Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 13, 6:41 AM

Dec 2015
Takagi channeling his inner Date was unexpected but it was so cool. Speaking of Date, Rei must feel quite secluded now those 4 are all gone. Luckily he still has some connections to people that will help him take down the organization.

If this kidnapping case wasn't centered around Poirot, Rei probably wouldn't have been able to help solve Date's last case T_T.

If Sato ever remembers Rei and starts doing some digging he's going to have some trouble keeping his identity safe. On another note, I can't really remember but does Rei know about Conan's bow tie?

零にとって、忘れない日になった😢。
次の話はややこしそうだけど楽しみに。群馬県に戻ってきた。。。
つまり、あいつは出てくるね。ちなみに、いったいどうやって警部になったんだ?!
Jan 13, 4:13 PM
Community Mod
Peacemaker

Jan 2017
My favorite part of the episode was the flashback meeting between Rei Furuya and Miwako Sato. It's nice after all this time seeing that he was the one who motivated her to be a police officer.
hai_X_is said:
On another note, I can't really remember but does Rei know about Conan's bow tie?
I think he does.....at least, after so many episodes he must have seen it used by now at least once. I faintly recall that happening at least. Or maybe I am thinking about Akai....or the movies which have their own continuity.
anime-primeJan 13, 4:18 PM
Jan 13, 10:51 PM

Jul 2008
Nice job Takagi, nice job.
Jan 14, 7:37 AM
Mar 2018
What a fast-paced episode! I enjoyed the bit by bit discovering of the kidnapper's location thanks to Alan's clues, and Takagi's confrontation with the guy was pretty fun, I loved his acting. x)
Jan 14, 4:06 PM

Dec 2015
Reply to anime-prime
My favorite part of the episode was the flashback meeting between Rei Furuya and Miwako Sato. It's nice after all this time seeing that he was the one who motivated her to be a police officer.
hai_X_is said:
On another note, I can't really remember but does Rei know about Conan's bow tie?
I think he does.....at least, after so many episodes he must have seen it used by now at least once. I faintly recall that happening at least. Or maybe I am thinking about Akai....or the movies which have their own continuity.
@anime-prime
Probably. It seems he knows about it.
I think I remember a time when Rei was having a chat with Subaru (Akai) in Shinichi's house a long time ago.
He thought he was wearing a voice changer at the time. If he was able to seduce that then he must know more about
Conan than he lets on.
Jan 20, 3:22 PM
Jun 2021
Reply to hai_X_is
Takagi channeling his inner Date was unexpected but it was so cool. Speaking of Date, Rei must feel quite secluded now those 4 are all gone. Luckily he still has some connections to people that will help him take down the organization.

If this kidnapping case wasn't centered around Poirot, Rei probably wouldn't have been able to help solve Date's last case T_T.

If Sato ever remembers Rei and starts doing some digging he's going to have some trouble keeping his identity safe. On another note, I can't really remember but does Rei know about Conan's bow tie?

零にとって、忘れない日になった😢。
次の話はややこしそうだけど楽しみに。群馬県に戻ってきた。。。
つまり、あいつは出てくるね。ちなみに、いったいどうやって警部になったんだ?!
@hai_X_is
Well he knows for a long while now that Conan is behind Sleeping Kogoro.

And about Sato, he's probably safe with Kuroda being her Boss.
Jan 26, 7:21 AM

Dec 2010
I love these kinds of stories about the police and Rei's friends. So sad though at the same time...

I'm sure he's happy about cases related to his friends
Jan 30, 11:01 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Takagi saved the day and he was the hero!!!
Well, amazing deduction of the "kid"!!!
kekeke
Feb 18, 2:27 PM

Jan 2008
Should have waited until the perp was inside. The kids and Azusa could leave through the back, and Takagi or Sato should have worn an apron pretending to work there (just take the jacket off) and have one of them lock the door after he walks in. Meanwhile, Azusa should have been on the phone calling the police from out back, while the other officer stands in front of the back door to block the exit. I guess they prioritized saving the boy.

Too bad we didn't to see Takagi slug it out and come out on top like man. But it was interesting to see him do something out of character for him when he provoked the kidnapper, probably thinking about what Date Wataru would have done at that moment.

The only question remains...who got to keep the portable game console...submitted to evidence?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Meitantei Conan Episode 1122 Discussion

hai_X_is - Yesterday

2 by teraphIl1000 »»
1 hour ago

Poll: » Detective Conan Episode 1086 Discussion

anime-prime - Jun 11, 2023

10 by Rithic »»
May 2, 2:33 PM

Poll: » Meitantei Conan Episode 1113 Discussion

hai_X_is - Feb 3

4 by This_lifeNEEDani »»
Apr 30, 6:03 PM

Poll: » Detective Conan Episode 17 Discussion

Jawaese - Aug 18, 2010

18 by xiao_li »»
Apr 30, 4:30 AM

Poll: » Meitantei Conan Episode 1121 Discussion

hai_X_is - Apr 27

2 by teraphIl1000 »»
Apr 28, 6:49 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.