Forum Settings
Forums
The Executioner and Her Way of Life
Available on Manga Store
New
Jan 3, 9:55 AM
Jun 2016
The question in the title. I really liked the show but I don't think it'll get another season and I'm not a fan of light novels.
Feb 20, 2:13 AM

Apr 2017
It's not but it probably will with the 5th volume.
If you really want the most out of the story then read the LNs. The anime adapts the first 2 volumes but leaves out some world building and stuff like explaining how the magic works in more detail which you won't get in the manga either.
Feb 20, 3:07 AM
Oct 2019
Reply to Laatorii
It's not but it probably will with the 5th volume.
If you really want the most out of the story then read the LNs. The anime adapts the first 2 volumes but leaves out some world building and stuff like explaining how the magic works in more detail which you won't get in the manga either.
@Laatorii this I never understood why people want to read manga adaptation of LN. Read the original material simple as that.
Feb 20, 3:08 AM

Apr 2017
Reply to Otakupervert890
@Laatorii this I never understood why people want to read manga adaptation of LN. Read the original material simple as that.
@Otakupervert890 But oh no reading many words without all those pictures is so hard
Feb 20, 6:56 AM
Jun 2016
Reply to Otakupervert890
@Otakupervert890 reading light novels isn't nearly as fun as watching anime or reading manga. Simple as that.
Mar 4, 2:14 AM

Apr 2017
Reply to lampadatres
@Otakupervert890 reading light novels isn't nearly as fun as watching anime or reading manga. Simple as that.
@lampadatres I mean that's a you-problem then. Tons of people love reading LNs and proper books. They are especially great if you have good imagination and don't need to rely on (moving) pictures to have any visuals.
There are even some stories that are just not able to be properly translated into visual media, not like it's the case for this series but I would never agree with "medium X is better/more enjoyable than medium Y" as a general statement.
Mar 4, 1:13 PM
Jun 2016
Reply to Laatorii
@lampadatres I mean that's a you-problem then. Tons of people love reading LNs and proper books. They are especially great if you have good imagination and don't need to rely on (moving) pictures to have any visuals.
There are even some stories that are just not able to be properly translated into visual media, not like it's the case for this series but I would never agree with "medium X is better/more enjoyable than medium Y" as a general statement.
Laatorii said:
Tons of people love reading LNs and proper books

I'm sure that's the case as much as it's not my case. Just don't go arund mocking people like me. I strongly prefer my fiction in comics and animation, reading is pretty much for studying and talking online.
Mar 8, 1:29 AM

Apr 2017
Reply to lampadatres
Laatorii said:
Tons of people love reading LNs and proper books

I'm sure that's the case as much as it's not my case. Just don't go arund mocking people like me. I strongly prefer my fiction in comics and animation, reading is pretty much for studying and talking online.
@lampadatres I didn't mean to mock you, sorry if it came across that way. I just think people are missing out on not reading certain things so I'd just strongly recommend it and I think it's somehow sad not more people read LNs or novels in general but I feel that a generational problem and that people just tend to read less and less overall.
There is no meaning it arguing about taste and preferences or forcing people to do something they wont enjoy.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shokei Shoujo no Virgin Road Chapter 21 Discussion

Jesse-kun - May 16, 2023

0 by Jesse-kun »»
May 16, 2023 2:25 PM

Poll: » Shokei Shoujo no Virgin Road Chapter 20 Discussion

Jesse-kun - May 16, 2023

0 by Jesse-kun »»
May 16, 2023 8:32 AM

Poll: » Shokei Shoujo no Virgin Road Chapter 19 Discussion

Jesse-kun - May 13, 2023

0 by Jesse-kun »»
May 13, 2023 7:15 AM

Poll: » Shokei Shoujo no Virgin Road Chapter 18 Discussion

TimeFliesAway - Apr 20, 2023

0 by TimeFliesAway »»
Apr 20, 2023 7:42 PM

Poll: » Shokei Shoujo no Virgin Road Chapter 15 Discussion

luinthoron - Sep 21, 2021

1 by JB-94 »»
May 27, 2022 5:25 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.