Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jan 14, 1:13 PM
Sep 2023
What are the chances of this getting another season? Has there been any information provided to confirm there's another season coming?
Jan 14, 2:04 PM
Feb 2021
From what I know, there isn’t enough source material to make another season, nor have I heard anything about one. Season 1 covered volumes 1-2 of the light novel, season 2 covered 3 and 3.5, leaving only volume 4. I’ve heard that 5 is in the works, but no release date has been confirmed, so we’ll probably have to wait a while.
Jan 14, 2:21 PM
Dec 2022
nah. the manga is still behind and the LN doesn't have enough source material.
Jan 20, 10:44 PM

Oct 2015
There's simply not enough source material for season 3. There are web novel exclusive arcs that haven't been adapted into their light novel counterpart yet but the fact they didn't announce another season after season 2 I wouldn't hold my breath for it. The anime series seems to be finished for good and most likely never get another season.

The manga version has nearly wrapped up the 3rd volume and will adventure into the 4th volume sometime this year. Whether the author makes a new volume before the mangaka catches up will hold the fate of this series. The mangaka will either discontinue this series or decide to adapt the web novel exclusive arc.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Is this adaptation better than the first season?

Ghefira - Sep 13

3 by CheliosX »»
Sep 13, 1:13 PM

Poll: » Saihate no Paladin: Tetsusabi no Yama no Ou Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 23, 2023

60 by Abyhape »»
Aug 17, 2:20 AM

» Where are the girls in this show?

Dije - Jun 9

6 by Abyhape »»
Aug 17, 2:19 AM

Poll: » Saihate no Paladin: Tetsusabi no Yama no Ou Episode 4 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 28, 2023

34 by DarkTh3Light »»
May 31, 7:03 PM

» Anime vs manga

Hugowolf - Apr 12

0 by Hugowolf »»
Apr 12, 2:40 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.