonist of all time.
Takeshitty is annoying, yes. But he has some balls, takes every beating and grow from Arc to Arc. Yeah, I don't like him, but thats another story and to freakin' long to explane. My limited english can't handle this story for sure, haha.
@KobayashiChi You didn't understand anything about Re:Zero or about Subaru, what is your logic in life, that a person who made mistakes like Subaru doesn't deserve a new chance? Or are you just another one of those people who simply hates Subaru for being a weak person with no powers, whatever, stick with your clichê protagonists, perfect people who never made mistakes and have infinite powers
Mar 19, 3:57 AM

Jul 2010
castle2001 said:
@KobayashiChi You didn't understand anything about Re:Zero or about Subaru, what is your logic in life, that a person who made mistakes like Subaru doesn't deserve a new chance? Or are you just another one of those people who simply hates Subaru for being a weak person with no powers, whatever, stick with your clichê protagonists, perfect people who never made mistakes and have infinite powers

bro, chill. I just don't like him, ok?
he's for me the worst, for you not. and thats good.
pls enjoy him and the show, I don't want you or anybody else to feel like shit, because someone doesn't like the show or the characters.
wish you a beautiful day

greetings from the most unperfect person
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tokyo Revengers Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 18, 2021

335 by Captain22 »»
Apr 21, 2:46 PM

Poll: » Tokyo Revengers Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 10, 2021

250 by Captain22 »»
Apr 19, 3:52 AM

Poll: » I read so many people saying that Takemichi is a pedo and i want to know your opinion

Onii-chanShuki - Sep 29, 2021

30 by Piromysl »»
Apr 2, 10:41 PM

Poll: » Tokyo Revengers Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 26, 2021

253 by Ryokonoma »»
Mar 10, 11:59 PM

Poll: » Tokyo Revengers Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 8, 2021

165 by Anzu_luvs_u »»
Mar 3, 9:56 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.